Sham3

Forum Regular
Part 1: The murder

Spider-Man’s body lay in an alleyway. He was on his back, his limbs in different angles, his head to one side, the eyes of his mask as if staring into nothing. Earlier he had been wary of a new supervillain in town, called Necromaniac, who had already taken down a number of superheroes. He had just saved a girl from being mugged, taking down the gang with his usual acrobatics, martial skills, wit and webshooting.
“Thank you!” The girl cried, running off.
“No problem!” He called after her.
“I knew I’d find you here,” Said a voice.
Spider-Man spun around. Entering the alleyway was a figure wearing a skull mask, skeleton hands,, and a black robe, with the hood covering the head.
“Necromaniac I assume?” Spider-Man asked.
“You are correct,” The supervillain answered, “Prepared to die?”
Spider-Man smiled under his mask.
“Not a chance!”
He shot his webbing, but the villain drew out a pair of daggers with super speed and sliced through the webbing. Necromaniac ran at Spidey, and they fought, Necromaniac blocking Spider-Man’s attacks, but Spidey able to dodge Necromaniac’s knives. Eventually, he blocked one, and two, and kicked Necromaniac away, hitting a wall.
“You’re good,” She admitted.
“Well of course I am!” Spidey declared cockily, “I’m the Amazing-ooooh-“
Spider-Man clutched his head. He was suddenly feeling woozy. Feeling his neck, he picked out what felt like a dart. Someone must have drugged him while he was fighting Necromaniac!
“Wh-what?”
Someone wrapped their arm around Spidey’s neck and pulled his neck back so that his chest was all puffed out. This person was also dressed like a skeleton wearing a hood. It was then that Spidey realized how Necromaniac got the better of the other victims. She wasn’t one villan.
Necromaniac was two.
Getting up, she drew out one of her curved daggers, and raised it at his wide open chest.
“Time to say good night, Spider.”
She plunged it into his heart.
“UUGH!” The young hero cried.
The other Necromaniac letting go, Spider-Man fell to his knees, his head swaying from side to side as if dizzy.
“Yeah,” He muttered, “You got me….”
And he slumped to the ground.
His two killers looked down at their prey as it rained.
“Is he a goner?” The male accomplice Maniac asked.
The female accomplice, Necro picked up Spidey’s arm and gave it a shake, with no response.
“Yeah,” She declared, dropping the lifeless arm that flopped like a rag doll’s, “He’s gone.”
Maniac laughed, placing his boot upon Spider-Man’s chest and flexing as his accomplice took photos, pressing and digging it into his large chest before driving his knee into his pulseless neck.
“You’re dead!” He said to Spidey, knocking his head from side to side with the side of his hand, “You’ve just spun your last web tonight!”
Necro examined their prize. Once was a cocky, witty agile strong brave hero was now a lifeless corpse, his soul snuffed out. When something became its opposite, it was truly explosive.
“It’s such a shame, though,” Said Necro, laying next to the fallen hero, “You had such a great body.”
She stroked his spandex clad athletic body.
“Such a chest,” She said, feeling his rock hard pecks, “And such abs,” She digged her claws into spidey’s abdomen. Necromaniac loved the touch of spandex, especially spandex tightened around fit young bodies. She pulled off part of his mask, and kissed his open mouth, pushing her tongue down his empty throat.
“Shall I give you two some time alone?” Her accomplice asked her.
“Oh no, not yet,” She answered.
Unzipping his flies, Maniac now took out his long hard dick and starting cumming all over Spidey’s body. He then pulled out Spidey’s own dick and made him cum on his stomach.
After drawing a chalk outlining around his body, they began taking different photos of Spider-Man’s corpse in different positions. Once they were finished, Necromaniac grabbed Spidey’s boots and dragged his body to their car, where they tied him to the roof, tying each limb to a different corner so that he was outstretched. They then drove off, showing off their trophy to the city.

