todd00009

Forum Veteran
A hot college freshman is taking a shower after a sweaty work-out... suddenly he is chloroformed by his equally hot roommate... he is laid on a bed naked (implied)...then brutally strangled to death....

Showering Freshman Is Brutaly Chloroformed Then Dragged To His Bed And  Strangled  By His Roomma.jpgShowering Freshman Is Brutaly Chloroformed Then Dragged To His Bed And  Strangled  By His Roomma.jpgShowering Freshman Is Brutaly Chloroformed Then Dragged To His Bed And  Strangled  By His Roomma.jpgShowering Freshman Is Brutaly Chloroformed Then Dragged To His Bed And  Strangled  By His Roomma.jpgShowering Freshman Is Brutaly Chloroformed Then Dragged To His Bed And  Strangled  By His Roomma.jpg

Name of Clip: Showering Freshman Is Brutaly Chloroformed Then Dragged To His Bed And Strangled By His Roommate - www.bestdeaths.com

It would be great looking him in the funeral home and after wearing him in coffin before burial

oh man. I have always wanted to be ragged in the shower. Half the time I have my eye closed like that and would never see it coming. And to be taken like that, so vulnerable and naked....AUGH! Pick me!!

Back