What caused the darkening of his lower face, neck and shoulder? I know blood will pool and cause discoloration when a corpse lies in a certain position for a period of time, but this guy was alive when he was brought in.

After he was shot by police his brother Dzhokar ran him over as he tried to flee from police.

The red marks are the area where the car tyres pressed the hardest.

After he was shot by police his brother Dzhokar ran him over as he tried to flee from police.

The red marks are the area where the car tyres pressed the hardest.

Thank you, Meatpie, for answering this a second time for me. I just noticed that you explained the discoloration earlier in your UPDATE, which I missed. Well, there's nothing like being run over by a motor vehicle to cause extensive bruising.

I hope Dzhokar is apprehended alive, so he can experience having his no-doubt firm and delectable 19 year old arse fucked silly in prison.

Last edited:
Dzhokar won't give himself up, no he will either kill himself or the police will kill him.

Thanks Meatpie. They are both so hot! I hope we will see his lil bro pics here soon. Please let us see his cock pic if you have it. Im dying for him.

MSNBC is now reporting that the second alleged bomber may be dead in Watertown, MASS following a huge shootout there that just ended.

I hope the police are kind enough to leak his morgue photo as well.

All major news networks in USA are reporting
that the SUSPECT has just been caputred
and is
ALIVE and is in CUSTODY.

:good job: :good job::good job::good job:

:winner::winner::winner::winner::winner::winner::winner::winner::winner::winner::winner::winner::winner:

Too bad we can't get to see a glimpse of what his dick looks like and how big (or small) it is. Though I am guessing he looks endowed and is a biggie! ;) and with all the hair to boot! Yum! LOL!

Such a beautiful body, love the hairy chest and belly and legs. I bet the pubes and dick are awesome.

Back