samnitewarrior

Forum Regular
In another thread here, the question was asked if we would want to be snuffed. I said I would appear in a gladiator movie, and be killed in the arena.

If someone actually presented Gladiator events, including fights to the death, would you do it. Plenty of money to be made by the winners and possibly death to the losers, would you do it?

I would .... but that's me. :th_smiley_eh:

NO I would not, Fantasy is Fantasy and I love fantasizing about the Arena, killing a gladiator and especially being killed by a gladiator but would not take part in a real fight to the death.
A very interesting question, it will be interesting to see what sort of responses there are. Thanks

For me i liked to do it only if the prize money per battle is more than 10 millions dollars :p

I'd only participate if I knew I'd be the one who dies, by way of a single stab wound (preferably a long thin blade) above my navel that pierces my aorta...several times (thrust in and out and in and out and etc). But there's not enough money in the world to make me desire to do that to anyone else. i'd rather feel the blade in me.

When I have played with others in hanging, there is always a risk they will let you go all the way or there will be an accident or that my esophagus will get crushed so I guess I am willing to take a risk - however, when I do that, I do not do it with strangers. Would I do it with strangers - yes probably. What if there were money on the table for your heirs if you die, the answer is yes (depending on how much of course).

I like that idea but either IN the navel or just below with multiple in and out action, major bleeding but not the aorta. I want a slow bleed and would like to do a mutual stabbing, pressing our bodies together and bleeding into each other.

If the killing is done by hanging I am fully prepared to participate in a game that guaranteed death losers .

I would not participate as a gladiator. Rather, I'd sit in the stands with beer and peanuts, and watch. I would also have the contract to carry away dead participants.

If i could choose , in one arena , or on a stage just with a small audience, would like to be impaled, ancient method. Thats one thing impossible to do allown, in any case ,even if small,thre would be an audience. Somebody else think about something like that ?

Quando ho giocato con altri impiccati, c'è sempre il rischio che ti lascino andare fino in fondo o ci sia un incidente o che il mio esofago venga schiacciato, quindi immagino di essere disposto a correre un rischio, tuttavia, quando fallo, non lo faccio con estranei. Lo farei con estranei - sì, probabilmente. E se ci fossero soldi sul tavolo per i tuoi eredi se muori, la risposta è sì (a seconda di quanto ovviamente).
how many times have you been hanged? how many minutes did you hang on?

i would do it if i can get stabbed in my belly hole wearing a black t neck, jeans, and cowboy boots.

Back