I want to fuck my boyfriends uncles in a threesome

feetboy

Forum Resident
My boyfriend has 2 uncles in their 50s. They are fatties and have beards. I want to fuck them in a threesome. I should be into younger men I know, and I am. Still I want to fuck these dudes. They are gay but not out of the closet. I want to be wanked by their meaty fingers, and stick my cock in their mouths and suck their toes. I think they are so hot and I don't know why. Quite often when I wank I :load: about them.

:eek:

oh feet mate, thats insane.

Is there anything you don't like?

I could never shag a fattie, let alone 50 yo...and with a beard.

And their feet probably smell with yellow toenails.

oh god....

i just love all men, even yellow toed fatties, When I go to his house, he eyes me up like he wants to fuck me. I imagine what he'd look like with his lips sealed and his eyes closed, and his bare yellow toed feet sticking out of the bottom of the shroud in his coffin. he wants cremated tho. both his fat uncles are going to be cremated. not necessarily because they WANT cremated, not because they DON'T want buried, but because that is what is most common here.

One question - are you sure you are ready to suck an old mans toes - smelly and nails dark yellow?

Sorry matey, I maybe perverted but I couldn't do it.

Also feet, because I love you, I will show you my dad's feet. He is fat and over 50.

Just waiting for him to fall asleep and I will take pics.

HIS feet reek, even mom can't stand him!!!!!!!!!

wow meat that will be amazing. I must buy a new computer so i can take pics of my feet for you and put them online. you know meat, i already have sucked an old mans toes.remember my friend who died of cancer? he was in his 70s. His feet skin was soft and wrinkly and he had yellow toes. He was so hot, i got so hard and he sucked me off.

Sure, I remember, but these dudes are fatties, hairy and with beards!

Their feet will reek.

I want to see your feet on youtube.

i will wash their feet. Meatpie how can i stop them being burned into ashes? should i stop it?now my boyfriend says he might be cremated and spread over the family grave?! what the fuck? I said I can't allow him to be cremated. He said well why not? I said coz it's mutilation.

He has the right to decide whats is done with his toes after his croak.

And why the fuck not - as I said cremation is not that bad after all, I'll prolly get burnt too.

i will give him a burial and we can be buried together. he wants to be naked for his viewing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well. in that case I will have his coffin taken home and grant him his wish on his embalmed body. I hope he doesn't die before me though.

Why? It would be so hot if you could fuck him dead?

Yes it would be you are right, but then i'd have to live without him. That wouldn't be good at all.

After you fuck him, you croak over his dead body, toes entangled, cock and balls pressed against his hairy ass.

That would be a sight to see

oh meatpie then you would have to come to scotland and you would find our stiff bodies entangled up, you would have to untangle us and massage all the rigor out of us. Because I'd be dead as well, you could have us both cremated and keep our ashes in your shoes. Or you could have us embalmed and shipped back to Sofia for your pleasure. I'd leave money for that.....

What I would is undress myself stark naked, stick my thick cock up your white ass, bite you by the neck then croak ontop of you two.

What an awesome threesome, we will be like those beheaded dudes in Mexico - piled ontop of each other.

BTW, I love threesomes, its intense esp when the guys are cute and fit...

I've done some really crazy things, I am a terrible slut feet, you should know that about me already

we will be put in the morgue and melt into each other, then they will clean us up with caustic soda

Back