Last edited:
Part 2: The Burial

They drove to central park, where they journeyed into the woods, carrying Spider-Man in an open coffin, his arms crossed over his chest with a flower on his torso. As they walked, Necromaniac hummed the funeral march. Finding an isolated place, they put the coffin down. Taking out a couple of beers, Necromaniac started to drink in Spidey’s memory.
“Want some?” Maniac offered Spider-Man’s still body, pouring the contents of the bottle onto him. After finishing the beers, they started to dig a shallow grave, filming the whole thing. They tipped Spidey’s body into it, where he plopped with a thud. Once again Maniac took out his dick so that he could cum all over Spider-Man’s body.
“Do you want to say a few words,” One accomplice asked the other.
“Nah,”
And so they covered Spider-Man in dirt, placing a polystyrene grave stone with “RIP SPIDEY” behind the mound.
Taking out another couple of beers, they drank as they literally danced on Spidey’s grave, watering it with some of the beer, singing:
Spider-Man has croaked tonight
He cashed in his chips,

Which he used to buy a farm and a pine condo in Sleeping city
Where he’s basting the formaldehyde turkey!
Once the beers were empty, they said ‘farewell, spidey,’ and walked away.
After turning off the camera, they dug up Spidey’s grave and pulled him out, replacing him with the coffin. they placed him in a body bag, and zipped it, before Maniac threw it over his shoulder. They returned back to the car.

Great story , I really like it when Heroes or Superheroes get killed and your nuances where great, kill off a few more make it a crusade like AHK. Thanks

Part 3: Post-Mortem

They took Spidey home. To their home, that is. The angels of death carried Spider-Man’s body into the kitchen, the rain having washed off all the cum and dirt, and placed it on the table, gently laying his hands between his chest and stomach , with his right hand curled into a first. They then started feeling his body, and kissing it. his mouth, his face, his chest, his abs, feeling, raised his arms and even his feet! They pulled off his mask.
“What the-?” Necromaniac exclaimed, “You’re just a kid! Barely seventeen! Nice,” They smiled, “I like youths. Provided they’re legal, that is.”
She stroked his hair, and examined his peaceful face, his closed eyes and mouth. They then started to strip him, first the upper half of his costume, then the footwear, then the lower part before removing his gloves, and as they stripped him, they caressed and kissed his naked flesh, his mouth, his face, his chest, his abs, feeling, raised his arms and even his feet! After stripping him entirely, and wearing his costume, Necromaniax started making out with each other above Peter’s lifeless corpse, before having sex right on top of him, pushing into his body.
They later redressed him, leaving only his mask off.
“Well, “ said Necro, “Shall we wake him?”
“let’s,” Maniac agreed.
Necro placed her hand upon Peter Parker’s chest, where the dagger had entered his heart. The wound mended, as did the costume.
“Time to give Snow White the kiss of life,” Maniac said, as Necro placed her hands on spidey’s chest and pressed into it, while Maniac breathed into his mouth, which were more like kisses. He started to cough violently.
“Welcome back to the world of the living,” Maniac said to him, patting him on the cheek, “You’ve been taking a long dirt nap.”
Grabbing his mask, Maniac slipped it back on Peter’s head as he got up.
“You’ve had a busy day pushing up daisies six feet under,” Maniac told him, patting him on the chest. Standing up, he undid his belt and straightened it.
“And now it’s time to go back to sleep!”
“Wh-What? GAHH!” Spidey gasped as Maniac brought the belt down on his neck.
Spidey grasped the belt with his hands, making gasping noises.
“Shhhh,” Maniac whispered to him, “Sleep. Go to sleep,” He kept saying.
As He struggled, Necro felt his chest rise up against her hand. She felt his smooth, hard, spandex cladded chest, feel it struggle for life, feeling more alive than ever before, before relaxing and becoming still again, hearing Spidey utter a long quiet last breath. His hands let go of the belt and dropped to his sides.
“No one can hurt you now,” Maniac told him.
Maniac now pulled off the mask again, and held Peter’s head up by his hand, to make sure that he had flatlined again.
“Yep,” He concluded, satisfied, letting Peter’s head drop back on the table with a thud, “The deed is done. But You’re not going that easily!” He told him, breathing into his mouth while Necro pressed on his chest. Peter once again came back to life, getting up and coughing violently.
“There,” Maniac told him, patting him on the shoulder, “That wasn’t so bad, was it?”
Peter was still dazed, only just being revived and still having the drug in his system.
“Now then,” Maniac told him, grasping his semi-conscious head in his hands, “Let’s try something different.”
And he snapped Spidey’s neck, his body going tense before relaxing. Necro rubbed his chest as Maniac balanced Peter’s head in his hands, feeling the broken neck bone, healing it again, before letting Spidey’s head drop over the table, eyes closed and mouth opened. Unable to pass up the opportunity, Maniac once again pulled down his pants and lodged his dick into Peter’s mouth. It was still dripping with cum when he was finished.
And so Necromaniac kept reviving him, only to kill him in different ways. They stabbed him in the chest in the knife, watching him arch up before relaxing in death. They plunged a sword through his torso, watching him sit up clutching his wound before going down again, uttering a death breath. They even shot him in the chest, pushing the barrel into his chest before firing, Spidey arching up again before instanting straighting. They poisoned him a couple of times, one that caused him to appear drunk before rolling on the floor dead, and another that cause him to clutch his throat and limbs to convulse. They executed him too, hanging him and watching him, puffing out his chest with his arms tie behind his back before going still, before cutting him down and admiring his arched up body, and blindfolding him before shooting him, knocking him away, sliding into the wall. They also tried heartpunching him, pulling his arm behind his back so that his chest was open, although it took half a dozen tries before it performed the deadly job. They didn’t just kill him, but were also content to knock him out as well, to feel his warm flesh against theirs, feel his well toned chest to rise and fall, , to listen to his young breaths of life whisper in their ears), whether with chloroform, or knocking him over the head with an object, or gassing him (both knockout and deadly, causing him to go “uhhhhhhhhhhhhh” as he collapsed on the floor). They sleepered him, and held him in an inverted choke, finishing him off with a heart punch, watching his arms go limp, dropping beside him as Maniac let him go, spread eagle on the floor, the eyes of his mask as if staring into nothing. They liked to play with his limbs, raising his arms and dropping them ,either by his side or on his body. They laid him out straight or outstretched, whether masked or naked. All of this they filmed and photographed.
After Spidey had been injected with something, without warning he raised his legs, placed his hands by his head, leapt up and tied the two killers with webfluid.
“Well, I’ve definitely died and been knocked out more times today than throughout my career as Spider-Man! And I have died and been out cold alot of times. And I’ll thinking I’ll be taking those-“
He shot a web at the cameras and grasped them
“I wouldn’t want my secret identity to get out! I’m just glad I recovered before you two could do anything to me!”
“Not yet,” Maniac answered.
“Well it’s been fun guys but I’ve really got to go now.”
“No, you’re not going anywhere,” Maniac told him
Spider-Man was confused.
“What are you UURGH!”
He clutched his heart as if an arrow had pierced through it, falling gracefully to the floor again,unaware that the drug they injected him with would eventually stop his heart.
“Well,” said Necro, after the webfluid had dissolved, “I think that’s enough for today.”
And they uploaded their photos and videos on their website ‘Dead superheroes’, where they posted the footage of their other victims, even asking for requests, but posting the funeral last. Necromaniac looked at Spidey’s body, on the table, his hands on his stomach.
“I think it’s time we show you were you’re staying,” Necromaniac told him.

