veryblah214

Forum Regular
Josh was sick of Devon's shit. This was the 3rd month in a row he had been late on rent, and he was over all the lame excuses.

Late one night, Devon arrived home, drunk as usual. He stumbled in to his room and changed in to more comfortable clothes. Josh was waiting.

Suddenly, he burst through the door, grabbed Devon, and put him in a choke-hold. Within seconds Devon was completely out. Josh dragged his limp body over to a table and laid him down...

...before starting to strip him.

Josh hadn't even gotten Devon's shorts all the way off when he started waking up, mumbling incoherent phrases in a sort of half conscious daze.

Thinking quickly, Josh noticed a belt lying on the ground nearby, grabbed it, and fastened it tightly around Devon's neck.

Devon's body convulsed as he grasped for the clasp of the belt, trying to release the pressure. In his drunken state, it was no use, and it wasn't long before he passed out again.

"Pathetic," Josh thought as he continued to remove Devon's shorts...

...and then his underwear.

"Guess you're enjoying this too," smirked Josh, noticing that Devon was getting hard.

"Might as well put it to good use," he thought, massaging Devon's cock.

It wasn't long before thick dribbles of cum pooled in to small puddles on to Devon's stomach.

"Hope you enjoyed your last cum," thought Josh as Devon's dick softened. He cleaned the cum off and figured he would have a little fun before finishing the job, manipulating Devon's unconscious body in to different positions, flipping him over, feeling him up.

When Devon started coming to again, Josh calmly placed a small garbage bag over his head.

Devon struggled, clumsily at first, but then more violently, attempting to pull the bag away from his face. Every time he got close, Josh repositioned the bag, ensuring Devon had no air.

Josh watched in silence as Devon's struggling went from frantic, to impulsive, to absolutely motionless.

"Finally," thought Josh, checking for a pulse.

He removed the bag from Devon's head before manipulating his lifeless body in to various poses...

...and covering the corpse.

***I hate posting an appeal like this, but if you like my pictures, please rep me if you can. Apparently, it affects your membership on this site, and since I enjoy the site and would like to continue to contribute, your comments, ratings, and reps can help ensure that.

Last edited:
great pics and story line . stick with it , i think others will enjoy also . Thanks

it's very hot... if you do one similar with drowning you'll make me very happy :)

very nice story and pics!

can you do one where you show more of the dudes feet?

Back