Great images , thanks :stroke:

I'm the artist.

I'll second your splooj fest Arrowman :load: :load: :load: :load: :load: :load: :load: :load: and raise you 4 more!! Those other 2 hotties are next for the altar - they just don't know it yet and then last but not least would be YOU!! :load: :load: :load:

Well Ricardo from the looks of your Avatar.....you're next on the Altar and I think with massive pecs like that I'll have to use one of my BIGGER knives :load: :load: :load:

Any other dying work of art that are about to skyrocket in value once you're dead?? :load: :load:

Hi, great image, very well done. Do you make other work like this? Is it posted somewhere?
I've made lots of work like this. I used to upload it to a site that no longer exists. I'm sure that's where Arrowman got it, because I didn't give it to him.
Alot of it is stuck in two older computers that don't work and I haven't been able to have the hard drives retrieved. I still do create works but I keep them to myself now.
I stopped posting because people kept taking my work and making changes to it and claiming it as their own.

Well Ricardo from the looks of your Avatar.....you're next on the Altar and I think with massive pecs like that I'll have to use one of my BIGGER knives
Any other dying work of art that are about to skyrocket in value once you're dead??
I had a heart attack two weeks ago, but managed to survive. When I die, no one will ever see my work, because I'm sure my family will just have my computers destroyed.

Back