Part 4: Spidey laid to rest

Maniac carried Spider-Man’s body, with his arms under his neck and legs, to the basement. There, which Necromaniac called the Crypt, laid the bodies of their other victims on slabs. Superman, Batman, the Human Torch, Cyclops, Flash, Green Lantern, Captain America, Super Boy and Kid Flash. And now they laid Spidey on a slab made for him. On the side, they carved:

Here lies Spiderman
1996-2013
New York’s beloved hero
Has spun his last web
R.I.P

This was the best fate for Spidey, they thought. No one else would have done him justice. They probably avoid clearly showing the coffin and not even show the full funeral, let alone the burial or the tomb stone!
They took off one of his boots, and attached a toe tag on his foot, with name, estimated birth and death dates, height, weight, gender, ethnicity, place of death, time of death, , city and state. Smelling the boot, they took it up to put with the others. These heroes will not decay, for Necromaniac had the power to forestall the decomposing process, and can revive them a number of times, only to kill them again. They even had one time forcing the heroes to fight to the death before killing the victor. Going up with the boot, they turned off the lights.

Rest in peace Spidey
For tomorrow you may be at this again

Nice touches , thanks

Love it, I like storeys where the super heroes get killed and by a collector and put on display.
But you did not answer the big question! was Spidey cut or uncut??

circumcised or not?

Ah yes, I thought that's what you meant. Well, since I gained the impression that circumcision is quite common in the us, I'm guessing the former, although being uncircumcised myself I would prefer the latter. So in answer to your question, Spider-Man is likely to be cut, but I would like him to be uncut.

