citir31;212161 [URL=http://imgbox.com/adgGtsLz said:
adgGtsLz.jpg
[/URL]
Is that machete stuck in his body? If so, HOT! I also like the one where a standing man holds a gun in his hand. Great set!

Is that machete stuck in his body? If so, HOT! I also like the one where a standing man holds a gun in his hand. Great set!

It appears to me the machete is indeed stuck in his body...right into his neck! As for the standing man, do you think it's possible he is carrying that gun around with the intention of shooting, and putting out of their misery, any grievously wounded soldiers?

It appears to me the machete is indeed stuck in his body...right into his neck! As for the standing man, do you think it's possible he is carrying that gun around with the intention of shooting, and putting out of their misery, any grievously wounded soldiers?
I think he hopes to find one still alive so he can fuck him and then shoot him simultaneously from both barrels. That's if the smell doesn't turn him off first.
Either that or he's just very careful and afraid one of them will still jump him.

Looking at the crowds gathered around the bodies, I guess that there wasn't anything good on the TV - or (like us) they just love seeing lots of dead guys lying in the street.

Back