Votes: 57 15.9%
  • Sleeping with a corpse

Votes: 43 12.0%
  • I love bones/rotting flesh

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Eating/cooking a young guy

Votes: 41 11.5%

• Total voters
You CAN do IT, PieMan...MAKE it happen !

YES PieMan...look into "student visas!" Then look into the mortuary sciences, goggle it here, where to learn to do it....what it takes for degrees.

LOOK, you already have a jump start...you are not some high school drop-out, you ARE a graduate of a university, have a degree which is valid in all parts of the world, you HAVE business experience, you KNOW how to run a website and HAVE marketing/fundraising/sales skills. YOU are young and attractive, articulate in English.

A plan would be....look into it by just gooling it ... here in the USA. "Mortuary sciences"...even "the business of marketing mortuary sciences." Maybe the way is to take up the business side of it for a while, study a bit more in business here, then get into the funeral industry...once you have that for a bit and earned $$$$ at it (good $$$ in this business here, man...cuz' PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS DYING !!!).

Then go the mortuary science route.....or see what it takes to study it here, see if you can apprentice at a USA funeral home or morgue or hospital to make $$$ while you are in school, look for what kind of scholardships are available from Mortuary Foundations (hey, most people DO NOT want to go into this line of work 'cuz it reminds them of their OWN mortality ... but it is a BIG BUSINESS HERE, as all people DIE and need these services....never a shortfall of the need for FUNERAL SERVICES in the USA !!! ).

There have to be ways to come here, study it, go into it along parellel lines for a while even (like the marketing part of the funeral business, advertising, getting out PR on it)...hey, you could EVEN look into serving your own people's needs for such services in Chicago...which you well know has the LARGEST population of Bulgarians living here of anywhere else in the world outside your country.

YES, if you come to Chicago to do mundane work, or try to get factory work, whatever...jobs are hard to obtain, although the U S Dept of Labor today just released figures that unemployment in the USA is improving, best monthly improvement in terms of July 2009 unemployment since August 2008.

BUT the funeral services business is unique.....it is a "niche" kind of job here. You have much to offer this service industry.....in Chicago perhaps to get a foothold, study it part-time, get an apprenticeship in a funeral service that serves the Bulgarian community here....then as you learn more and gain more experience, hopefully a degree in a few yrs... in grad work.... then move onto settings you find more appealing.

Like servicing the needs of the GAY COMMUNITY...as Chicago has a huge gay community ... beginning on Halstead Street.."BoysTown" they call it. Google "CHICAGO'S BOYS TOWN"...
look for ways to get into the funeral business FOR THE GAY COMMUNITY....maybe in time you would want to relocate to New York City or San Francisco.

HEY , these are big steps, I know....you have hardship in your country, but it IS your country...and what you have shown us of it, it is really a beautiful country with mountains, lakes, ancient bridges, towns, castles....your family tradition is there, your relatives. NOT EASY to leave that behind and move to a new country, or a new place....your heart will resist it.

BUT PieMan...you are still young....and vital...and so intelligent...and THIS mortuary issue is your PASSION...and there are those who DO mortuary work, IT IS NEEDED .... it is an honorable profession, not everyone's passion, but it is YOURS.

SO you must at some point move on it....take small steps first...just sit on your computer and "google" what I have discussed above. Study it more....send e-mails out, look at what there is in Chicago for funeral services...mortuary science study, forensic studies...marketing studies for the mortuary business....professional mortuary societies in the USA...try putting in "AMERICAN SOCIETY of MORTUARY SCIENCES" and "AMERICAN SOCIETY of FUNERAL HOME DIRECTORS" ... "AMERICAN SOCIETY of FUNERAL SERVICES"...study it, see what it takes to get into this service profession. How others have gotten into it, where they went, the job propsects, the earnings, how much it takes to get started, how you can earn as you learn.

Then develop a cover letter and resume...send e-mails, call if you can...the schools, ask about scholarships, student loans...call the U S State Department about "student visas" and your own government, too...now these are BIGGER steps but still not all that threatening.