So it was suggested that I write other stories regarding Necromaniac killing other superheroes as well, something I had considered.

But then I thought: Nah. I think I'll just kill off Spidey some more for now! Each by a different character:

The Grave Digger

The crowd was cheering. Spidey was in a wrestling arena. But not just any wrestling arena. This was an underground wrestling ring where there were no rules and the fights were often brutal and bloody, , . Some even lead to death. Spidey had entered the ring to find out who was behind it all. His opponent, perhaps the most fierce wrestler of them all, was known as the grave digger, who always killed his victims and never lost. He was given the microphone.

“Spider-Man,” he said, “you may think that you’re amazing, but tonight you’re gonna meet your end. I don't think you realize you're at the end of your rope! You've answered your last call. You'll bite the big one! I'll send you on your way to your awfully big adventure, in Avalon! You'll be leaving this arena feet first! But not before you receive a little folding of the hands to sleep! You’ll have your place in the sun, in your after life dwelling at all souls camp! Tonight you will be no more! Once I'm through with you, you’ll be having a big sleep, lying under a shade tree, and awake to life immortal. You’re going to the body dump, where you'll no longer be putting on your costume, but immortality!"

The bell went. The grave digger lunged at him, but Spidey was able to beat him at first. Then, suddenly all of the fighters entered the arena, beating up Spidey. Spider sense was not enough. When they were done, spidey, barely conscious, was finished off by the Grave Digger. Picking him up, he propped him on one of the of the wrestling ring, and proceeded to punch him repeatedly in the gut.

“Uhuhuhuh!” Spidey cried out in pain.

Then he proceed to break his back over his knee, before giving him a camel clutch and a boston crab. Then he crushed his body with his powerful legs, before placing him in an inverted choke. Before torturing him in a rack and squeezing him with a bearhug. Then he gave him a full nelson, before clawing at his pecs. Spider-man collapsed on the floor. Satisfied, the Grave Digger helped him up, placing his arm over his back, and tapping the left side of his chest with his knuckles.

“Time to send you on your way to Forever City!” He told him, pulling back his arm and punching spidey with all of his strength into his heart.

“UH!”

Spider-man fell to the ground dead, his body outstretched. The referee held up Spidey’s arm and shook it. When there was no response, he dropped it. Raising the Grave Digger’s hand, referee also picked up Spider-man’s.

"The winner, and reigning champion: The Grave Digger!"

The Grave Digger placed his boot on Spidey’s chest, and flexed over his fallen opponent. Then he pulled Spidey around the ring, before placing his body upon his shoulders. After throwing him back on the floor, he was given back the mike.

“You’re dead, Spider-Man,” He told the corpse, “What do you have to say for yourself?”

He moved the mike near Spidey’s mouth.

“Nothing. There’s nothing to say. You were once the amazing spider-man and now you’re worm meat! You’ve been formatted with black borders! You’ve breathed your last tonight. You’re superhero days are done. Now you’ll be going into the fertilizer business! But at least you’ve finally shed that mortal coil! And now you're off to fossil farm!“

Straightening his legs, the grave digger cross Spidey’s arms over his chest.

“Spider-Man. Rest. In..Peeeeeeeeace.”

Spidey was picked up by the death angels, and, placed on a stretcher, taken out, but not before the Grave Digger stripped him of his mask and put it on.

Spider-Man’s body was lying on a table in the changing room. Everyone probably thought that it was just a show, but the Grave Digger had in fact killed Spider-man. After being fucked by the other wrestlers, Spidey’s body was stripped then tossed in a dumpster.

Thanks Sham3, it,s a great story.
Would love to see what they do to heroes like Superman and Batman. It would be great if you could write that.

Awesome story I really enjoyed the death of heroes especially the cocky or untouchable ones.

Hello all!

In order to celebrate Halloween (As well as expressing my love of killing off Spidey in different ways!) I've decided to release an eight part story of Spider-Man being killed halloween themed, each part by a different thing associated with Halloween!

