todd00009

Forum Veteran
I don't usually post in this section.. hope I'm in the right place, cause I'm talking "reality" here, not "fantasy"...

I'm Todd, a film maker over at BestDeaths and usually post in the Dead Guys in Movies section...

I need some opinion, and maybe some reference pics to support the opinion.

My question...

When viewing a young dead guy...
Does the victim usually die with his eyes OPEN, or CLOSED...
Does the victim's eyes ever ROLL UP into his head?... or go cross eyed?

In terms of eroticism.. is there a preference amoung our members?

--TODD

I don't usually post in this section.. hope I'm in the right place, cause I'm talking "reality" here, not "fantasy"...

I'm Todd, a film maker over at BestDeaths and usually post in the Dead Guys in Movies section...

I need some opinion, and maybe some reference pics to support the opinion.

My question...

When viewing a young dead guy...
Does the victim usually die with his eyes OPEN, or CLOSED...
Does the victim's eyes ever ROLL UP into his head?... or go cross eyed?

In terms of eroticism.. is there a preference amoung our members?

--TODD

hi Todd,
I mean it does not matter, there are real dead indeed the different species.
I prefer white open eyes, looks best, but that's only my opinion

From what I've seen, more often open than closed, and I can't remember ever seeing rolled uip or crossed eyes in a real dead pic.
For eroticism, I prefer NOT rolled up or crossed, guess closed rather than open is more easy to make realistic?

From looking at lots of pics on this site, and eyes of dead people have always fascinated me, I would say they are mostly open , never cross eyed except where there is facial disfiguration due method of death , same for rolled up eyes although partially rolled up is not that uncommon (your Avatar is a good example) . A blank stare is the most common. Cross eyed is unnatural even in live people except when pulling a funny face and is usually the best way to tell if a pic is a poor fake death or real, and for dramatic effect it ruins the image for me , i just gotta laugh, I think it is an artifact from the old silent holywood movies where everything was grossly more theatrical . In terms of preference for eroticism I think just slightly rolled up or straight blank stare. interesting research questions , thanks for asking

Last edited:
i prefer eyes crossed/rolled back and have seen the look in some dead pics but it is more rare and more extreme but i prefer it...slightly open with eyes crossed or uncontrolled is more common is stranglings/choke than in other deaths...i love crossed eyes/rolled eyes back, keep it up!

i too have made short videos of guys being killed,it all depends on actor if they can roll eyes back or not,i have tried with mine and it usually doesnt work,i prefer eyes and mouth wide open ,(looks more violent death)but for real look i think eyes are only part open.for strangling probanly tounge out and eyes open

Definitely eyes slightly open and rolled up to one side with a very relaxed look which says something like "Why me?" That's how I want to be seen. Crossed eyes do look erotic to me but I imagine are not realistic.

Thank you for this question ! A lot of videos are just fails because the expressions of corpses aren't realistic and ridiculous.

Most of the deaths have eyes slightly open, one of the eyes rolled up, asymmetric.

I think it's incredibly erotic. Two examples I did :

And a real one :

Definitely NOT rolled back. That is the single most un-realistic thing you can do and my biggest issue with vids and pics that do that. Yes, sometimes there is a slight rolled look, but just slight. Also the whole tongue lopped out and to the side just looks silly. In hangings and some strangling, the tongue can protrude some, but not in that kind of cartoonish manner.

Thank you for this question ! A lot of videos are just fails because the expressions of corpses aren't realistic and ridiculous.

Most of the deaths have eyes slightly open, one of the eyes rolled up, asymmetric.

Jesus Fucking Christ Octave, you have passed away!

:retard:

If I didn't know you and someone posted your pics in "True Gore Images" most people will take you for a real corpse, myself included.

Jesus Fucking Christ Octave, you have passed away!

:retard:

If I didn't know you and someone posted your pics in "True Gore Images" most people will take you for a real corpse, myself included.

Thank you, mon cher Meatpie. It's my vision of real dead stares. :)

I asked my mortician friend the same question... how the eyes look when he gets them and he told me that it depends on the quickness of the death. Basically, at the moment of death there is no more movement (except maybe relaxing of your muscles), so if you die awake and conscious chances are your eyes will be open, just because our eyes are usually open. After death, the muscles that cause our eyes to focus and look at something relax and the eyes wander which is why it's next to impossible to fake. When we are alive, our brain keeps the eyes positioned for vision. Even in my furtherest KO adventures when guys have opened my eyes, they are still "focused" although clearly not looking at anything in particular. KO is prolly the closest you can come to it and live to enjoy it.

And a real one :

Love these death stares

Whether realistic or not, in my fantasy death play I like to have the victims eyes open, staring blankly, and mouths partially open, showing some teeth. Reality depends on the circumstances of the injury.

Back