I got lost in a forest while mountain biking

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
As some of you know, I am a crazy mountain biker....I now the area around Sofia pretty well but last week I went to granny's place and decided to explore the nearby mountain.

I had awesome time, really cool new places and I was in a group with teens but then took on alone to explore a path that seemed interesting.

I went real fast for several kilometres.

I had no idea I was going deeper into the woods. Then I crashed into a fallen tree with a pool of water and mud.

My chain was fucked and I couldn't drive anymore.

When I stopped, the silence struck me.

No cars, no humans...Just fucking tall trees and a bright star.

I got a bit scared because if I had to walk that would take me hours to return to the original place where I left the group.

At least I had my cell phone with me.

So I fixed my bike and went back, really tired and lost.

Then I met a woman shephard who asked me about her goats and I asked her about a road leading to the nearby village.

It was surreal, I managed to get to the main road and got home exhausted and bruised from the fall.

I love mountain biking, any other guys with similar interests here?

I like riding a bike :)

It is very healthy and get's you to places you cannot reach by car!!

Would love to gout biking with you Pieman, show you around nice little villages and other nice forests!

I love moutian bike riding.
It so serene.
Just you and your thoughts...heh

Never was into mountain biking, but I used to love hillwalking and any walking in the country. Can't do it now though, I've got a bad leg. I really miss that.

Heh...awww poor you =D
I love to be carried through the woods heh

hahha i dont know how to ride a bike hahha =P

Are you serious Kitana!
oh jezz
I wanna teach you now!!

I used to ride my bike all the time, throughout most of my life till my last one got left behind when I went to college and my parents moved. I need a new one but this place kinda sucks for biking. Not many sidewalks and I hate riding on the road.

I got lost in the woods once in a new town in middle of nowhere I lived in for about 5 or so months. I was going on a walk with my dog while talking on a cellphone. Wasn't too smart since I pretty much wasn't paying attention at all and just wondering around. Plus my dog was pretty useless at finding the way back if he was even trying. Was wondering around for hours till I found my way back, but it was fun and I never got scared or worried or anything. Didn't run into any rapist or cannibals unfortunately.

XDDDD
Jesus....it be terrible if someone ate you before i could get a taste!! _Y

Sorry to hear. Is it from a past trauma?

No, a blood vessel in my neck that's pressing on the nerves, so the leg is gradually getting more paralysed. But I managed a four -mile walk (thats maybe 6-7km) in beaufiful country yesterday, so I'm not doing too bad.

I think you are doing great dantlef, keep it up. Wish you remain healthy and fit so that we can continue to share.

Thanks Meatpie!

i don't mountain bike. but i love to hike in the mountains. the air is clean and the sound of the wind in the trees calms me. if i ever decided to end it all. it would be in the mountains.

What would you overdose on?

Overdoses can be tricky.

Back