Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Hello everyone,

One of our sponsors will gift CDG elite membership to the forum member with the best PLAY DEAD PICS.

Check out the competitors & vote!

We will announce the winner in this thread May 1, 2013.

:I am king:

Hmm. REALLY close for me. jlo is my kinda corpse, fit, hair in the right places, great dick.

But I gotta give the edge to...... OCTAVE. Awesome shots he's treated us to. Love the variety of poses, awesome body, and I love the pics with part of his (apparently handsome) face exposed.

I agree on some pics Octave can be mistaken for a real corpse.

look at beautiful guy before and after thread, he has a face pic there. though i do love octave pics, my vote would most likly go to veryblah214

Hmm. REALLY close for me. jlo is my kinda corpse, fit, hair in the right places, great dick.

But I gotta give the edge to...... OCTAVE. Awesome shots he's treated us to. Love the variety of poses, awesome body, and I love the pics with part of his (apparently handsome) face exposed.

Agreed OCTAVE has some awesome ones!

Hmm. REALLY close for me. jlo is my kinda corpse, fit, hair in the right places, great dick. ut I gotta give the edge to...... OCTAVE. Awesome shots he's treated us to. Love the variety of poses, awesome body, and I love the pics with part of his (apparently handsome) face exposed.

:blush: Thank you. :blush:

My favourites according my taste:

1 - Elis82774
2 - Logotron (¿Manuel?)
3 - Oristano

I vote for Grey Warden.

I like his soft Russian belly, and he has a cute face too. If he will remain dead in bed, just as in his photos, I will most certainly maneuver his corpse into many bizarre and fuckable positions. When I'm finished with his hole, I will simply move his body to Siberia for safe-keeping. He will thaw out nicely when I am ready for round two.

AND WE HAVE A WINNER...

gold-star.gif

Octave has been awarded FREE premium membership as voted by members!

Enjoy Octave, thanks for voting guys this competition is now over.

Back