THEN hopefully something will "fall together" for you ... then think about it, ask your familiy and friends about it.....try to overcome the inertia and fear of leaving that which you know though it is limiting you ... there is e-mail back home to family and friends, phone calls....in time, you could go back and visit....I am sure your friends and family want you to do well, to be happy ... and you want this mortuary science, your passion is in this line of work...so take small steps at first.

Do not be destroyed by any setbacks, keep on at it, a little every day. Spend an hour a day at it....whittle away at it....in three months, you will have lots of new ideas, possibilities, insights....then take it from there.

I know you can do this, I do not want to see you "waste your life away" .... and yes, maybe less of CDG and more about putting PieMan FIRST and following your passion in ways that make you happy, fulfilled and make $$$$$$$.

It is all here before you, your life is full of opportunities ! Get started, small steps, one day at a time.

We have an expression here for projects that seem to big to tackle, to hopeless. It is called the elephant idea. ??? OK...

"HOW do you EAT an ELEPHANT???? YOU take ONE bite at a time."

Start eating YOUR elephant that blocks your way to happiness and success...ONE day at a time, my friend.

MAKE it happen, make it ra-RAWK !!!

:sm (52)::sm (31)::sm (8)::sm (55)::sm (45)::sm (45):

Googled links I found to help you, PieMan

Links to help you, PieMan .. which I have googled just now, took about 15 minutes to assemble, that is all !

http://www.abfse.org/
(the official USA accrediting agency for colleges and universities offering mortuary science
degrees...ONLY go to an acrredited school, do not bother with anything less)

http://www.nfda.org/index.php/about-funeral-service/trends-and-statistics
(Professional USA website for the funeral home business in the USA...and get this...the funeral home business is an $11 BILLION service industry in the USA, PieMan !!)

http://www.nfda.org/index.php/continuing-education/careers-in-funeral-service/904
(exploring a career in the funeral service business)

http://www.nfda.org/index.php/2009-convention-home
(huge world-wide convention in Boston, Massachusetts USA in October 2009 for the funeral service
industry, including morticians....interesting website to explore)

http://www.abfse.org/html/dir-listing.html
(every accredited program in the USA in mortuary science, pick a state)

http://www.abfse.org/html/dir-il.html
(there is an accredited school in Chicago that offers a degree in mortuary science...check all of them out here in Illinois)

http://www.abfse.org/html/scholarship.html
(scholarship info)

http://www.ehow.com/how_8117_become-mortician.html
(I just google in "How does one become a mortician in the USA?"...this came up, along with pages of other links on Google...and PieMan, a college degree is preferred, but you already HAVE ONE...so what you need to do is "fill in the gaps"...with coursework in biology, psychology of grieve......you already are more than HALF WAY THERE with your degree already obtained...you don't have to fret about "going to college" first !! )_

Just keep googling, PieMan, start to find answers for yourself...if not in USA, then google these kinds of areas in whatever country you want to begin a career in....the UK? France? Spain? Germany? The Netherlands? Sweeden? Scotland?

One day at a time, record, download your findings/save them to your "Favorite Places"....remember, to eat that ELEPHANT that is BLOCKING YOU...take one BITE at a time ...and before you know it, your pathway if FREE to BE ..
Y O U !

:sm (51)::sm (51)::sm (51):

Last edited:
PieMan...more links for you:

PieMan...

More links for you ....

The Illinois Funeral Director's Association:
http://www.ifda.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=1

Mortuary Career info:
http://www.ifda.org/i4a/pages/Index.cfm?pageID=3316

Current job listings the Illinois Funeral Director's Association list (does not mean others are not available):
http://www.ifda.org/i4a/pages/Index.cfm?pageID=3307

Licensing requirements in Illinois:
http://www.ifda.org/i4a/pages/Index.cfm?pageID=3317

Also...the website of the American Society of Embalmers:
http://www.amsocembalmers.org/

THIS is an EXCELLENT LINK..to the U S Department of Labor's description of Funeral Home Director, description of job, job outlook up to 2016 (which is reported as GOOD), with earnings up to 2016 ...
http://www.bls.gov/oco/ocos011.htm

UPDATED LINK from the U S Dept of Labor for the Funeral Home Service Industry, with upated job prospects in the USA and mean earnings .... as of May 2008:
http://www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes119061.htm

Lots of info to check out, PieMan. Again, that is just here in the USA and in Illinois....you have all kinds of countries in Europe you may prefer instead.

