zonmoy

Forum Veteran
Executioners club

I look out at the approaching semi truck with the other members of the executioners club, each of us in whatever gear we will most likely wear when we hang our condemned, most of the batch coming are just toughs off the street, aint no use for nobody but us and the lawmen that gave them the choice of getting the slight chance of one of this batch surviving us and becoming a club member is enough motivation for most of them to come. Only other option they had was to be sent up to the state prison for either long prison terms or execution by lethal injection, at least here they can have a decent death by hanging, garrote, electrocution, or in our gas chamber

We watch the truck backing up into the condemned unloading dock, ready to open up the doors and let them out into the final hellhole they are likely to ever see, only one of them gets to survive to become one of us executioners.

I unlock the back of the truck and open it up, plenty ripe in there as hanging from their wrists is a truckload of yellow jumpsuited condemned convicts and other scumbags for us to execute, each of them wearing a heavy leather hood that lets in as little air as they can survive in. all of them have spent plenty of time in that truck and had little choice but to relieve themselves in that truck when they had too. Just adds to their misery as they wait for the truck to arrive at their execution prison with us.

We haul them out and explain the rules of our system.

They are pretty simple, each of them is assigned a club member to prepare him for either execution or if he asks to earn the right to join our executioner club the training for his appeal fights that only one of his batch of condemned can win to earn his place with us.

Condemned is required to obey all orders of his executioner or face whatever punishment his executioner gives him including the carrying out of his death sentence. Condemned is required to treat his executioners with whatever respect they think they deserve.

Condemned will start with the prison uniforms they are now wearing and will earn new gear of their executioners choice as they earn their way to dying a decent death on our gallows or by garrotte

order of executions that they may face as they earn their higher ranks are gas chamber for the worst fuckups among them, electrocution as the next step up, garrotte as a decent death, finally ending with hanging for those that are closest to being the one to earn his place as the lowest ranking on an executioners squad.

Most of you will die in the gas chamber naked, and in fucking agony as you choke on the gas.

With that I have the executioners pick their condemned, they unhood their condemned and start barking orders at them, punishing them as they need to for not obeying as they want them to obey them. Teaching them whatever responses they want the condemned to give him.

Finally I pick my own condemned, from the id pinned on his uniform a rough looking biker type.

I remove his hood and start barking his first orders at him, he glares at me but marches to the cell I got prepared for him since he really would rather hang or strangle on the garrotte than fry or choke on the gas.

I command him to say, yes sir, thank you for treating me real damn good sir for each punishment that I give him. Then I take out a wide strap and have my squad members tie him to a whipping post, making sure that he understands his proper response by having him give it for each lash with that strap that I give him.

He fucks up at first but then learns his proper responses real damn fast this way.

He isnt even crying when I get done with this first training session, then we take him and put him to swinging a sledgehammer for physical training till he is barely able to fucking stand. Aint no different than what is being done to the other condemned here.

