todd00009

Forum Veteran
Did you ever give a guy a pink belly...
You hold him down, pull up his shirt, then slap him on the belly as hard as you can until it turns pink...

Thats what happens in this video about two arguing brothers...
The younger brother gets angry and chloroforms his older stuck up brother...
The younger brother rips off his brothers clothes and gives him a pink belly... then strangles him to death...

Angry Guy Chloroforms His Brother Steals His Clothes, Gives Him A Pink Belly And Slowly Strangle.jpgAngry Guy Chloroforms His Brother Steals His Clothes, Gives Him A Pink Belly And Slowly Strangle.jpgAngry Guy Chloroforms His Brother Steals His Clothes, Gives Him A Pink Belly And Slowly Strangle.jpgAngry Guy Chloroforms His Brother Steals His Clothes, Gives Him A Pink Belly And Slowly Strangle.jpgAngry Guy Chloroforms His Brother Steals His Clothes, Gives Him A Pink Belly And Slowly Strangle.jpg

http://bestdeaths.com/cgi-bin/relea...lly_and_slowly_strangles_him&sid=B18TCTWHLiWt

Gorgeous simply gorgeous very tantalizing indeed.

very nice...

I've noticed this dude in particular is very cocky in the videos...

Love it! Now if only a third brother shows up and strangles and strips the killer and does all this next to my favourite dead dude!
Todd looking at these and what they have on (and spots our the killers face) I take it you film a lot in day or a week and time your time to edit them? Must say the results are very good how ever you do it.

But what's that with the eyes?? The victim (the actor) does that in every video. Is that supposed to make him look deader? Well, it doesn't work. Have you ever seen a dead guy with his eyes rolled up like that? That just makes it look like, well... bad acting. But apart from that: very cute guy. Not quite sure about his tattoo though...

But what's that with the eyes?? The victim (the actor) does that in every video. Is that supposed to make him look deader? Well, it doesn't work. Have you ever seen a dead guy with his eyes rolled up like that? That just makes it look like, well... bad acting. But apart from that: very cute guy. Not quite sure about his tattoo though...

Agree with the eye thing can get a bit much, but just watched again I think it is best work from these young actors, body movement in repeated chloroform and the killing is excellent!
Not a tattoo man myself but find this one OK, in fact sort of like it!
One list thing from me (maybe!) on another post someone was saying about the cost, Well at just under $1.50 a minute this one good value too! You can see that Bestdeaths have a banner on CDG so bet you they are paying for that so we can look at this site, Support them that support you.

Thank you for your comments... both positive and negative.
We try hard to make these videos appealing to everyone. Regarding the eyes.. I have seen images of corpses where the eyes have rolled up involuntarily. Other corpses seem to die with their eyes closed, or just barely open. Others wide open. I would have to defer opinion to a mortician. But lots of people do seem to like the "eye roll" upon death...But I will make a note not to do it "too much"...
Thanks again for your comments and support -- Todd film maker for BestDeaths.victor.Still007.jpg

Good job, Todd .. It is a full time job to try and please all of us! Quite impossible probably! But, thanks for trying .. Honestly, it's a good thing all of your videos don't appeal to me .. I couldn't afford it, lol ..
You hit my fancy with most of this weeks update .. I will have to spread it out and hope next weeks isn't as good FOR ME! (that's my point)

i enjoy eyes rolled back as well or eyes crossed/lacking control once dead is hott, fav feature with a death stare.

That actor is cool... Hes a great guy and loves to act out death scenesWe've "killed" him many times on screen, and will do more scenes with him soon.from Ill.jpg.
Any suggestions?

How about the waterbed scene from 1983s Pieces the butcher knife through the back of the head but with him.

Back