BUT like I say, take ONE BITE a DAY of the ELEPHANT that is blocking you .... and BOOM...no more elephant...time to really ra-RAWK !

:sm (45)::sm (45)::sm (45):

Last edited:
You are a great dude Arrow. Thank you for your kind message and links!

If I was born in America my life would have been completely different.

But I am from Eastern Europe.

My university degree is not valid in the US.

Also I need visa for even a trip to the US.

I don't have any money so I stay here, stuck, unemployed and I die here like a stupid dog.

Swine flu will probably kill me in winter because if I need treatment I don't have even a medical insurance and will be left to deal with it on my own.

No tamiflu for unemployed poor studs here.

America is for americans, I would love to move and do something with my life but obstacles are too big.

Hope President Obama lifts visa restrictions.

One BITE at a time !

You are a great dude Arrow. Thank you for your kind message and links!

If I was born in America my life would have been completely different.

But I am from Eastern Europe.

I don't have any money so I stay here, stuck, unemployed and I die here like a stupid dog.

Swine flu will probably kill me in winter because if I need treatment I don't have even a medical insurance and will be left to deal with it on my own.

No tamiflu for unemployed poor studs here.

America is for americans, I would love to move and do something with my life but obstacles are too big.

Ahhhh...

I understand, PieMan. So many obstacles....yes. Take a look at the links anway.

Now.....the exam that is given for licensure to become a mortician is an international exam as I understand it, so it would be the same exam in Europe.

Also, I have looked at mortican school websites in the USA, and many are friendly to foreign students ... you may get more credits for your university work than you realize.

You will NEVER know until you have such an ACCREDITED mortician school REVIEW your university transcript....which is the cost of postage or even scan it and e-mail it out (and send it to as many accredited mortician schools as you can, in the most populated states here in the USA).

This may also be the case for you for mortuary schools in Europe...I bet much of what you have already studied is transferable for credits.

In terms of visas, tell me more about that. The USA President has travel restrictions regarding coming to the USA from Bulgaria?? Let me know more about that, privately.....what about a "student visa"?

In terms of $$$$, there are scholarships, student loans.....also, opportunities to work in this field as you LEARN in this field. This is the case in the USA....I bet the same in some European countries nearer to you...a thought is to google this and see what you find.

What about coming to the USA and staying under sponsorship from an American citizen? Any contacts you have in Chicago, from Bulgaria, with the huge Bulgarian population there?

Any one there who would allow you to stay with them in Chicago from any Bulgarian contacts you may have so you can learn and earn $$$$ going to mortician school here? REMEMBER, scholarships and student loans are available, and many foreign students are in the USA studying all kinds of subjects at the undergraduate and graduate level, and not all are rich or have $$$ at all !!

Are there any career counsellers at your former university who could help you ?
At least help you find work for a while, an alumni association ? A job office? What about contacts you know outside of Bulgaria from school ....... in different countries, would they allow you to stay with them while you earned $$$ and then after you earned $$$$, go to mortuary school in Europe, buddying up with other students to save $$$ and learn while you earn?

I know none of this is EASY ... but hey, remember that ELEPHANT??? Well, that ELEPHANT is blocking YOU from getting to where you need to be.

That elephant is your country's economic problems, your current lack of resources. Well, let's start getting rid of that ELEPHANT...one bite at a time....start exploring this career if not here, then in Europe, outside of your country.

Explore through google any questions that come to mind...just type them into the search engine. Keep at it, think, reflect..."how can I get out and pursue my dream?" is the question that is to be asked.

Start taking those BITES out of that ELEPHANT, Pie....you have more going for you than you KNOW.

Write down your selling points, your positives....write a resume....think it out..google this profession ... look at it, I can do it here, the internet is ALL over the world...yes, THIS INTERNET is a GREAT TOOL you have that never existed before. Now it does, so take every advantage of it...and you know how to use it very well !

I just know that you can overcome this, follow your passion and be extremely successful.
ONE BITE at a time, every day...let's make THAT ELEPHANT HISTORY !

:sm (51)::sm (51)::sm (51)::sm (26)::sm (45)::sm (45):

Last edited:
Wow.
How can you type so much?
You're typing speed must be like a machine gun.