After that we take him and all the rest of the boys awaiting their fate under me to watch me hang three of their own, My squad members all in camo or leather, these three doomed men marched up those gallows steps in cowboy workgear made up of denim workshirts, jeans, batwing chaps, cowboy or workboots complete with real nice looking spurs strapped on those boots and their hands cuffed behind their back, leg irons over their cowboy boots and ready as they can be to hang. I walk up to each of them ask him what he has to say as his last words, when he gives the proper response of yes sir, thank you for treating me real damn good sir as his last words I pull the same leather hood he wore when he was transported here before noosing him, then one of my squad members removes his leg irons. I then signal for three of the newer condemned to be dragged up and made to suck the cock of each of these to hang. I move to the second one and have him give the proper response before hooding and noosing him, finally I move to the third one and do the same to him. I let the boys suck those doomed mens cocks until they are just about to cum and the cocksuckers are dragged back and the trap sprung, the three condemned are left to dance at the end of their ropes after only an inch or two of drop. They do put on a real damn good show for us as they hang. the first one just spreads his legs wide trying to find a foothold to relieve the noose around his neck. not finding any he starts jerking his legs up and down in a fucking pattern like he is trying to fucking march on air, the second one his boots look like they are searching for the fucking ground at first, then he starts humping the air as he starts cumming his death cum, third one just kicks his legs wildly making a real purty sound of his spurs rattling, finally drawing both legs up several times in his struggle to relieve the pressure of his hanging rope from his neck. Finally all of them go limp in death.I then grab the newest of the condemned and take him up to their still twitching boots before they are completely dead, I tell him as they start to piss themselves to lick the piss off their boots. of course he complies with that order, he has no fucking choice even though I can see that I am starting to break whatever spirit he has got, once they are done with pissing themselves in death I grab him and push him to one of the beams of the gallows, I unlock his wrists and order him to pull down his prison uniform coveralls and fucking bend over, hanging those three got me real damn horny and my squad boys got the older condemned for their fucks, I aim to have this fresh meat, I fuck him right there among the dangling legs of three dead cowboys. finally having had all that fun I take him to his sleeping area, a fucking cage in my quarters all locked up tight, just lock him up in solid iron restraints that are designed to be as painful as possible and his first day in my prison is done, before throwing him in there and telling him that I will enjoy punishing him if he wakes me up I say to him that he has had a damn good first day of his imprisonment and that I hope he lasts the five years it takes to make it as one of my brutal squad members.

at this point he is too fucking scared to even whimper, if he is smart he just gives the proper yes sir, thank you for treating me real good, sir response I like out of my condemned. if he wakes me up during the night I got the electric cattle prod ready for him to punish him for that.

in the morning I grab him, removing his sleeping restraints and putting him in his work restraints, then take him to some of my lower level squad members for his physical and mental conditioning of his second day of the rest of his fucking life, another day of whatever nasty food we see fit to give him, whatever hard labor or forced workout we put him through to physically condition him to be his best for whenever he will be executed. then he watches whatever executions we got for the day which for his second day here are going to be two dying in the gas chamber, we set the chamber up so we can drop the 16 cyanide pellets one at a time into the acid pan, this time spacing the pellet drops about five minutes apart for a slow and agonizing death for the boys that didnt last their first year on our row. the day after that he is made to watch us fry a condemned that lasted to his second year, boy jumped real good when we ran the current first from one ankle to another in a low voltage, giving him a painful cattle prod like shock but slowly working the shocks up to a lethal level over hours. end of this day when we gave him a final fuck of the day he was shaking like a fucking leaf. normal reaction for a first year condemned as he finds out his horrible destiny if he fucks up too soon to fucking hang or strangle in our garrotte. finally we have a garrotting, the four condemned one who picked combat boots for his boots in their second year graduation and are now wearing those boots, bdu pants,and jacket, are dragged to the garrote, each of their faces and all their exposed hides are covered with whatever marks me and my squad members gave them to train them in how they are to respond to whatever the fuck we do to them, sat down on the short platforms the strap placed around their necks and their leg irons removed so their legs can flail real damn good as they strangle. I move to the first of them, getting his proper response as we trained him when I ask him his final words. with that I start twisting the leather band into his neck. I feel him buck and paw at the ground in his death agonies, trying to get free even as I play with him loosening the strap every once in a while so he can draw a few breaths so that he lasts longer. slowly his struggles weaken as I slowly strangle him this way, until he stops pawing at the cement floor with his boots and slumps down limp and dead and I tighten the strap one last time and leave him tightened in it to strangle to the end. as with the hanging the day before I take the lowest ranking of the condemned and make him drink his dying piss as his body lets it dribble out in death.

