Pulmonary.Edema

Forum Regular
I am seeking a male who wishes to be castrated.

Be prepared to travel on your own and possibly tote some of the medical gear for the procedure.

I'm only looking for serious inquiries and NOT sickos who are looking for online roleplay.

PM me or post here.

Thanks.

Although Ive only played so far, you have no idea how much the thought of this tempts me and arouses me.

The guy gives himself testosterone shots, so he can get hard and jerk off. I guess the castration was for purely cosmetic reasons then :not sure:

ok but whats the methode of this castration? aim willing to be castrated, but by a dominant females and film it to.

I am extremely interested in this and have already performed some of the operation. You can feed me my severed testicle afterwards. Maybe see my own post about this subject matter in this Forum Section.

I'm ready for my balls to be brutally stolen and cut off and taken violently with a knife .. Wickr florianpiglet .. skype hotteenpiglet

Be prepared to travel on your own and possibly tote some of the medical gear for the procedure.

I'm only looking for serious inquiries and NOT sickos who are looking for online roleplay.

PM me or post here.

Thanks.
i wish to be tied and castrated

PM me or post here.

Thanks.
I'm really like cutting ✂️ off my cock and balls. Email me at de4ever2001@yahoo.com if you're real and want this

Back