Thats the Arrowman, roadkill, he has been on internet forums for years. He is fun to talk to, well-versed and I read and enjoy all his postings.

And he is right. American guys have so much oppurtunities.

But without money in America you are a begger and I am gonna live in Chicago metro stations if I can't find a job.

You know what Arrow, I did my best.

I graduated from university with excellent dipolama, I was brave enough to go and ask for a morgue job, then check out autopsies and rotting bodies...but conditons here aint normal, you know that.

I feel so disappointed, so fucked up.

I now what eric must have felt like in his desperation, you really want to die when you are so fucked up.

Become a casket sales representative

Pie...

Another thought....become a casket sales representative !

Google that ... that requires little education more than you already have...and you definitely have a business background....and sales skills.

At least it is a FOOT in the DOOR of this profession....and $$$$$ to be made doing it. NOT in Bulgaria....but an AFFLUENT European nation and city !

Be a casket sales rep ! I know that sounds far out, but really, it is not ! Here is a link I just found on Google...it is dated, but still .... it can happen !

http://tritown.gmnews.com/news/2005/0202/Front_Page/046.html

Think of EVERY possible way to get into this mortuary service profession, from all angles, from every element that contributes to it.

Start making that ELEPHANT EXTINCT !!

:sm (26)::sm (45)::sm (45)::sm (51):

I WANT A MORGUE FUCKING JOB WHERE THE DUDES ARE STARK NAKED ON SLABS AND PROPPED UP.

I'VE SEEN THIS, I HAVE SEEN REAL AUTOPSY, SNIFFED A REAL CORPSE, SEEN REAL DEAD FEET, OPEN MOUTHS, HAIRY CHESTS.

SAW A DEAD GUY RIPPED OPEN LIKE CANOE.

THEY MADE ME COME SO CLOSE TO THE OPEN SKULLS AND BRAINS YOU CAN SEE INSIDE.

THEY TESTED ME TO SEE IF I WAS FIT FOR THE JOB.

ITS JUST INSANE, SO INSANE ITS LIKE A DREAM.

A FUCKING DREAM AND A NIGHTMARE AT THE SAME TIME.

ONCE I'VE SEEN IT ALL NO CASKETS CAN DO IT FOR ME.

BUT THE HORRIFIC ROTTERS, THEY RUINED EVERYTHING.

BODIES, MELTING AT ROOM TEMPERATURE, BROWN FLESH FULL OF MAGGOTS PEELING OFF...IF THEY HAD ENOUGH FRIDGES THIS SHOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED.

BUT IN POOR BULGARIA THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE ENOUGH FRIDGES FOR THE DEAD DUDES AND LEAVE THEM TO ROT ON THE MORGUE FLOOR!!!!

OH ARROW, MY DEAREST FRIEND, WHAT A NIGHTMARE THAT WHOLE SITUATION IS.

I WANT TO TAKE THE JOB BUT THOSE ROTTERS IN THE BASEMENT ARE HORRIFIC.

It is DOABLE

Ahhhh...well, I understand.

Best resolution is once the other issue resolves about the computer pics and all (really worried about that whole scene).....then to start plugging away at finding how you can get into the mortician business.

It is doable, many have and are happy in it, you want IT, this is your passion. Now find a way to put legs on it, soldier away at it through google research and making contacts in this field.

Of course, not in a filthy place where YOU will be at great personal health risk...but in a position where you can EARN as you LEARN for an accredited degree in Mortuary Science.

I have given you lots of links, lots of resources for the USA....the same applies for Europe, in more affluent countries in their most affluent cities. That is where you want to be earning and learning this profession ... where you can make a good living, in clean conditions, ideally for the GAY COMMUNITY, where both your passions and learned skills and natural attributes all intersect.

Do NOT allow that ELEPHANT to BLOCK YOU....eat away at it, day by day, and before you know it, the roadblock in your life will be gone .

You must be the one to make it happen, only you .. with, of course, a "little help" from your friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHES9rm8vBU&feature=related

:sm (51)::sm (51)::sm (51)::sm (45)::sm (45)::sm (45):

Last edited:
-Crushed by Meaty-Mans font-
If I remember correctly you chickened out.

