Ok I found almost full translation on another site:
cartel dude: hey you pay attention, what's your name?
boy: daniel..
cartel dude: to which group do you belong?
boy: zetas..
cartel dude: how old are you?
boy: fifteen..
cartel dude: where are you from?
boy: honduras..
cartel dude: what's your job with them (zetas)?
boy: bring them from honduras, salvador and guatemala to piedra and reynosa..
cartel dude: who's is your direct boss?
boy: fito and mitro..
cartel dude: how many zetas did you put to work?
boy: 18..
cartel dude: of your family, tell me who is working with them (zetas)?
boy: my mother.. (silence)..
cartel dude: what kind of job your mother does with them (zetas)?
boy: she has an hotel where they stay all (zetas)..
cartel dude: what's the hotel's name?
boy: la parra hotel..
cartel dude: where is it?
boy: itzla..
cartel dude: how much they paid you?
boy: 1500 pesos (118 USD)..
cartel dude: concept?
boy: per head..
and then they say things like: this is gonna happen to all of you!! and like: this is what happen when you mess with us!! you know, that kind of cartel dude threats
--------------------------------------------------
But there are no last words of boy. Maybe someone understood what did he said then they throw him on ground and started to chop his head?:please:
About video. Boy deserved his death, but it’s very sad that he hadn’t another way to live. He had to help his bitch-mom and work on bad guys, every child did same on his place. Sad, that there is no choice for kids like this.

The boy tried to get away (futile effort considering his wrists were tied behind his back) - you can see the expression of horror on his face when the beheader reaches for the machete. The boy turned onto his stomach which caused the beheader to strike the back of his neck instead of the front. Smart move, considering the spinal nerves run along the backside of the neck instead of the front.

If he would've just been beheaded with one chop, so he didn't suffer, it would have been easier to take. All that chopping and kicking was
just way too brutal! Plus, the blood totally covered his pretty face after he was beheaded. That ruined it for me.

I liked how he went from cocky (answering those questions asked to him) to scared when he realized they weren't going to let him go. Do the crime, pay the time.

I saw this video on another site, and that as it was called makes me LOL. Just forgot all what you know aboul drug cartels and imagine my reaction.
"15 Year Old Boy from Honduras Beheaded by CDG in Tamaulipas, Mexico" CDG?:whoaaah: wait OH SH--!!! :hard lol:

Such an exciting teen, it's a pity the execution was so quick and so clean, i prefer when it lasts, and when the neck is cut from the front, so we can see the open throat, gaping, with face above, suffering, and hear the delicious sound of cut throat trying to breathe

Plus, the blood totally covered his pretty face after he was beheaded. That ruined it for me.

Yes, I quite agree. Meatpie, can we start a campaign to have faces properly washed before the heads are dumped on the victims' backs?

I agree with DeathWanker. Most beheadings, or any kind of execution, that are filmed are over too quickly. Or filmed badly. But once in a while, CDG treats us to the realy beautiful, sexy, painful, gory death.

Such an exciting teen, it's a pity the execution was so quick and so clean, i prefer when it lasts, and when the neck is cut from the front, so we can see the open throat, gaping, with face above, suffering, and hear the delicious sound of cut throat trying to breathe
I also love slow executions, but, man, he is only 15. Yes he did bad things and got what he deserved, but he just a kid and I never wish him slow suffering, even if it makes me hard as hell. I'm really grateful to the executioner for what he has done it quickly.

I agree with DeathWanker. Most beheadings, or any kind of execution, that are filmed are over too quickly. Or filmed badly. But once in a while, CDG treats us to the realy beautiful, sexy, painful, gory death.
CDG? You mean CuteDeadGuys or Cartel De Golfo? Ok.Ok. Sorry. I just can't stop:hahahahha:

Last edited:
He played a dangerous game and payed the price. This is a very sexy video. I love the way his skinny body is headless. I would fuck the neck hole.

He played a dangerous game and payed the price. This is a very sexy video. I love the way his skinny body is headless. I would fuck the neck hole.

Hot... I wouldn't mind doing the same... especially after a guy loses his head... fuck it while that heart is still beating and pumping out blood.

I'm torn with the kid being so young, but when they lift up his torso to finish completely separating his head from his body, I just get so turned on...

Back