bluefish20008

Forum Regular
A 21-year-old first-year student was found dead in his campus hostel room in the afternoon.

He was found by a university staff member.

The university examinations are just round the corner and there are no scheduled classes during this period.

It said its "thoughts and heartfelt condolences are with his family and friends during this difficult time".

Its counselling staff members are available to provide support to students, faculty and staff who may be affected.

Police have classified the case as unnatural death and investigations are ongoing.

---------------------------------

A Year One student from the University has been found dead in the campus.

The 21-year-old was found dead hanging in his room at the College.

Police said they received a call on Tuesday at requesting for assistance. Upon arrival, they found a male motionless at the location. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

Police said they are investigating the "unnatural death".

The student is also understood to have been an active sportsman. He is also passionate about writing.

SS1.jpgSS2.jpgSS3.jpgSS4.jpg

P/S: Names had been removed from the article.

Would like to have been the first responder. Did it mention what city he was from? Thanks for the post!

handsome dude, shame. thanks :RIP:

Found another pic of him, around 17-18 year old.

SS5.jpg

Anyway, he posted this paragraph (circa Dec 2012) together with the body figure photo,
"Photo a few months back. Woeful musculature (DO I EVEN LIFT?) thanks to one sem of wasted, irregular cat-and-mouse training at small gym. My Christmas Wish: that the upcoming new gym will have plenty of barbells and power racks so I can gain AESTHETICS and post a much better pic here end of next year."

Doesn't seem he's got any tendency of suicide. I tend to think of another possibility.
Accident.

His statements suggest body dysmorphic disorder. He was well muscled for his body type, but contemptuous of his musculature. Extreme cases can become suicidal.

Nice, I too would happily have been the medic

Back