Actually you helped more then one person out.
I've been trying to figure out how to get into Morgue stuff.
Thanks for the links.

Not sure about this one, but credits should be transferable. In other words, you don't have to repeat some of the general courses like maths, sciences, etc.

This may be a problem, but would that be possible that your KY friend can somehow sponsor you? If you are really serious about coming to the US, you may want to talk to an immigration attorney. Or there is something called diversity visa program.

I don't want to be a total hypocrite, but I think there should be some sort of restrictions. Otherwise, there would be a total chaos. Even if there are, we get problems from neighboring countries. Like the ones demanded an amnesty back in 2007. Was it 2006?

But again, you have a college degree and all that, so it should not be that difficult.

In terms of $$$$, there are scholarships, student loans.....also, opportunities to work in this field as you LEARN in this field. This is the case in the USA....I bet the same in some European countries nearer to you...a thought is to google this and see what you find.

What about coming to the USA and staying under sponsorship from an American citizen? Any contacts you have in Chicago, from Bulgaria, with the huge Bulgarian population there?

No offense to AM, but international students are not usually eligible for scholarships and student loans. I had some scholarships, but not enough to support tuition, etc.

Sponsorship may be a possibility. But for an F-1 (student visa), you need to have a proof that you have enough money to cover tuition, cost of living, etc. And you cannot work the first year you come on a student visa.

I only know about F-1 and may be a little J-1, which is an exchange visa.

But without money in America you are a begger and I am gonna live in Chicago metro stations if I can't find a job.

Chicago area is a great place to find dead squids. Two of my favorites (Keith and Garret) died in the area, and they were both on Suzuki GSX-R 1000's. A local newspaper wrote an article about one incident with a header describing the autopsy result. That dude was into bodybuilding I read.

And last year, another died in a motorcycle chase after crashing into a wall. Pieces of bikes (and him I guess) were found in 6 blocks or something. And it all happened in a residential area. Witnesses reported that the speed hit 160~170 mph! The bike was a nice stretched raven Yamaha R1 with NOs. I found a very nice memorial page of that dude on Facebook. I also read he was arrested for a possession, and had some drug problem. Go figure.

I requested two autopsy reports of other incidents (one total hottie and he is on Mydeathspace, and another chase, 18 year old just before starting a college) from a nearby county (Lake County), but the coroner did not even bother me to send a reply. Bastard!

I do miss one option... Working in a morgue preparing freshly received bodies for the exam... Stripping them naked, washing them.

My special dream is: I am a director of a prison for very young prisoners. In this prison only death sentences are executed. Each day young Boys is executed. Shirtless, only into small short sport trousers, barefoot. By Firing Squad or by Noose or by Guillotine. And I can use the Boys. Before and after the execution.:sm (5)::sm (24)::sm (62)::dancing::sm (31):

sick!

What will you do with them after?

*first post* :3

Definitely fucking a cute dead guy's mouth. Maybe Anal but the mouth really turns me on.
Everything else on that list is makes me queasy... And i wanna be a Doctor Dx

Welcome raw boy. If you come to anal, will you fuck the dead guy raw or you will put a rubber?

This sweet, fit, totally cut and lean guy is at a bar. He flirts with me. I look like I want it.. and he looks like he wants to take me up on the offer. We go to my place. I slip him several Roofies, he passes out. I string him up to a chandelier... his feet on a table. Hands tied behind his back, his feet too. Careful not to kill him. A few hours have passed, I've undressed him and already had my way with him, fingers in his ass, nipples in his mouth, balls, etc. He's waking up and I kick him off the table so he's somewhat conscious as he's breathing his last breaths. Then I take the purple sweetie and kiss and rip his lips off with my teeth. Lapping up the dead blood, I straddle him and f**k him until there's blood spurting out of his mouth and shit is coming out of him too. I feel sick, I feel glorious. I go to town with him and my little exacto knife on different parts of his body: chest, arms, face, foreskin. I eat a little, chew a little and spit it out, I'm drenched in blood. I've smeared vaginal juice all over him and lick it up. I work to the bone in some areas and poke around the tendons and connective tissues. I sleep next to him until he's completely cold.

Back