second one has on combat boots and bdu pants, his bare chest first marked up with the scars of his whippings when he first arrived and got trained here, then we give each of the boys whatever tattoo that we figure fits the gear they picked for their hoped for future as a squad member, military symbol inked on the first one, second one his hair in a Mohawk has a lot of punk rocker and skinhead ink. Once he is locked in the garrotte he just stares at me knowing that he ran out of luck and is now going to fucking die, I move around behind him to the handles I will turn to strangle him, I start turning it hearing him cry out his final thank you right before he starts choking and thrashing around his combat boots flailing, his damn tough body bucking in his desperate fight to survive his execution. a fight he must inevitably lose. and he does lose, going limp in death. the boy that is the newest of the condemned is pushed up and made to drink whatever comes out of his cock as he bucks one last time.

the last two, one a biker in a leather suit under the colors of the motorcycle club my squad would have assigned him too as a recruiter for our executions his outfit finished with the normal biker boots he wears, all the criminal gangs are now made up of members of my squad and make sure that boys are set up to go through our system, as long as they give me a certain number of boys a month I don't recall them for punishing.

second one just in a pair of heavy workboots and bib overalls, both of them heavily tattooed of course under their gear. this one just sees the garrotte and panics, trying to fight to escape as my squad members drag him to his doom. they get him in the garrotte and secure him there, he is looking real damn scared, always a good look of doomed mens panic on these boys faces right before I start their execution.

I start on the biker and slowly garrotte him, I feel his body surge and buck in the garrotte the boy in the overalls and workboots sees him dying slow, me playing with him letting the strap loosen to lengthen the time it takes for him to die. he aint in a hurry and neither am I. the overalls boy keeps trying to escape finally I finish the biker and go over to the last one, damn this boy shouldn't have made it this far. he should have died in shame in the fucking gas chamber in his first year.

finally the biker goes limp and dead and I lock his garrotte to finish him off, then I move to the boy in overalls and workboots, hearing his panicked begging and sniveling I decide it is finally time to shut him up, I turn the crank of the garrote tight and see him stiffen and start to flail in his death throes. his workboots pawing at the floor of the execution chamber and he pisses himself in terror. I enjoy playing with him drawing his garrotte tight and loosening it like the others, I let him struggle much longer for his cowardice than the other three boys. enjoying his desperate struggles.

finally making the current newest condemned which is still the one that just arrived two days ago suck his dying cock to catch his fucking death piss and cum. reminding that boy how low he is on the fucking totem pole here that the hanged and garrotted are better than him. finally I put the overalls boy out of his misery and set his garrotte to finish him off after it is obvious that he has pretty much died. I keep the boy enjoying the dead mans cock until I am satisfied all of them are dead. finally he is pulled off of his cock and ordered to strip the bodies like he does for all the executed, then I have him drag the corpses off for disposal and their gear off for convicts that make it to their garroting and hanging levels to wear as they find out if they got what it takes to earn a place on the squads.

finally the boy that five years ago had started on my row fucked up bad enough to earn himself his hanging, if he had outlasted the only other boy in his batch of 256 condemned he would be working for me as one of my fucking guards for fucking life right now. but he fucking lost and will soon hang for that. I look at the rough character that the only other survivor of his batch has turned into under the training of me and my boys and give him the signal to start dragging his former rival to his good end on our haul up gallows, both of them are wearing camo pants and combat boots for this final day. he takes him to the short platform we put the ones to hang on to display them to all the convicts at this prison, I watch him pull the rough help noose around his neck, then move to the mechanism that will haul him up for me, he looks at me, waiting for the signal to kill his buddy, the one about to hang looks real scared, he has watched all the executions hers since he arrived and knows that he will have as hard a death as every other condemned executed here. we gave him his final fuck before we dragged him from our fun room to the hanging room. I not at his hangman and he hauls him up by the neck, I enjoy the show he gives us as he dances for us at the end of his rope, his combat boots kicking wildly and his hands flailing after he manages to free them too late to keep from strangling to the point that he aint able to help himself do much more than just flail around. as he goes limp and pisses himself in death I tell his hangman that he gave us a damn good show and then I welcome him to the execution squad.

hope it was good,

Back