Waikiki

Forum Regular
After your head stops rolling what would you want done with your severed head? I love the idea of my head held up to a cheering crowd while I'm still alert. Or the other guys lined up and horny to lose their heads form a large circle and toss my head around, back and forth, until one of them drops my head and is the next to be beheaded (every guy enjoys being a spectator until it's their turn - all of the guys are leaking strands of precum waiting for their heads to be chopped off, but being a spectator first is a great build up for your own beheading. I wonder what the sensation of having my head tossed around would be like! After your head is no longer being tossed around how would you want your head displayed? On a pike, or on the wall of a trophy room with the heads of many other heads - hoping that your head is the one admirers think is the hottest head, or on a tray in a trophy case, or??

Displayed on a pike held over victorious enemy soldiers after bring beheaded by the sword in battle - eyes and mouth open, blood dripping then tossed in the grave pit onto the pile of soldier corpses including my headless body

Taken as a trophy as well as cock and balls .

i would like my head to be used as a sexual toy

It would be awesome to have my head picked up from the basket and have my executioner slide his hard enormous cock between my lips and slide my head down his shaft until his pubes ticklet my nostrils....then back up to the tip...my head sliding up and down his shaft...no gag reflex I loving it. He shoots his massive thick load against the back of my throat and I can sense it dripping down my throat and dripping from my severed head....then I drift off!

a young man.jpgHe doesn't know it, but his head is preserved in a shrine to youth. Better than that, his boots support his head.If you haven't done it yet, have a friend make a death mask of you and save it for when you are old and not so handsome as you are now. You will never be younger.

i would like my head to be used as a sexual toy

when you imagine you severed head used as a sexual toy what "fun" things do you imagine the guys that beheaded you do with your head. What do you want the to have fun with while your head is still attached? I always imagine what me and my buds are doing with a friends head knowing soon it will be my head that their having fun with.

Execution in public: My head picked up and hold high to the cheering crowd. After that spiked on a pole for display.
Execution in private: My head used by the executioner for a face fuck.

when you imagine you severed head used as a sexual toy what "fun" things do you imagine the guys that beheaded you do with your head. What do you want the to have fun with while your head is still attached? I always imagine what me and my buds are doing with a friends head knowing soon it will be my head that their having fun with.

Iv thought it would be hot to have guys fuck my headless body from the throat and ass at the same time while a guy is fucking my head from the mouth or up the throat.

If I was to get decapitated it would be hot to be a part of a ceremonial cum dump. With all the guys who are participating cumming in my ass and down my throat. Then receiving a shower of their piss.But I would for sure want to watch and mess around with a few guys who are going to get their heads cut off first. Maybe even eat some of their dick and balls before its my turn.
Before it would be fun to just hang out,have some beers,play video games,smoke weed, and fuck. haha

it would be fun two guys fucking my head, one dick into my mouth and the other through my throat, then they fill my head with their cum

Execution in public: My head picked up and hold high to the cheering crowd. After that spiked on a pole for display.
Execution in private: My head used by the executioner for a face fuck.

I'd do with both. A public beheading supposedly to humiliate and demean me: they don't know this has been a childhood fantasy. I'm up on the scaffold nude, and I kneel and suck off off of the assistant's hard throbbing cocks - the crowd is amazed what a great cocksucker I am - maybe it's me and a few of my suk buds who are getting our heads chopped off for getting caught. Then I suck off the second assistant, my palms wrapped around his nude first asscheeks and his balls slamming into my chin. The crowd is going wild! If it's a guillotine I don't suck off the executioner until my head stops rolling - he doesn't need any skill or focus to chop off my head expertly. The crowd is almost as horny as me now that they've sen me suck off two hunks. I grab the handles and turned horizontal. It's almost a ceremony...as I look out at the hot spectators I know how many of them are wondering what it was like to suck cock and then waiting for the massive blade to chop of my head...the total lack of inhibitions. Now my feet are bound. The lunette closes and I'm looking into the basket. The drum roll and I cum. The executioner is about to lift my head and slide his cock through my lips and down my throat...back and forth, faster and faster,,,I can still taste the assistants' spunk....my head is sliding incredibly fast up and down his pole and he shoots deep into my throat and it shoots out my throat all over his feet and scaffold. My head is tossed down to the dudes waiting for their beheading...and they toss my head back and forth-the first one to drop my head is next to be guillotined...I'm fading now and the dude that dropped my head beings it up to the scaffold to mount it on a pike. Two new assistants take their place for the cock sucking ceremony. I want this so much!

I like the picture of Waikiki sucking me off when the blade falls. My both hands holding the severed head to continue the face fucking. A large dildo will be used to prop up the severed neck for displaying waikiki's guillotined head for all the spectators, with cum on the lips.

You always outdo me~

I like the picture of Waikiki sucking me off when the blade falls. My both hands holding the severed head to continue the face fucking. A large dildo will be used to prop up the severed neck for displaying waikiki's guillotined head for all the spectators, with cum on the lips.

Oh fuck man -you always cum up with hot scenes. The "humiliation" of a man sucking off another man's juicy cock under the guillotine is awesome...I love sucking cock, especially after I sucked off a guy a few times and know exactly how he enjoys it most. Knowing how you've trained me to suck you off perfectly I'd go to the guillotine even more hot and eager than my ultimate dream...then my head on a pike with your tasty spunk dripping off my chin on a pike!

would like my head boiled and all the flesh and brains removed and my skull kept as a trophy

I would like to have a head be gang raped. Me and a few other guys fucking it and defiling it in so many ways. Coating the thing in cum, filling his mouth, then sucking the cum out. I would like to have a head for that purpose, then I would sleep with him, hold him like a teddy bear in bed.

would like head used sexually then boiled to remove skin/brains and skull kept as trophy

Back