Body modification is a fetish and doesn't always have sex change involved. Some guys out there like cbt and cutting up or removing genitals with no intention of ever becoming female/shemale.

This is absolutely true. I have met and spokem with several eunuchs and nullos(guys who have had all of their genitals remived), and the vast majority of them take Hormone replacement Therapy(HRT) in order to maintain their masculine appearance. More often than not sexual reassignment is not involved. Just removal.

Hehe anyone that would do this IS COMPLETLY FUCKED IN THE HEAD AND MIND!!

I thought you COULD still have an orgasm and ejaculate after castration. You just were no longer fertile. Am I all wet?
But you can't cum anymore.
Where's the fun in that?

depends on the person and their body's natural testosterone levels with out testosterone patches/gel/injections. Some can still with out added testosterone, others need extra testosterone to still be able to function after castration. It should be noted that while you can still "cum" it will just be a lot less cum and very clear/watery.

God this whole thread makes me want my junk cut off even more. And no, I don't want to be a woman.

Back