You will see many of your suggestions come to life in the coming weeks :)

As always, if anyone out there would like to see very specific things, BestDeaths makes AWESOME custom videos... and they are not as expensive as you might think... no harm in asking!

Many Deaths Of Jake Is Chloroformed Then Strangled In A Morgue (0-05-59-14).jpg

You will see many of your suggestions come to life in the coming weeks :)

As always, if anyone out there would like to see very specific things, BestDeaths makes AWESOME custom videos... and they are not as expensive as you might think... no harm in asking!

View attachment 57649

I asked, and I got want I wanted!
And no I will share want Todd did to Jake and his mate Chad for me. But I say hope you all get to see Chad soon!
But it is worth it if you want something done

I really want to watch him enter the gas chamber, be tied down and watch as the acid swooshes into the bowl under his chair - close up of his facila expressions as he hears that through his first whiff of gas to his drooling head, chin against his chest.

Lots of great ideas as well, I wouldn't mind seeing any of those, as long as he is toe-tagged at the end :)

Yeah, drooling spit from his mouth with his eyes rolled back would be awesome.

It would be nice a pillow suffocation and after that the whole funeral process: embalming, dressing and casketing.... maybe always barefoot:)

You guys have great ideas...

Many of these we did, and you will see coming soon.
I'll be bringing Jake back soon to shoot some more...if anybody wants to spring for a special custom death, just contact me :)

Otherwise, it will be up to me to figure out the next "Many Deaths of Jake" :)

Jake was much HOTTER with blonde hair..anyway..I would say..strangle him while having sex with a belt or snuff him with his own underwear

I would like to see Jake (or any other actor for that matter) being killed by a vampire. I wouldn't be that interested in the gore of the scene, but more on the intensity of the scene with the victim slowly fading out as the vampire sucks the blood from the victim's neck.

That's a great idea. We shot a vampire movie a while back called DAS HAUSE (you can get the DVD on screamkings.com)...
but I personally would like to shoot more vampire themed videos.. thanks for the suggestion. -- TODD

PS.. you should contact me.. maybe we can do a custom video for you... more affordable than you might think :)

Back