Some cartoon style drawings I have made

Great work, ChubbyGuy, nice distinctive style, I'd love to see more of your work.

Great work ChubbyGuy, your original works are very good, I like the style, keep em cummin, thanks

Just post a couple of more darwings I made. Thought about doing a couple again after quite some time not drawing anything. Anyone else interested in these kind of scenes? Do not hesitate to drop a message if interested :)

Your drawings are very erotic.
It would be great if you would prepare some more and post them

Found even more of my older drawings on an older hardrive. Feel free to send message if you have an idea on how I deserve to be put to death :)

Really great drawings, what about one where you get hung upside down and your head is sliced off with a knife.

Super hot drawings.
Since they are self portraits, I assume they are your own death fantasies. Me, I prefer to do the killing, and these are erotic methods indeed.

Yes, those are my own death fantasies. That is the reason I so often depict impalement and crucifiction.

My favorites. Love to see sharp objects penetrate the body.

I think impalement is the most fascinating. One difference is taht with crux, you could be saved until almost the last minute and live on. That actually happened on a few occations in the roman empire. Once the stake penetrates and start to make it up the body, the victim is doomed, at least if not taken to a hospitcal extremly fast. A person being impaled will know it is doomed, so all it can do is wait for their slow agony to end.

Back