Votes: 57 15.9%
  • Sleeping with a corpse

Votes: 43 12.0%
  • I love bones/rotting flesh

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Eating/cooking a young guy

Votes: 41 11.5%

• Total voters
it's undeniably there's such a cruel Dahmer or Gein in every inside of us. I personaly like to be just a morgue photographer... though, i still can keep my sanity from killing every hot people around me hahaha... some of us sometimes fantasize about having sex with every huge meaty bodybuilders or just muscular people then strangle them to death, worship still flexing muscles on those fresh dead bodies, to rape then behead them... chopped off those strong bodies... damn...

I' would like to
work in a military hospital during a war
and to see full of naked beautiful young soldier:sm (39):

That's good idea bud.

But I think the best is I am own of camp of young conscripts and soldiers.

I will train them.
Play with them.
Love them and at last is kill them all slowly and painfully.:sarcasticclap:

He is my favourite yes but serial killers eventually get caught while morgue work gives you unlimited access to the bodies.

Problem with morgues in my opinion is horrific decomposition, old fat women and obese patients.

Decomposition is really horrific and that was why I couldn't take it...

100 rotting bodies in one small room, that would be hard on anyone.

But many serial killers never to be catched before?

Dammher err in his job.
But many man never err.

I think Dammher is my idol.
But I think he is normal cruel rank of us.

He's just only normal serial killer.
Not sadistic enough.

My special dream is: I am a director of a prison for very young prisoners. In this prison only death sentences are executed. Each day young Boys is executed. Shirtless, only into small short sport trousers, barefoot. By Firing Squad or by Noose or by Guillotine. And I can use the Boys. Before and after the execution.:sm (5)::sm (24)::sm (62)::dancing::sm (31):

That's very good idea.
But young soldiers captive's camp is best of mine.

I want to see them fear,cry to death,and very very.....

Fucking a decaped head. Make him suck my dick, fuck the hole in the neck, hold him like a teddy bear when I sleep, kiss the fucker constantly and rub him on hard ons and cum all over him and in his mouth and sucking the cum out of his mouth when I kiss him!

Damn good dream!

I love anything about young dead/passed out guys in suits.

So I was walking along an alley, I saw a nearly dead guy in suit, he asked for help, I carried him to my car and brought him not to the hospital but on an abandoned warehouse... I flipped him over and stabbed him before he can speak, I stripped off his clothes and I slept with him all night while caressing his cock over and over.

this is my first time to use the one who rapes the guy as me, I always used another character, I just want to take pictures,touch the dead guy and feel him.

that's all...

dahmercorpse.jpg

I love dahmer...

Capturing young, healthy men (long Pigs) and preparing them for processing (live cooking) eather by slow roasting over hot coals while being based with BBQ sauce; or baking in an oven after being rubbed down with a special dry rub. Preperations take about 3 - 4 days of special diet, milking, etc. Lover to play with my food.

cutting a hard cock with balls and bbq it and eat it with my cum as sauce lol
fe37ea98531870

Last edited by a moderator:
My fantasy is to learn the technique of plastination (see Bodyworlds) and have a collection of hot men plasticized in various poses (once rigor mortis sets in they won't be posable much anymore but would be like statues). But at least after plastination there is virtually no smell and decomposition is entirely halted since the cells have been replaced with a silicone polymer. The main thing I would do differently than the Bodyworlds exhibit is to leave most of them with their skin on so that they would look like their normal flesh on the outside.

Sleeping with a corpse--one that had just died a non-violent death (like heart attack, drug overdoes, etc.). Still warm, still flexible. Spend all night cuddling, fondling, kissing.... Have been able to do that a few times with str8 guys who slept like dead guys (camping trips, etc.) Next best thing...but risky.

I often fantasize on the same topic .... This theme is my "picks" an incredibly strong

And here I am lying on a metal table. Such a steel table in mortuaries use pathologists. Hands and feet are tied to it. I'm almost naked on my all-white swimming trunks (it's my fetish !!!). No shouting or even say I can not
Slightly swollen belly! And in this case is heard in the gurgling and rumbling. (It excites me the same!)

"The doctor will produce vsparyvanie from groin to chest and from the bottom of the stomach destroy it. Extract at the beginning of the rectum. Just gently remove the stomach and bowel rest. After that vsporet all guts on a nearby table, my entire intestine from the rectum to the stomach and esophagus, what would explore all of my bowels ...
Then the kidneys, spleen, and everything else that is called the liver. As a last resort - the heart and lungs. At this evisceration end.
After that, you need to carefully check all the insides, whether remains of a body in distant places.
And finally rinse all interior water .. The body is all washed out, too. Give a little water to drain. Then during the day the body should be located in a bath of embalming solution. Day or dries out. After you do this stuff is dense breasts and belly wool. Then sew. In the end I have to wear white heat.
And yet ... I'm ready !!!!!!!!!!!!..

I often imagine lying in the white trunks and stuffed with cotton wool belly. And I'm very "Turns "!!!!!!
Here I have a necro fantasy (perhaps someone will say I'm not normal - but I did anyway!)
Sorry I could not (in case of realization of my "script") to see himself lying on the table in those white trunks and stuffed with cotton belly ... ... ...
Maybe it's the same one that "clings" - I am looking for a long time, "a " pathologist!

apologize in advance for possible excessive frankness ....

"cutting a hard cock with balls and bbq it and eat it with my cum as sauce lol" -- yow yow yow! + above--hot!
:stroke::load:

MEAT PIE, FOR UR INFO OR TO THINK ABOUT... STRAIGHT GUYS MARRY MEN ECT AN GET INTO THE USA THAT WAY....THEN YOU BECOME A USA CITIZEN. I AM GAY AN THE US IS STARTING TO GET SAME SEX MARRIAGES LEGAL. SO NO MATTER WHAT SEX LIFE YOU LIKE YOUR DREAM OF THE WORK YOU DESIRE IS REACHABLE. DONT GIVE UP, AN IF THATS YOUR REAL PICTURE HERE, HELL ANYONE WOULD BE LINED UP FOR DAYS TO HAVE YOU, INCLUDING ME LOL,...TIM

My fantasy: to have a very attractive man and have him strip naked, tie up his ankles and hands, and then suck his dick and get him nice and hard, then fuck his ass while another sucks his dick while another waits by until the guy is ready to cum, then behead him as is forced to cum. When his head is removed, then continue fucking the body until I'm ready to cum.

When I do cum, squirt it all over the head and smear the cum around the lips and face with my cock head.

From there, I would take the head and then start fucking his mouth, make him suck my dick. It would be a great feeling because my dick would be fresh with cum, slippery. His mouth would feel like he was sucking my dick, and I could push my cock head out the neck hole.

Cum again, this time in his mouth. Then impale him on my cock and fuck his neck, looking into his dead eyes and beautiful face. While I fuck him face up, I can suck on his dick, which I assume would still be hard from cumming, then suck out the cum from his dick and suck him off while I fucked his head. And, then cum again, in the head.

By this time I would assume that I would be near out of cum, but I would keep going until I got dry spurts, fucking the head and body.

What do you guys think? Is this too much?

i want to choke someone, unchoke them, then, choke again,,,,untill im satisfied,,,

Back