sunray

Forum Resident
This is what Yemen Execution look like. It’s a public event with hundreds of spectators, the convict is laid on the ground face down, then the executioner stands above him and holds machine gun in the same way 4 year olds hold squirt guns and fires a few shots executing the convict without must mess. On one hand it makes sense as face of the dying man is not exposed to the public during the last seconds of his life and brain matter doesn’t go flying to feed seagulls in the air.

kick.jpgkick1.jpgkick2.jpgkick3.jpg

(Sorry if this is a repost - and it probably is - but it's probably worthwhile because you don't see a guy's brains blown out every day with a great crowd watching)

Too bad there's no better shot of his dead bare feet... they look lovely!

I never saw those images before. They are interesting and sad. What a miserable and terrifying way to go, having to lie face-down, in front of a crowd, on some tarp you know is there to catch your blood and brains...and then just wait for the first bullet and the darkness that will follow.

Who in hell would want the job of firing the machine gun? Perhaps the condemed man's victim, or a loved one of victim, I could see that -- or perhaps just some sadist. I know I wouldn't want to be assigned the task.

thanks , great pics

Yes, I did see those pics before, but I think they can't be (re)posted enough.
They have this strange mingling of brutality and compassion (kill yet preserve dignity) that turns me on.
Both these reasons should turn humanity away from capital punishment (too savage to count as civilized), by showing us why (with one foot in the high morality standard: this isn't what developed nations should do), and another in the low morality standard (I don't fucking care, but it turns me on and I'm gonna waste a truckload of semen on this)).

Hey, I'd like to have the job, and would enjoy it. Just look at my hard, squirting penis to see how much I'm into killing.

Back