Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26 from Chechnya used to say he was very religious and a devoted Muslim.

Tamerlan was a competitive boxer for a club named Team Lowell, who won the Rocky Marciano Trophy for being New England Golden Gloves heavyweight champion in 2010.

He did this while taking time off from school at Bunker Hill Community College, where he studied in hopes of being an engineer.

Tamerlan said he doesn’t usually take his shirt off so girls don’t get bad ideas: “I’m very religious.”

His awesome body is now property of the USA, stark naked in morgue hundreds of photos will be taken of his hairy cock and his autopsy will be filmed in HD.

I get a hard-on when I see Tamerlan's hairy legs and sometimes jerk off to pictures of him in shorts. I can imagine his hot cock nestled in a dark hairy bush and the hair in his ass crack.

I get a hard-on when I see Tamerlan's hairy legs and sometimes jerk off to pictures of him in shorts. I can imagine his hot cock nestled in a dark hairy bush and the hair in his ass crack.
I agree but what about his hairy chest? He had just the right amount of hair on his chest and belly. He was truly a beautiful specimen of manhood, physically speaking.

Another hot dude for the Devil, may he burn in hell.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but thinking he would "burn in hell" may be comforting to the living, but the reality is that his religious conviction has caused mayhem to others and shortened his life permanently. As a physicist once said, burning in hell will only last maybe 2 seconds before being vaporized. Religion provides comfort to a world torn apart by religion, and the Abrahamic religions are the worst offenders.

Back