Death of Spider-Man: Halloween style, part 1

Spider-Man was investigating a series of murders that appeared to have been committed by a vampire. His search eventually led him to a crypt in a nearby cemetery. What perplexed him about this crypt was how its colour and pattern matched his costume. Breaking inside, he saw that it was all white marble, but what was inside disturbed him even more. Aside from alcoves fill with what looked like replicas of his webshooters, he saw in the middle of the room on top of the stone coffin was a sculpture of himself laying down with his arms crossed over his chest. Just what the heck was this place?

“Do you like your final resting place, Spider-Man?”

Spider-Man spun around. He was confronted by a young looking vampire. He then started to notice that this vampire was good looking, even cute. Feeling himself drawn towards the handsome vampire, Spider-Man walked towards him, as the vampire did the same. Studying his face, Spider-Man let the vampire roll off his mask, which he tossed aside. Spider-man stared into the vampire’s dark eyes as they kissed, their lips sucking each other, their tongues tying together. They felt each other’s hair, fingers running through it before the upper half of Spidey’s costume was slipped off, with the hot vampire unbuttoning his shirt. As they felt each other’s naked skin, Spidey was turned around, the vampire kissing his neck as the young hero smiled, thinking himself to be in bliss. Then the vampire sunk his fangs into Spidey’s vulnerable neck, causing him to gasp, his eyes snapping open. He struggled to free himself of the vampire’s clutches, but it was no use, as the vampire drained him of his blood, his arms falling limply to his side as he gave out his last breath, his mortal eyes closing for the last time.

The vampire laid Spider-Man's body on a nearby stone table. He held up his head by his hair.

“Now you’re mine forever,” the vampire whispered in his ear. Running his fingers through his sweaty hair, the vampire kissed Spidey again, on the forehead as well as the lips; he kissed his bloody neck, licking the blood. He kissed his pecs, his nipples, his abs, his arm muscles, running his fangs down his body; removing the lower half of his costume, the vampire kissed Spider-man’s penis, and his legs before sucking his toes. Once he was done, the vampire slipped the lower half back on, the boots, the upper half, the gloves, before finally the mask. Opening up the coffin, the vampire lifted Spider-Man’s body and placed it in, crossing his arms.

“Be patient, my love,” He told Spider-Man’s corpse, rubbing his head. “For tomorrow night, you shall rise again.”

And he closed the coffin, and left that place.

The next night, two young brothers were out in the cemetery, planning to get drunk and desecrate some graves just for the fun of it. The younger, lanky brother, with moppy reddish hair and was somewhat freckled in his late teens, wore a tight tee and jeans, the elder, who was barely in his twenties, had short blond skin was fairly muscular, wore rough jeans and an unbuttoned blue short sleeved shirt that showed off his smooth, athletic torso. They came across the bright red crypt that looked like Spidey’s outfit. Breaking in, they walked down the steps.

“what the fuck?” One of them said, looking at the coffin with the marble Spider-man resting on top. “What the fuck is this place?”

They opened the coffin, and were shocked to see what was inside, what looked like Spider-Man with his arms crossed.

“Whoa is that Spider-man?”

The younger one went to feel for a pulse.

“Dude, I think he’s dead!”

“Nice deduction, genius!”

“Is this where he’s been this whole time?”

“I can't believe he's dead! I wonder who offed him?”

The younger brother picked up a webshooter from the pile.

“Hey do you think these work?”

Spider-Man rose from his coffin, and, making an opening on his mask, sunk his fangs into the youth’s neck, clutching him by the arms. His brother attempted to free him, but he wasn’t strong enough. Soon Spider-vampire drained the boy of all his blood, letting his body slump to the floor against the coffin. The older brother stared at his younger brother’s body.

“You-YOU!” He started to scream at the spider-vampire, but as he stared at Spider-Vamp, he found himself entranced. Spider-Vamp stepped out of his coffin, and walked towards the young man, who suddenly found himself kissing the undead superhero, having his shirt taken off. They begun to have sex on the table, spider-vamp removing his pants. While doing this, the spider-vampire bit into the man’s neck, holding him against the table, attempting to stop him from struggling until he lost all life. Spider-vamp got up to look at his prey.

“It seems that I missed quite the party.”

Spider-Vamp’s maker had entered the crypt, who stepped on the other dead boy in order to get to his lover. The two started to make out above the dead man’s body, in spite of the carnage.

