These videos are hot.

I was a Navy Corpsman attached to a Marine battalion in Iraq and saw all my Marines naked all the time (it was so hot over there, sometimes the guys would just sleep nude). Oddly enough, I never saw them in a sexual light (most likely because they were my combat brothers) - but looking back, they were all very well built/endowed!

These videos are hot.

I was a Navy Corpsman attached to a Marine battalion in Iraq and saw all my Marines naked all the time (it was so hot over there, sometimes the guys would just sleep nude). Oddly enough, I never saw them in a sexual light (most likely because they were my combat brothers) - but looking back, they were all very well built/endowed!

Too bad you didn't get some covert video :)

Here's a WWII Genital Hygiene Video with a HOT US Navy model baring all. He's most likely dead now, but I wonder just what got him to do this film? Some leave, extra privileges, must have been humiliating at the time.

Very HOT Russian teen had his beautiful uncut cock exposed as his groin is examined by a female doctor, for Mumps! Can you imagine the humiliation of being exposed and examined alone at that age, much less filmed. He too is most likely dead by now. It's a long film with much boring material is most likely why it's survived on YouTube. If you want to cut to the chase, go to 3:36

One more Russian film of a female doctor examining the genitals of a HOT young teen. I've heard it said that she is his mother. Don't know that to be fact, but imagine again the humiliation of being examined at that age on film! There had to be some strong incentive to get him to agree! Perhaps his first car?

Any chance you could upload the videos you took the pictures from? Real medical exam videos with genital exams are so hard to find, especially ones so good.

If only there was a way to fuck a guy under a medical sheet and tell him it was a necessary anal probe. That would be my kind of examination :))

These are hot. I am a volunteer for a local college's wrestling team, as a medical/health consultant. I am typically responsible for conducting skin checks during the weigh-in processes (this is done behind a curtained area) and the wrestler will typically be stripped for this. While I am normally accompanied by an assistant (thus unable to do anything out of the ordinary) - I could only imagine how uncomfortable some wrestlers feel being completely nude and touched by another man.

Skin checks in the wrestling world is mandatory and I could very easily ruin a wrestler's day simply by failing his skin check (thus they are usually very accommodating to my requests).

Fuck yeah!!!

If only there was a way to fuck a guy under a medical sheet and tell him it was a necessary anal probe. That would be my kind of examination :))

Fuck yeah!!!

Anestesia in the perianal area or sleeping pill WOOT

These are hot. I am a volunteer for a local college's wrestling team, as a medical/health consultant. I am typically responsible for conducting skin checks during the weigh-in processes (this is done behind a curtained area) and the wrestler will typically be stripped for this. While I am normally accompanied by an assistant (thus unable to do anything out of the ordinary) - I could only imagine how uncomfortable some wrestlers feel being completely nude and touched by another man.

Skin checks in the wrestling world is mandatory and I could very easily ruin a wrestler's day simply by failing his skin check (thus they are usually very accommodating to my requests).

Fuck yeah, dude! It sucks that you have an assistant. If there were no assistant, you could find a skin blimish on a straight boy's scrotum, which required closer examination of his cock and balls. 😃

I have the same fantasy. College Boy Physicals is one of my favorite sites.

I hope to eventually have some surgical mods done. I have also equipped my playroom with an OB/GYN Exam table complete with stirups.
gyno-bench-1_1.jpg

Back