Votes: 57 15.9%
  • Sleeping with a corpse

Votes: 43 12.0%
  • I love bones/rotting flesh

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Eating/cooking a young guy

Votes: 41 11.5%

• Total voters
i would love to strangle to death a lot of guys with a wire garrote, then suck their corpsee, necks, dicks and tongues...

Sleeping with a dead man... :3
Actually had a dream about that once, it was nice.

Many people in this country feel that way about our Congressional representatives. :)

hahaha!!!! So fucking true! sucks that you only get to chose one option on the poll thought, there are several that look good. :D

@Meat Pie

Would like to be a serial killer like Dhamer?

What about other (gay)serial killers Like
Eric Panzram
Wayne Gacy
Colin Ireland
Dean Corll
Elmer Wayne Henley

I was originally going to choose "Seeing a young dude die in my hands", then after realising you couldn't double dip I choose be a serial killer like dhamer.

ps:- you make one sexy serial killer:drool:

Hot smooth muscular dude bound spread-eagled from a beam. Shave his crotch. Slice open his sac and let each nut hang out. Cut the cord on one, lean back and dangle it into my mouth. Lick it, suck it, and then crunch it between my teeth. Liquid splatters down my throat. Swallow. Repeat process with other nut. Then decide how to proceed. Cut and eat his dick? His nipples? Slice the smooth body with my box cutters? Or his pretty face? Hiss butt? Who knows but however I go I know it will be the best date I've ever had.

Sleeping with a dead man... :3
Actually had a dream about that once, it was nice.

i used to have a VERY frequent dream in my teens through my twenties of sleeping with various hot dead dudes and fucking and sucking their soles raw! in my dreams I'd always end up stealing the dudes from motorcycle or car accident scenes that I'd come across in the dreams, very rarely I'd find the dead dude in the street or steal him from a hospital morgue! but it was always full of very hot sole action!

Some of the numbers that voted for the options kinda freaked me out....then I was like, alright! Such numbers, now to find them in real life...hmm. If I was able to find and meet up with someone like #3 I would be scared shitless but also extremely excited for some reason. Though...I guess it could have already happened! *yikes!*

I agree with those that said most everyone has a bit of Dahmer or the like in them. Humans have an inherent duality, those that think we can be or are only good are deceiving themselves. I'm not saying its good or anything, just an observation. Almost nothing in this world is black or white, good or evil...its all a big grey mess!

I live in America, one of the few American Indians in the country. There are only 4.4 million American Indians in the country, reduced from 100 million when Europeans came here (some of the most horrific massacres of the American Indian Holocaust most likely yeilded cute dead guys (Indian guys are Hot!)). You are right about opportunities, if you work for it. I live on an Indian reservation, and when I graduated from high school I was able to attend college because of the Montana Indian Fee waiver. Graduated from a university with a Bachelor of Arts, that's a four year degree, and was only able to pay for it with lots of government assistance, scholarships, and student loans. What fucking sickened me greatly was these rich bitch fucks who would come to college with the best cars, computers, a credit card with no spending limit, and their education paid for full up front yet they drink and waste it!

I have very little money, but I have a career and do well. My job sometimes lets me see cute dead guys, never beheaded though, never had such luck.

But I know what you mean, conditions being not normal. Indian rez life is daunting. So much alcoholism, so much drug abuse. Meth addition and dealing is wide spread here, as is pill addition courtesy of the Indian Health Service (supposed to do us good but does the opposite). Unemployment rate is high, and we have a tribal government that gets changed every two years so nothing gets accomplished. There is so much more, this place is so damn unlike mainstream America (I lived in the city for several years and saw how good mainstream America is compared to reservation America).

But, if I can do it then you can do it Meatpie.

Thats the Arrowman, roadkill, he has been on internet forums for years. He is fun to talk to, well-versed and I read and enjoy all his postings.

And he is right. American guys have so much oppurtunities.

But without money in America you are a begger and I am gonna live in Chicago metro stations if I can't find a job.

You know what Arrow, I did my best.

I graduated from university with excellent dipolama, I was brave enough to go and ask for a morgue job, then check out autopsies and rotting bodies...but conditons here aint normal, you know that.

I feel so disappointed, so fucked up.

I now what eric must have felt like in his desperation, you really want to die when you are so fucked up.

my nude body stabbed in a autopsy table. .soon the mortician prepare it for autopsy and the coroner autopsied me in many hours of exams...genital and feet with toetag are the parts that i prefer to be manipolate. ..

I seen videos of real necro sex and its like wow he's fucking the other guys and he's there taking it like a champ

I have seen some WW2 vids of dead prisoners. I know I should not be turned on, but I love the pile of bodies with their cocks hanging out. I imagine myself just going from body to body and sampling the goods. Then to be caught by the americans and performing for them

Prefer to be the one to cut open a cute guys abdomen when brought in for autopsy ........ even a live one will do

Mine is hot/handsome guys with nice dicks who I can touch and squeeze their penies and ride their cold corpses but also like women too and would love to have naughty necro fun with them.

Back