Part 2:

Spider-man was swinging through the city as usual, when he heard the cry of a girl, as usual. Leaping down into an alleyway, he prepared to save the girl from her attacker, who, turning to face him, turned out to be a werewolf. Spider-Man wasn’t afraid; he had fought wolf-men before, or one at least. Before he could make a werewolf related joke, however, the wolf lunged at him. Spider-Man screamed as the werewolf clawed at him, devouring his flesh.

The next day, a passer by was horrified to see what looked like the body of New York’s favourite (And most controversial) hero laying in the alleyway. The cops who later came to the scene almost vomited at the sight of a dead Spidey having his guts ripped out.

A young and handsome morgue attendant was on duty when the body bag was brought in. When he opened it, he found himself staring at a mangled body.

“Wow. Spider-Man, huh?” He said to the corpse. He took it out of the body bag, and laid it on the table.

“You know,” He continued to say, “I always dreamed that one day your body would come trailing in here. Course I did imagine It being in better condition."

He further studied the body. The torso had completely been ripped open, the organs all missing.

“No need to determine cause of death here! Bet you never imagine that you would go out like this, eh?” He said to Spidey’s head, “Dog chowder? Hah!”

He slipped down the lower part of his costume, as well as his underwear, and was pleased with what he found.

“At least this is intact, though! I always wanted to know whether you were cut or uncut!”

Grabbing the large dick, he shook it, sucking it, hoping to drink any possible cum. Once satisfied, He raised his arm, feeling the muscle, before lowering it down, doing the same with the other arm and legs.

“Hey have you been working out?”

Taking off the boots, the attendant studied the feet, sucking the toes.

“Oh yeah, I’m gonna enjoy wrapping a toe tag around one of these toes! I wonder what I should write? Spider-Man or John doe! Hey yeah! I can finally discover the ongoing mystery!"

Walking up towards his head, the attendant slipped off the mask.

“What the- YOU’RE ONLY A KID!”

The attendant laughed.

“Spider-man a kid! Who knew! Man, maybe you’re not the real Spider-man at all! Perhaps just some punk vigilante wannabe! Wouldn’t that be great! Boy I do hope you’re legal, dude!”

He knelt down to look at the face.

“Still you are pretty cute though!” He told the corpse, running his fingers through the hair, “Bet you had all the girls running after you, eh? And maybe some of the boys as well!”

Placing his hand near the boy’s cheek, he kissed him. After coming up, he patted it, He gave the mask a long smell; Spider-Man or not, he was definitely taking this costume home with him. He put the mask back on.

“Okay let’s start the official autopsy!” He said after taking pictures, turning on the cassette. “Victim looks like he’s in his teens, cause of death? Looks like something ate his innards, possibly canine-“

Turning away from the corpse, the young attendant did not see the body changing, growing bigger, muscles bursting out of his costume, claws appearing, ears becoming pointed, new organs appearing and his torso closing.

“Now I’m going to start unmasking the victim-” He continued to say as he turned to the body, screaming and backing away from the Spider-wolf, which slashed at him and started to eat him regardless of the screams. Once he was done, the spider-wolf started to venture out of the morgue and into the world.

Last edited:
It had been a trap. Confronting a group of young athletic thugs, some shirtless, some wearing tight tees, Spidey at first did well against a group that was trying to kill him. However his spider sense did not react quickly enough when a rope made of his own webbing snaked around his neck and tightened, lifting him from the ground.
“GAK!” He was crying, grasping at the webbing, his feet kicking in the air, trying to break the rope around his neck. The gang cheered at their murder to be.
“Die! Die!” They kept shouthing as Spidey struggled for life, until he could struggle no more. His death rattle concurred with his arms dropping to his sides, his legs becoming motionless. The gang laughed.
“Check that he’s croaked!” One of them shouted. Another kicked the body, which just hung in the air.
“Kick him again!”

The thug did so again, and Spidey’s body remained unresponsive. Satisfied, the gang let the body go, which fell outstretched on the ground. The group cheered.

“YEAH! YEAH!” One of them shouted at Spider-man, “YOU’RE DEAD! YOU’RE DEAD SPIDERMAN!”

"ALL RIGHT!" another one cheered, "THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN HAS FALLEN! AND WE'RE THE ONES WHO DID THE FALLING!"

"Hey, do you think that makes us amazing as well?"

