Where did you see the original photo of him totally naked? I downloaded this same photo.
Was hoping his bro got offed so that I could see his pic. The word is that this dude's brother ran over his body as he was racing away in the stolen M-class benz that got shot up. The gash below the left nipple is where they were doing the heart massage in an effort to pull him away from those 87 virgins (or whatever).

Strange they tried to save his life by making that big hole in his chest. Poor guy probably a patsy.

I am disappointed. What a cunt.

Dzhokhar said he allowed his membership at CDG to lapse, and thus was unaware of what was expected of him. He will try to do better next time. Until then, he wonders if some kind soul might bring him a tube of KY...please.

Where did you see the original photo of him totally naked? I downloaded this same photo.
Was hoping his bro got offed so that I could see his pic. The word is that this dude's brother ran over his body as he was racing away in the stolen M-class benz that got shot up. The gash below the left nipple is where they were doing the heart massage in an effort to pull him away from those 87 virgins (or whatever).

..I just hope I never ever Need a heart massage then - that wound looks horrible, tbh. Anyway, maybe some more pics will leak out soon?

here`s a pic of him from 2006, when he was younger:

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/newsdesk/tamerlan-tsarnaev-boxing-2006.jpg

Last edited:
If that awful chest wound was for a heart massage (REALLY!) then I want to be an emergency nurse too. I'd massage his balls at the same time as well (which would probably revive him sooner anyway). Gladiators in ancient Rome are drooling over this advance in medical technology too.

I have a picture of his brother on the ground right after his capture being treated by medics. I posted a thread

The gash below the left nipple is where they were doing the heart massage in an effort to pull him away from those 87 virgins (or whatever).

That's very interesting! All this time I've been looking at Tamerlan's gaping chest wound and thinking it was the result of his being hit by some high-caliber bullet. So THAT'S how they get to the heart when it needs a massage. I'll be damned. I always imagined doctors slicing open a cardiac patient's chest, straight down the middle from neck to belly, and then cutting and spreading the rib cage.

I'd massage his balls at the same time as well (which would probably revive him sooner anyway).

While you work on his nuts, I'll squeeze his dick. We can help out in that fashion without any medical training, and we will be freeing up the doctors and nurses to handle more complicated matters. Though we may be performing one of the lowlier operating room tasks, it is still essential. I mean, SOMEBODY'S got to grope Tamerlan's junk.

If that awful chest wound was for a heart massage (REALLY!) then I want to be an emergency nurse too.

An impressive gaper,to be sure! Out of a sign of my pure, raw, unadulterated hatred for this disgusting creature, I'd volunteer to mount his chest, and massage his heart with my hard dick until I blew a load into his chest while I spit in his dying face.

Just saying.

From the news reports, I thought there would've been many more bullet holes. Fantastic find, Meatpie! :bow:

Back