Pyro Yoshi

Forum Regular
I'd like to delete my profile, for several reasons. One, as a non necrophile female who is really into alternative/Goth/pierced/tattooed guys and not clean cut guys, I feel like I don't fit in here at all. Also, I'm tired of being locked out of the site. Sorry, but there's no way in hell I'm going to pay $30 a month for ANY site.

Could someone tell me how to delete my profile? If I don't have the option to do it myself, could someone delete it for me?

Thanks.

Oh, and before you ask, yes I'm 100% sure I want to get rid of my profile.

Speak evil of adminstracor, insult him and he will delete you, it's simple!!!

As to deleting your profile, it's not allowed on this site. Nor can you edit or delete any posts, except in rare instances. About as close as you can get to deleting your profile is to simply stop visiting the site. But your profile and posts will still live on.

As to deleting your profile, it's not allowed on this site. Nor can you edit or delete any posts, except in rare instances. About as close as you can get to deleting your profile is to simply stop visiting the site. But your profile and posts will still live on.

:5 stars:

I am new here. I need to check the FAQ section and everything else, but before I do, what is this non-necro emo loving female talking about?

What reason do you have to pay $30 for?

Is that a fee for staying fresh?

I am 100% FRESH - wheres my $30?

hehe

Well, that sucks.

I go by Pyro Yoshi on some other more 'normal' websites, so I'm just paranoid that someone will find out who I am, and that I'm a member here.

Also, what happens if I report myself? Could I get banned that way?

Even if you're banned, your posts will not go away. That's why the first thing you should do before joining a site is to read the TOS.

Even if you're banned, your posts will not go away. That's why the first thing you should do before joining a site is to read the TOS. Just as an example, I just did a search for Ropetrick, a banned member. I got 3 pages of hits. So banning will keep you from coming to the site, but won't delete anything you already did here.

Back