todd00009

Forum Veteran
Produced by the elite DEAD BOYS CLUB... "Physical Education part 2" featuring bondage actor "Buck" and other hot young actors is really hot as two high school seniors continue their plan to knock out strangle their rotten gym coach....but things don't go as they plan.... if you like hot half naked guys strangling each other... PHYSICAL EDUCATION is for you !!!!!

Buck Physical Education Part Two (1).jpgBuck Physical Education Part Two (9).jpgBuck Physical Education Part Two (20).jpgBuck Physical Education Part Two (17).jpgBuck Physical Education Part Two (35).jpg

It IS good... it's one of the first more "extreme" necro-fetish films created by "Dead Boys Club" productions a while ago, then re-mastered for BestDeaths. It features Internet bondage star "Buck" in one of his best rolls as a nasty Phys-Ed coach...
--Todd

When I try to go to the website "Bestdeaths.com". The address is not found, the following message appears:
"Address not found
Firefox can not find the server at bestdeaths.com. "

Someone knows why ?

These two movies were some of my favorites, but I had a question: at least 3 of the actors in physical education were comfortable with full frontal, but every time you get to see something it's only onscreen for a second or two before the camera zooms in or pans away. Why was that?

Back