In the military our bodies belong to the Army etc if we are ordered to parade naked for examination we do - if a blood, urine or sperm specimen is required we must give it - and we don't have to think about it just obey orders

In the military our bodies belong to the Army etc if we are ordered to parade naked for examination we do - if a blood, urine or sperm specimen is required we must give it - and we don't have to think about it just obey orders

LOVE that!

This is a training tape of Foley

Catheterization of the Male Patient.

I have no idea what made this cute

straight young married man agree to bare

it all for the camera, but he is put through

hell and the inexperienced nurse is falling

all over herself for causing him pain. In

the end he is bared entirely as she rips away

the paper drape, exposing his balls, penis and

nice bush of pubic hair and pulls his penis up

with the catheter making it almost looks as

though he's having an erection. We get to see

his nice bare abs and his wedding ring on his

left hand. I would have loved to do this training

tape on him and you may be sure that I would

have caused him less pain.

Please give some feedback if you like this type

of medical training tape as much as I do.

This film is a strange one,

but be patient. Around #349 you

will get a real treat!

I like very much to see a male doctor putting his stethoscope on the heart of male patient. I like to see the pictures like this. I like to fantasize about the heartbeat of male patient and reaction of his heart when he being auscultated by cute male doctor.

These medical training tapes are old but interesting - were they made in the 50s?

The oldest of the training tapes I would say would be the 1960s other than the B/W military venereal disease tapes which were from the second world war. There were not that many films used for medical training - Barbara Bates, M.D. was one of the first - they started to come into their own with the old professional 1" video tape and video disks that some medical libraries had. It was perhaps as late as the 1990s before VHS was really used for any training materials.

I share the same fantasy with you, it really fascinates me, sexually of course, watching these strong tough looking lads obeying their examiners, in their shy and uncomfortable way, just like a pack of puppies.

Btw those men portrayed above must be too old now to worry about their exposed goods. Some coulda been dead. :)

Yes, in fact most are dead I would say as these photos from around the time of WWII would be in their 90s if living! How wonderful in one way that their virile young beautiful bodies were preserved for the future in one way!

Like the 349 dick shots

Actually this film is amazing in so many ways ~ to begin with it should almost be considered an art film ~ I cannot find a date, but at the earliest, it was made in the late 1960s as it was filmed in color. Female doctors were accepted in the military and all areas in the Soviet Union long before the rest of the world. Mumps were a serious epidemic and could unchecked lead to many complications. These boys are adorable in their polite and disciplined manner and then when we get to this teen boy who is to be filmed having his testes examined, which so often become involved in an advanced case of Mumps, he lies there for the world to behold in all his beauty, at the most perhaps 15 or 16 years old. (How embarrassing this would be for most any adolescent boy to be called on to be exposed this way on film) Yes his right testis is clearly swollen, but that does not mar his, in my opinion perfect cock and lovely pubic hair. By today's standard the hygiene is another flag as there is no use of gloves, as was common for that era, and the only basin or hand washing that is even indicated is with the spinal tap. {From a fetish standpoint how wonderful to get to examine all of those genitals with one's bare hands! Without the pointer many would miss this wonderful moment and not wait through this to most I'm sure boring film}

This film is a strange one,

but be patient. Around #349 you

will get a real treat!

I think this man needs a circumcision...

Your personal taste perhaps, but certainly medically is is now shown that circumcision is rarely "needed" unless there is a medical condition preventing the retraction of the foreskin. To me from a fetish standpoint his foreskin is perfect and I'm glad that science is catching up and ceasing the mutilation of boys before they have a say in the matter. Religious and social reasons are open to debate, but their are many that would give most anything to have their foreskin back, not to mention the sexual pleasure for the man be he ambisexual, heterosexual or homosexual!

Last edited:
At 17 I had an Army medical was told to strip to my underwear so left my kilt on A woman Army doctor came in told mevtobraje it off and checked me naked She pulled my foreskin back I got an immediate erection and was leaking pre cum - very embarrassed - turned red She told me not to worry it was normal abs I had a fine body for the infantry told me to make I cleaned under my foreskin regularly

I'm sure you'd love this super gorgeous hunk checkup video:love:

He's so hot even the nurse couldn't focus on her job.

Here's a favorite photo of mine on the medical/soldier theme - this soldier is being x-rayed without a thought in the world about his nakedness or that there might be a photographer taking a picture while he is naked - and even if he knew, this is the military, what could he do about it?

This is scanned from the original 8x10 glossy print

View attachment 55527

Love vintage pics, especialy medial technology shots like this amazing thanks

I've done ten pages of my blog, which is gay, minimalist, poetry, about the Franco tapes, images which I recall, and threading them with reports from military physical exams, essentially showing how the format of the latter, naked guys being exposed without control, perhaps led to the latter.

In the same category? The jock physical models who agree to be filmed getting fairly normal physicals, meaning that the 'doctor' doesn't have sex with them, although he may 'assist' with their getting off (sperm sample). What is, after all, in their minds to agree? Just the cash? The early ones at least appeared more or less straight and answered regular patient history questions about their lives.

Back