The gang enjoyed abusing the body, kicking it and punching it. Later they took photos of each member posing over Spidey’s corpse, flexing over it, their foot on his chest. They also picked up the body, and manipulated like a puppet, speaking as Spidey.
“Halt you villainous fiends!” One of them acted, holding spidey’s body up, “I’m the amazing neighbourhood friendly-“
He burst into laughter as he let the body roll onto the ground. They later dragged the body to their car. They cheered as their raced through the streets, Spidey’s neck attached to a chain attached to the end of the car. The gang continued to celebrate back at their place, as if it was Spidey’s birthday or something!
“Hey cheer up Spidey!” One of them said to the corpse, propped up on a couch, “Not every day does someone celebrate someone else’s death!”
Pushing the body, Spider-man fell flat on the couch.
“Uh-oh!” One of them said, “Spidey’s getting bored! Looks like we’ve got to get some chicks here to cheer him up!”
They rounded a couple of girls, daring them to kiss Spidey’s corpse.
“I think you’re hot, Spider-Man,” One of them said, laying on top of him, scratching his chest. She pulled up the part of the mask covering his face, pushing her tongue down his throat. The others watched on, keeping track of how long she kept this going. They later had a game of who could make Spidey cum to soonest. After each one had fucked the body, they decided they were done.
“Right then. Time to give spidey a good sendoff.”
Driving off to a hardly visited place, the gang walked towards wher they plan to make Spidey’s grave, carrying the hero on their shoulders.
“DUM, DUM, DUMDUM, DUM, DUDUMDUMDUMDUMDUM!” They kept shouting. Eventually coming to the perfect spot, they dropped spidey’s body, and digged the grave. Once it was deep enough, they rolled it in, falling face up. To finish humiliating spidey, the gang took out their dicks and cummed all over his body, until he glistened. After burying him, they planted a polystyrene gravestone at the foot of the grave.
“Rest in peace spidey!”
“Yeah, have a good one, dude!”
They laughed as they walked away.
“Come on, let’s go rob a joint or something.”
And so, spidey’s grave remained undisturbed for twenty four hours. The next night, a hand emerged. Spider-Zombie emerged from his grave. He was intent on hunting down his killers. Webslinging through the city for a while, he eventually tracked them down. They had just finished robbing a bank.
“Man!” One of them cried, “I can’t believe how easy that was!”
“Well now that Spidey’s gone to that big New York city in the sky, the city’s a free for all now!”
The Spider-zombie leapt down, facing his killers.
“Hey look it’s a guy dressed as Spider-Man as a Zombie!” One of them laughed.
“Oooo, scarrrry!” Another one mocked.
A smugged thug walked towards him.
“Listen here, pal,” He said, “Don’t think that just because you’re dressed as Spidey and a zombie that we in-“
The spider-zombie punched off his head, sending it flying.
“SHIT!” The others cried, attempting to run away. The Spider-zombie continued to dispatch his killers; he caught one with his web, pulled him towards him, and crushed his windpipe, before throwing the body at another, stamping on top of him; He knocked off a couple more heads and sent his feet bursting through the bodies of a couple others; he snapped another one’s neck and broke the spine of another, bashing the body against his knee. In life, Spider-Man had always acted with restraint, pulling his punches, not injuring his opponents as much as possible, but now as undead he was a remorseless avenger with no moral restraint.
“No! NO!” The youngest backed away, after Spider-zombie rolled his latest victim away, walking towards the last.
“Please, I’m sorry! We didn’t mean to kill you! It was just a joke! It was just a-“
His plea was interrupted when Spider-Man threw his fist through the man’s face.
The bodies were lined up, the heads returned to their severed necks. Spider-Zombie walked on top of the pile, walking across their chests. When he suddenly felt woozy, and for a brief moment lost consciousness on top of the pile, he knew it meant his time was nearly up. Webslinging to a nearby cemetery, Spider-Zombie looked for a specific grave. He moaned as he came in front of Gwen Stacy’s, laying on top of the grave, placing his hands on his chest, and falling asleep for the final time.
The next morning, a caretaker came across Spider-man on top of one of the graves.
“Hey buddy!” He called, “You can’t go off snoozing in a cemetery on top of someone’s grave! Show some respect!”
He got no response.
“Come, on, wakey wakey!”
He shook the body, with no response.
“Pal-?”
It was only when a hand fell to the side that he realized what had happened.
“OH MY-“
And he ran off, in order to call the cops, the ambulance, someone!

Back