HangTime

Forum Resident
George Stephanos was a white male in his late 50’s. He went and saw his doctor, Dr. Johnson, for his annual physical. Dr. Johnson did the usual tests, then he told George, “I’m worried that you might develop diabetes, heart problems or some other chronic disease. You really need to drop some weight. You’re 6’1” and 235 lbs. Even with your large frame, you shouldn’t weigh more than 192 lbs, probably less given your age!”

“Dr. Johnson, I’ve tried diets and there’s no gym nearby. What else would you suggest?”

“Walking is a great exercise. And living in Eastern Pennsylvania, you’re very close to the Appalachian Trail. Why not walk on the trail?”

“I don’t know, doc. The section of trail near my house isn’t used that much. Would it be safe?”

“Well, I’ve only heard of one or two incidents on the trail. And you’re a big guy? Who would want to mess with you? I think you’ll be perfectly safe.”

“Well, if you think it’s safe!”

“I know what isn’t safe. Carrying all that weight! You’re turning into quite the piggy. If I didn’t know better, I’d say you eat your food out of a trough!”

“Very funny, doc! OK, you made your point. How often should I walk?”

“I’d say 3 times a week to start for no more than 30 minutes a day.”

“Great, doc! I’ll start at 8am tomorrow morning!”

“No, you need to prepare your body first. For the next 48 hours, I want you to drink lots of water, but absolutely no food. We need to purge your system of any toxins before you start exercising. It’s better for your heart.”

“OK, Doc. But I can’t imagine running this body on just water for 48 hours.”

“If you want to avoid health issues, you’ll do as I say. You can start walking 48 hours from now, which would be 9am the day after tomorrow. We need to have you hydrated before you exercise.”

“OK, Doc! You know what’s best.” And with that, George left the doctor’s office and returned home.
“Nurse, hold my patients for the next 15 minutes. I have an important phone call I need to make.”

Dr. Johnson heads into his office to call me. “Hi, John. Feel like going hunting?”

“Sure, Doc! What’s the prey like?”

“He’s older and heavier than what you normally take. 6’1” and 235, in his late 50’s.”

“ That’s OK. Should dress out to almost 100 lbs of meat. Hot! Where does the prey hang out?”

“I just saw him in my office. I told him he needs to start walking for his health. Since he’s in Eastern PA, I suggested he walk that desolate section of the Appalachian Trail near his house.”

“ That’s perfect, Doc. When is he taking his first walk for his health?”

“ The day after tomorrow. He’ll be there from 9:00 to 9:30am.”

“ Cool! Why don’t you join me at my place around noon that day? You can help me prepare dinner for us and the other guys.”

“No problem, today’s Wednesday, so that will be Friday. I’ll tell my nurse to cancel all my appointments. I’ll tell her I forgot about a medical conference.”

“ Medical conference. Good one, doc. OK, I’ll see you at noon on Friday.”

“Cool. Oh, I almost forgot. I told him to drink water, lots of water for the next two days, and he’s to eat nothing else. The damn fool’s gonna purge himself for us!”

“Great! That means we won’t have to clean him out first. Damn, you think of everything!”

George went home and began drinking water, lots of it. His bladder was so full that he had to almost live in the bathroom. Finally, Friday morning arrived, and George got up, put on a sweat suit and walking shoes, and drove to the nearby trailhead. Since it was Friday morning, the parking lot at the trailhead was deserted, except for one other car. George looked at his watch, saw that it was 9:00am, and started walking down the trail. What George didn’t realize was that the other car in the lot was mine. George started out on the trail, and he had a stopwatch set to go off when he’d walked for 15 minutes. That was his signal to turn around and head back towards the trailhead. About 50 yards from the trailhead, there was a very wooded section of the trail. It was ideal for my purposes. I hid up in the branches of one of the trees, and I soon saw my prey coming down the trail. I waited until it had passed me, then took aim, and shot it right in the butt with a tranquilizer gun. The longpig let out a quick exclamation, then dropped straight down in its tracks. I quickly climbed down from my perch, and grabbed my prey. My, it is a big one! I half-dragged, half-carried it to my car. I knew that the tranquilizer would keep it in a deep sleep for at least 3 hours, plenty of time for me to get it to my home, and begin preparations. I opened the car door, and belted it into the passenger seat. I left its car keys in the ignition, and called a buddy on my cell phone. He owned a salvage yard. He’d pick up the car, take it to his salvage yard, and within the hour, the car would be crushed into an unidentifiable cube of metal. We arrived at my house less than fifteen minutes after I’d captured my prey. I lived alone on a 5-acre lot, so there was no danger of being seen. I unbelted my longpig, and took it into my house and down into the basement.

