it's a great website. I have ever visited. I hope it can aways be!

Dear Sir: I joined the forum 48 hours ago but I cannot access to "My Profile". I got a message that I don't have enough privileges. Is this normal?

Your account is pending approval so yes this is normal.

The forum was never down, you were out and you will be again if you don't donate & support the community.

It's great to be back .. Thx.. I will post more promise .. I thought I was doing ok, I post when I have something I say .. But I guess I will post when I don't have something to say .. Lol ..

I really like this site and I was bummed out when I got locked out. It should be stated more clearly that users who don't post a lot will get locked out. I also sent an email asking what was up and didn't get a response back.

definitely an amazing site!

meatpie does a great job with this site as well as the other moderators!

Great to get back in. I've really missed the site.

No fun when you're locked out and you wonder whether the deprivation is going to be permanent.

Thanks again for the renewed access

CDG in my opinion is about the best. Meatpie & the team do a fantastic job. There are some great guys on here as well. Thankyou for all the work you do
Best wishes, Nick x

The forum was never down, you were out and you will be again if you don't donate & support the community.

I had just joined the forum and had my profile approved. I began posting and sharing. And then I got a message one day saying I had to subscribe to continue being a member.

Just like that. I wasn't lurking, I was increasing my presence. Talking to other guys. Getting to know my way around. And then I got hit with that page and could not access anything.

Initially, I was annoyed, because I like CDG, and I saw no notice about free membership being temporary, and as much as I do enjoy this place I don't have the money to pay for premium membership. I thought my brief time here was over, so I didn't post for a month. I wouldn't have thought I could come back without subscribing if not for getting a private message yesterday.

After another couple of weeks with access barred I seem to have been granted renewed access coupled with an inviation to take out elite membership at a concessionary rate valid to late April.

I wonder whether a failure to take out this offer will lead to a further blocking. I have no problem in Cutedeadguys becoming a pay site if that is the wish of the membership but i would like clarification as to whether joining as an Elite member is now going to be compulsary - in which case the affirmation that Cute Dead Guys will always be free is a hollow promise.

Having said which congratulationss to Meatpie on providing a great site. Any thought on whether you will come to U.K. when the current restrictions on Bulgarians end this year. After all we can now offer the chance of Press censorship which may eventually equal anything you experienced in Communist days

Back