Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Post clips from gay prides in your area. Give information that you find interesting.

This one is from Sofia today, over 500 took part, some wearing protective gear as last year several participants were injured by skinheads who threw stones at them.

There was extra security today and no one was injured. I don't go to this kind of events but a few friends did and invited me but I prefer forum life and family dinner.

I just don't find it interesting thats all, nothing against it. Everyone is free to do what they like.

Also I don't find transvestites particularly sexy or dudes in women clothes.

:) LoL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tp5uWAW0Sc

Don't like these kind of marches, most of the guys are way to camp and as for transvestites, thats a lot sicker than wanting to fuck a cute dead guy.

Whats camp?

I could never understand trannies too.

Camp - acting soft like a girl, being overly gay, having female actions..
I may be gay but being gay does not mean you should stop acting like a man.
A man should always be a man regardless of his sexsual preferance.
Trannies - it's just wrong.

Thanks!

I am definately not a camp! I get worked up sometimes yes but I post on the boards and share with my mates and they give me advice.

lol :)

For a few days we had a technical problem with the phone, the guys said they wil fix it.

Days went by and no change.

I went to their office, made a scene called the company and told them if they don't send a person to fix it we won't pay any bills, we will cancel the one yar contract and sue their company for not fulfiling their duties.

A lean dude arrived and I fixed it free of charge.

My sister watched, as I spend hours tryong to convince them we had a problem, then talked with the technican.

My sister later said, "men are men, I could never do it that way"

I also get into a lot of fights since I was a kid, I thrive on conflict and violence while she is a peace loving creature and wouldn't hurt a fly.

Also we went at the shop for some gadgets, and they said we have run out of stock we can give you the one on the shelf.

I said I am not touchning that oily thing (refering to the number of people who have left their fingerprints on it)...

So I made them order me a new one.

If you sit back and you are shy and quiet like my sister people will take advantage of you, everyone cares about money nowadays and their personal profit.

Shy people make have been fashionable in the past, its a dog eat dog world now the Great Depression is upon us.

You are right Meatpie.
Most people are bastards and will walk all over you if given the chance. Be strong , firm but fair it's the only way to get what you want.

My only support is my family.

Friends fuck me up sometimes too.

Weren't it for my family and very good friends, including guys from cdg I would have totally freaked out.

Its a battle every day - for jobs, for parking space, for a seat on the train...

Because of the great depression trains here are full - people are travelling more between cities in search for better jobs.

I talked with an old man on the train today, he said he travels 120 km every day from a small town to Sofia just because there are absolutely no jobs in small towns.

So he agreed to be a quard on a constructions site and travel then be left home with nothing, and probably starve and die.

I agree with everything Darkside said. :)

Camp - acting soft like a girl, being overly gay, having female actions..
I may be gay but being gay does not mean you should stop acting like a man.
A man should always be a man regardless of his sexsual preferance.
Trannies - it's just wrong.

Perpetuate gender stratification much???

Sometimes the close-mindedness on this board really pisses me off. We expect people to respect our VERY taboo fetish, and then sit here and call transsexuals wrong? Can't anyone see the blatant irony in that?

Do some reading on gender and society. It's not as black and white as you might think.

As you say , but in much easyier language each to thier own , just because I find it "wrong" doesnt mean it is, I only ment that in my mind it is wrong because it doesn't do anything for me.
What ever floats your boat go ahead and enjoy, why bother what others think anyway?
If you are happy, then do what ever makes you happy, life is too short to bother about the opinions of others.

Perfect happiness doesn't exist in my opinion.

People always want more and more.

Michael Jakson had money and what not...but was he happy?

I watched footage of him from his trial a few years ago and he didn't seem like a happy person at all.

People always want more, struggle for more....and in the end die and are left with nothing, just a rotting smelly corpse.

Michael Jackson was treated like crap, that's why he wasn't happy. He never had privacy and the media was driving him nuts. He also probably hated himself, probably because he wanted to be white because life isn't as sucky for them. He also spent his entire childhood working.

Kind of similar to Transexuals though. They use large sums of money to try to buy the life they wish they had. But cosmetic changes like that are very difficult to pull off perfectly and no one can truly have a full gender change with today's science. But for those who stay male and act female; they live in a fantasy and act out more girly then normal girls do and it's just annoying to be around and builds up bad stereotypes. A lot of them are very perverted whores as well.

In all honesty though, money still makes life much easier and happier regardless.

Michael Jackson was treated like crap, that's why he wasn't happy. He never had privacy and the media was driving him nuts.

But supposedly he himself was contacting the media about crazy news about him. An attention whore, I would say, but (most) celebs can't survive without the media frenzy.

He will be soon forgotten until the next young celeb croaks.

I read on the paper today they will keep his brains in a jar for future tests and he will be buried empty-headed.

He will be soon forgotten until the next young celeb croaks.

I read on the paper today they will keep his brains in a jar for future tests and he will be buried empty-headed.

Kings are never forgotten.

He was the King of Pop. :) His style will be copied and used as inspiration forever.

What about Madonna? When she croaks, will she be queen?

Back