Got it to load finally... Amazing he's still alive. The amputation probably pinched off the circulation so he didn't bleed out to death. Wonder if he survived...

He survive to feel the death in slow motion. He need a sharp knife to cut his neck or to be stick in his heart.
He cannot survive, he not have kidneys and some of bowels. Strange things, film do more than 5 minutes and no ambulance came. In a high tech hospital, they maybe save their kidney and make something to his bowels to can work stable... but low chance to survive. Old solution to stop his useless heart beat by knife or pistol is more good.

He survive to feel the death in slow motion. He need a sharp knife to cut his neck or to be stick in his heart.
He cannot survive, he not have kidneys and some of bowels. Strange things, film do more than 5 minutes and no ambulance came. In a high tech hospital, they maybe save their kidney and make something to his bowels to can work stable... but low chance to survive. Old solution to stop his useless heart beat by knife or pistol is more good.

I'd propose a massive morphine injection.

These video's always wierd me out and I'm a fan of gory death. But what weirds me out is they all have one thign in common. No one helps and just gawks, and the victim is alway splaying/touching thier guts-wound.

Got it to load finally... Amazing he's still alive. The amputation probably pinched off the circulation so he didn't bleed out to death. Wonder if he survived...

Well if he didn't survived, then I am amazed and impressed how calmly he is taken the situation and it is a bit sad everyone standing around gawking.

Wow poor guy still awake for all that time to see half his body ripped off. No one is comforting him either just staring and taking pictures. No ambulance or assistance either sucks!

Back