Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
O92ymA0.jpg

E
xclusive authentic photo from the morgue in Boston shows the lifeless corpse of 26-year-old terrorist Tamerlan Tsarnaev killed in a shootout with police in Watertown, Massachusetts early this morning.

Tsarnaev was fit and strong he won several boxing competitions before giving his life to Allah.

Nice post, Meatpie!

I just read in news article that Suspect 1 was killed and his morgue photo was being circulated... Google search yielded nothing so my next stop was here =P. The reports did say he was fully nude... are those pics in secret room?

No nude photos yet and yes we are one of the first websites to release his morgue photo.

The original photo shows him stark naked, hairy cock & feet but we can't get the images.

Looks like he might have survived for a while with those ECG pads? Doubt that he had any electrical activity with that huge gaping wound in his chest

He was brought to the hospital alive, according to Boston police officers who prefer to stay anonymous.

:wow sign::wow sign::wow sign::wow sign::wow sign:
wow%20sign.gif

!!!WaWOW !!!
:wow sign::wow sign::wow sign::wow sign::wow sign::wow sign:

Congratulations to you MeatPie
for achieving such a MAJOR HUGE NEWS SCOOP !!!!!!

:good job 2: :good job 2::good job 2::good job 2:

Last edited:
congrats

ah you beat me with the image... full image will be much appreciated
repost it here even if you see the full image from another user here

We will never see his cock, that will be just too much.

oh god, try hard for his foot images!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet he had huge feet with hair on the toes.

Tamerlan is at Israel Deaconess Morgue awaiting autopsy

5548012Q.png

Boston.com reported that at 1:20 a.m., an “unconscious, handcuffed, and in cardiac arrest” Tamerlan Tsarnaev was wheeled into Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, where emergency crews performed CPR. A tube was placed into his throat and chest. However, emergency officials said he could not be saved due to a massive loss of blood.

Tsarnaev was declared dead at 1:35 a.m.

Two law enforcement officials familiar with the case said Dzhokar A. Tsarnaev ran over his own brother, who had been shot by police, as he fled police in Watertown.

What caused the darkening of his lower face, neck and shoulder? I know blood will pool and cause discoloration when a corpse lies in a certain position for a period of time, but this guy was alive when he was brought in.

Back