Once in the basement, I laid the longpig on the floor, and quickly stripped it of its clothes. I took the clothes, including its shoes, and threw them into the furnace. I then took it and secured its upper limbs to overhead manacles. They were positioned at just the right height to force my piggy to stand on its hind legs. I then lathered my pig up, and took a straight razor, and began removing all of the hair, including that on the scalp, the pubic area and the ass. It took me about an hour, but when I completed my barbering, I had an entirely hairless pig.

Now that that chore was out of the way, it was time to enhance the flavor of my meat. I took it down, and laid it face down on a large prep table. I had restraints at all four corners, and with those I secured the pig’s extremities, to prevent any resistance. I had prepared a large vat of olive oil and Greek spices, which I began to massage thoroughly into the pig, making sure to get it into all the crevices, even using my hand to coat the inside of its ass. Once I had a sufficient quantity of the olive oil and spices in its ass, I mounted my pig, and began using my dick to force the seasonings even further inside it. After about 5 minutes, I could hold back no longer, and fired a load of my cream up the pig’s ass, ensuring that the seasonings were deposited deep inside my pig. I was pleasantly surprised to find its ass quite loose. Apparently my pig liked the company of other boars.

Now, I had to coat the front of my pig, so I turned it over, and re-secured its limbs to the restraints. Once again, I didn’t miss a spot. I used a syringe to inject some of the seasoning into its piss slit, and I took about a half a cup, and poured it down its throat. I then face fucked my pig, and when I shot my load the seasoning was forced deep down the throat and towards the stomach. I was confident that the seasonings were inside my pig from one end to the other.

I now undid the restraints from the pigs rear legs, and bent the pig in half, re-securing its rear legs to its front legs, giving access once again to its ass. Just as I finished, I heard a buzzer go off, alerting me to someone at my front door. I left my unconscious pig trussed up on the table, and went upstairs to see who was there. I looked through the peephole and was pleasantly surprised to see Dr. Johnson on the other side.

As I opened the door, I greeted the doctor warmly. “Dr. Johnson, how good of you to come. I trust that you have your little black bag with you?”

“Of course, John! I wouldn’t think of coming without it. Now if you would be so good as to lead me to the patient.”

We walked down to the basement, and Dr. Johnson congratulated me on the preparations I had begun. “John, it smells wonderful! I’ve always been a fan of Greek cuisine!”

“Yes, those spices and olive oil really complement the meat. Would you care to season it some more?”

“Why, John, I thought you’d never ask!” And with that, Dr. Johnson stripped naked, and drove his already hard cock deep up the pig’s asshole. George finally started to stir, and began to moan from the rape he was experiencing.

“Ah, John. It appears your little dart has lost its potency. Our pig awakes!” said the doctor as he withdrew his cock which spurted cum all over George.

“Wh- What’s happening? Where am I and why am I naked and bound?”

“Ah, look, Doc! Our little piggy is awake!”

George focused his eyes. He didn’t recognize the man speaking. But when he saw the second man, he instantly recognized Dr. Johnson, even without clothes.

“Doc! What’s going on? Help me. Get me away from this madman!”

“Oh, I’m afraid that won’t be happening, my little piggy! Far from it! You’re going to wind up inside both of us, and I must say you look and smell delicious.”

George suddenly realized what the smell was that he had noticed. It was a mixture of olive oil and Greek spices, and seemed to emanate from him. He looked at the two men with terror-filled eyes. “Doc, what are you talking about? What have you done? And why do you keep calling me your little piggy?”

“What we have done, my little luscious piggy, is capture you. You are our prey, and soon you will be our dinner. We both plan to enjoy your aromatic, succulent meat. And then, like all meat, you will wind up exiting us as shit as we sit on the toilet. I’m afraid that the only grave you can look forward to is John’s septic tank!”

“But, why? You’re insane! You can’t eat me! It’s illegal! You’ll never get away with it!”

I replied, “We already HAVE gotten away with it! First, you aren’t the first pig to fall into our clutches. Last month, the doc and I and several other friends dined luau style on a Canadian hunter. He cooked up so nice, his meat just fell off the bone.”

“But people know that I went out on the trail. You can’t get away with it!”

“Your car was removed within minutes of your capture and crushed. There is nothing to tie you to the trail. The police may investigate, but within a few weeks, as the leads dry up, your case will go cold, another unsolved mystery.”

“Hey, Doc! Let’s try calming our pig down by offering it a taste of itself. What do you think?”

“An excellent idea, John. I have my scalpel handy. Pig, what would you like to eat? A piece of pec, maybe some nice juicy bicep meat, or a slice off that juicy ass?”

“I’m not eating any part of me. You’re sick fucks, both of you. HELP!! SOMEBODY!! PLEASE!!”

“Oh, dear. I’m afraid I failed to mention to you that you’re in the basement of my house on a five-acre estate! No one can possibly hear you! What would you recommend, Doc?”

