Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
acw4BOcn.jpg

Skinny 15-year-old member of Los Zetas behaded by Cartel de Golfo

Click for video

Normally I'd be like "oh this is sad, blah blah blah" - but it looks like this kid deserved it. The people killed are always a part of the cartels. So this kid made the decision to join a drug cartel early - and thus paid for it with his life. If you're old enough to join a cartel, you're old enough to die.
Hot chest. Hot twinky body.
Nice find, Meatpie!

That is savage treatment of a young guy, but I tend to agree with Starrider. The kid was sexy in the extreme - lovely body and cute face.

I would agree with Starrider, if we would know the whole story. But there is a story behind this video. The drug cartels tend to use more and more minors for their dirty work. It is not far to compare this with the child soldiers in Africa. And there the most had no choice. If this boy had a choice to join the cartel or not? We don't know. But it is no question for me, that foremost the recruiting of minors is one of the biggest crimes in this dirty story.

I love beheadings. But I don't need to see young boys beheaded and think that's sexy.

Some stories about minors in the mexican drug war:
A short overview: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57397158/mexico-drug-gangs-using-more-children-as-mules/
About 13 year old hitman Jose Armando Moreno: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...no-13-year-old-hitman-murdered_n_2792588.html
About 14 year old hitman "El Ponchis": http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-14-jailed-Mexico-judge-beheading-people.html

I agree, poor lad what does he know at 15...looked scared as hell.

This video is plain awesome. Kid was only 15, even if he did some bad things he didn't deserve death. BTW don't always assume victims are part of drug cartels. Mexicans are famous for killing the children of judges, police officers and news reporters for revenge or warnings to stop their investigations

This video is plain awesome. Kid was only 15, even if he did some bad things he didn't deserve death. BTW don't always assume victims are part of drug cartels. Mexicans are famous for killing the children of judges, police officers and news reporters for revenge or warnings to stop their investigations

If he was simply a innocent bystander, he sure knows a lot about his mother's "business" operation. He was able to tell the cartel what his mother did for the Zetas, which cartel he associated with, how much he was paid to recruit people into the zeta cartel, etc etc.

Sweet! Beautiful boy. Sexy beheading. Wish we could have more like him.

Ok. Now they start beheading kids. That was really shocking. Poor scared kid. Please, anyone, can you translate dialog?

The reason was that he belonged to the Zetas, working as someone who contacted people from southamerica for the organisation of los zetas. 18 was the number of people he recluted. He also said how much he got paid for each person, something about 115 dollars. is wat the boy said.

The reason was that he belonged to the Zetas, working as someone who contacted people from southamerica for the organisation of los zetas. 18 was the number of people he recluted. He also said how much he got paid for each person, something about 115 dollars. is wat the boy said.
Thanks for that explanation.....and it's nice to see you back Raskolnikov

Back