jaksonne

Forum Regular
Just find these on boyztube :jawdrop: worth login in to see them, trust me

5547065T.png

In as much as I hate to pay 15 bucks for a download from bestdeaths.com, I understand that making a profit in a business like theirs is not easy and if there is no profit then they will very likely have to shut down so let's not run their videos for free.

I totally agree with New Yorker. If we continue to post and then promote the free posting of copyrighted works, very soon the makers of those works will quit producing them. Everyone here loves the morbidtech videos, but it was the rampant re-posting of his copyrighted work that caused him to shut down his site. Do we really want to lose bestdeaths and other sites like it as well?

I totally agree with New Yorker. If we continue to post and then promote the free posting of copyrighted works, very soon the makers of those works will quit producing them. Everyone here loves the morbidtech videos, but it was the rampant re-posting of his copyrighted work that caused him to shut down his site. Do we really want to lose bestdeaths and other sites like it as well?
:agreed:

I appreciate what you guys are saying.
I have recently joined Boyztube and intend to start posting some x-rated material up there for free that's we can't post on our regular site...
but I don't appreciate when stuff you can buy on our site is posted for free... its like stealing...

I've said this before... the only way we can make this stuff is by making money to pay actors, crew, etc... it's not cheap, and this is our business...

thanks for your support.

Some leaking can be good for the audience sometimes though

In as much as I hate to pay 15 bucks for a download from bestdeaths.com, I understand that making a profit in a business like theirs is not easy and if there is no profit then they will very likely have to shut down so let's not run their videos for free.

+1

I'm human too and I would rather get something for free, but paying the $15 is what keeps the site going and the production of films. I am all about supporting best deaths and paying for their films because for one Todd is great at what he does and they produce great work and they are great with their customers and their needs. For Todd it's all about pleasing the viewers/customers and that deserves support and the $15 for each film!

these videos had to be posted for free by others
on the net is because that with BestDeaths videos but can not
if people post these videos they will get cheaper
these videos are expensive and beyond the financial power of the world
for those who live in the eurozone but is more expensive for those who live in other countries where the currency has less value it's very hard to have the videos
I am in favor of these pessos postares video on the net and ready.

In part I agree how it is a business and you need to make a profit.. However $15 for a video that isn't even realistic is taking the piss a bit in my opinion... I remember a preview in the last few weeks of a strangle with a rope.. He was sitting on the sofa and the killer was behind him.. But there was noone behind him and you knew there wasn't.. I find the lads hot but I find the acting poor.

I know it's only fantasy and I don't expect them to be actually killed... but some of these vids are nowhere near realistic and I am left thinking WTF not wow that's awesome.. I like the ones on the beds where they are stangled but still it doesn't prompt me to want to spend such money on them.

i agree the original vhs videos are better. i wish he would take a cue from psycho thrillers that does the straight version of this. the actors are hot but take a good strangling. the strangle portion is at least 5 minutes and very realistic. there are very few crappy ones and the guys arent afraid to have a rope tight around their neck or hands tight around their throats. they show you can have hot models and stil get realistic scenes and have been in business just as long as todd. since he got the new pretty boy twinky dink models the quality sucks and it is like finding a diamond in a rough to see a good scene. i hope ssomeone else pics up the mantel soon and produces quality work worth the money

Back