“I think he’d enjoy a slice of pec. All I need to do is cut a thin slice, and then cauterize it.”

With that, Doc cut off a piece of its left pec. The pig screamed in agony, but there was very little bleeding, as Doc immediately cauterized the wound.

“Oh, dear! I am sorry. I seem to have forgotten my anaesthetic today. Here you go, John. Put this on the grill for about ten minutes. It looks delicious!”

I took the slice of pec muscle, and grilled it per the doctor’s instructions. After about ten minutes, it had turned a golden brown color, and you could smell the Greek flavors of the meat. I then put it on a plate, and took a steak knife and cut off a piece.

“Here we go, pig! Open up. You get the first bite of your delectable flesh.”

But George refused to open his mouth. He wasn’t about to eat a part of himself!

“Oh, my! It’s going to be difficult. Could you assist me, Doc?”

“Delighted!” said the doctor. And he pinched the pig’s snout closed, which forced the pig to open its mouth to breathe. Seeing the opening, I stuffed the morsel in its mouth, and then forced it closed. The pig had a choice of either suffocating on the meat, or eating it. Its instinct for self-preservation kicked in, and it began chewing and then swallowing the meat. There were tears in its eyes, caused by conflicting emotions. On one hand, the meat was the most delicious morsel it had ever tasted. But on the other hand, it knew that the men would now definitely kill it so that they could enjoy its meat.

“My, John! I believe it enjoyed that little snack. Would you like some sausage and eggs?”

“Doc, I thought you’d never ask!”

“Very well. Here’s my scalpel. I’ll grab the pig’s junk and stretch it out. Take the scalpel and in one slice, cut it at the root. I’ll then clamp off the wound, and suture it. We don’t want our little piggy to bleed out.”

With that, they emasculated the pig, in spite of its struggles and squealing! Doc had no trouble suturing the wound. I fried up the cock and balls, and once they were done, I divided the food on two plates. We each got half of the cock and one ball.

“Oh, John! That’s the best Greek food I ever ate! My compliments to the chef!”

“Thanks, Doc! Hey, before you prepare it, lets take a picture with it.”

“Great idea, John. I brought my camera. It has a self-timer, so we can both get in the picture.”

I reached up, and pulled down two meat hooks from the ceiling. I drove each one into one of the pig’s ankles, reveling in its howls of protest. I then pushed a button, and a winch began to lift the pig up in the air, head down. The doctor and I stood on either size of our porker, and I lifted the head so that it faced the camera. Doc then squeezed a lever in his hands, and the flash went off and took the picture. I immediately released the head, and Doc and I went to inspect our picture.

“Wow, Doc! What a hot shot! The two big game hunters and their trophy!”

“Yes, it is John. But now, we need to get down to the business of slaughtering the pig, so that we can have a nice dinner, and then you can divide the leftovers between us.” When the pig heard this, it began squealing in protest. It couldn’t believe that they were discussing this in front of it.

Doc placed a large bucket directly beneath the pig. John, meanwhile, bound the pigs front limbs to its sides.Doc then took his scalpel, and made cuts through every joint in the pig’s body. Then he cut through the pig’s neck from one side to the other. The pig immediately began bleeding out, which blissfully for it caused it to lose consciousness. Once the bleeding had slowed to a trickle, Doc cut through the pig’s head, allowing the head to fall into the blood-filled bucket. Now Doc made an incision from the sternum to just above where the pig’s genitals had previously been. Opening this cut wider, he was able to remove its intestines, which were saved for sausage casings. He also removed its heart, liver and kidneys, all of which were saved for further dining pleasure. Now it was a simple matter to finish dressing out the meat, saving all the choicest cuts. Each man chose an entrée for dinner. Doc wanted a nice rump steak, while I chose its delicious looking right pec. After wrapping the other cuts, and putting them in my freezer, I took the bones and other unusable parts of the pig, and took them to a wooded area about an acre from the house. I had a gas-powered wood chipper there, and all of the refuse was put through it. What came out was a slurry of disgusting liquids, totally unrecognizable as an animal. I left it on the ground to be disposed of by various wild animals and insects.

I then returned to the house, and grilled our dinners with some nice vegetables, and some feta cheese. I served a very good Greek wine with dinner. Doc and I agreed that we had never eaten such a delicious dinner. I gave him his half of the pig from the freezer, and saw him to his car.

“Dinner was fantastic, John! Have you planned any more hunting trips?”

“Yes, Doc! Next month, I was thinking of a nice Florida vacation, maybe on the southwest coast. There are some nice young pigs in their 20’s down there. It’s a totally different taste, similar to veal.”

“Great! I should be just about done with this one by then. Give me a call, and I’ll go with you.”

Back