HangTime

Forum Resident
Buck Olsen was a 19-year-old straight male. He was 5’10” and 170 lbs. His eyes were brown, and his hair was light brown as well. He lived on a ranch with his father and brothers, and was a carpenter by trade. About a year earlier, he had actually built a set of stocks, and then donated them to the county to use when young men got out of control. He had an 18-year-old girlfriend, named Katy Jackson. She was blond and buxom, with lots of guys trying to catch her eye, but she played hard to get until she met Buck. She was the daughter of the town councilman, and was regarded as the most desirable girl in town. Her father did not approve of Buck dating his daughter. He felt that Buck wasn’t worthy of a girl like Katy. He thought that a carpenter was beneath her social standing. But Katy was the apple of her daddy’s eyes, and as long as she was happy, then Mr. Jackson wouldn’t try to break them up. Katy had an older brother, Leroy. He was 19, 6’ tall and 175 lbs with dirty blond hair and cold blue eyes. Unlike Buck, however, Leroy was gay, and he was secretly in love with Buck.

One evening, Buck was over at the Jackson house. He and Katy were alone in Katy’s room. It was late, and everyone else was in bed, or at least they thought they were. They stripped, then Buck put a condom on his hard dick, and they got under the covers. They snuggled for a little while, and then Buck shot his load into the condom, as he kissed Katy passionately. When they were done, Buck got out of bed, still naked. He took off the cum-filled condom, and started to head into the bathroom to clean up. As he opened the bathroom door, however, Leroy walked up, and slapped him on his ass.

“Hey, Buck! How about coming into my room, and I’ll show you what real sex is like!”

“Sorry, Leroy! You’re not my type. I’m not gay, I’m straight. I love your sister, and she loves me.” And with that, Buck went into the bathroom, closed the door and began to clean up. He also discarded the used condom in the trashcan. Once he was finished, he went back into Katy’s room, got under the covers and fell asleep. He decided not to tell Katy about her brother making sexual advances toward him, as he felt that would just upset her.

Leroy, however, was furious that Buck had rejected him. He waited for Buck to get done in the bathroom, and when Buck came back out, he watched as Buck entered his sister’s room. Leroy then went into the bathroom. He found the used condom, and noticed the cum still in the condom. He then hatched an evil plan. He ripped his shirt, pulled his pants down around his ankles, and took an eyedropper from the medicine cabinet, and used it to remove the cum from the condom. He then took the eyedropper, and inserted it into his own ass. He squeezed the bulb of the eyedropper, which sent the cum flowing into his ass. He made sure to poke around with the eyedropper, so that it would look like he’d been violated. When he pulled the eyedropper out, he was pleased to see blood on it. He rinsed the blood off, and dried it before returning it to the medicine cabinet. He then flushed the condom down the toilet. He also messed up his hair, and rumpled his clothes, as though someone had yanked them down with force. Next, he went to his father’s room, still half-dressed. He opened the door, and went to his father’s bed and woke him.

“Daddy, wake up! I’ve been raped!”

His father was still half-asleep, but replied, “What? What did you say, Leroy?”

“It was Buck! He attacked me, daddy! He raped me!”

“Look, Leroy. I don’t like Buck, but he loves your sister. Why would he rape you?”

“Don’t you believe me, daddy?”

“Frankly, no, Leroy. But tell me what happened.”

“I was in the bathroom. I thought I’d locked the door, but I must not have. All of a sudden, the door was flung open, and there was Buck, naked with a wild look in his eyes. He looked at me, grabbed my shirt and ripped it. Then he grabbed my pants and pulled them down. As he did that, he said ‘Well, I’ve fucked the sister. Now let’s fuck the brother, so I can see which sibling is the better sex toy!’ Then he pushed me to the floor, rammed his dick up my ass, and he raped me. He came inside me, daddy! Please, you’ve got to believe me!!”

“We’ll get to the bottom of this. Let me call Sheriff Hawthorne. He can hold Buck on suspicion of rape, and take a DNA sample from him. He’ll have to take you to the county hospital, and do a rape kit on you. If there is semen in you, and it matches his DNA, that punk will wish he’d never been born!”

With that, Councilman Jackson called the sheriffs office, and requested that the sheriff himself come out to his ranch house. The sheriff came right over with a deputy. The deputy took Leroy to the hospital, where the rape test kit came back positive for semen. The semen was sent to the crime lab for DNA analysis. The deputy took Leroy’s statement, and called the sheriff with the news that they had found semen inside Leroy. That was enough for the sheriff to enter Katy’s room, and wake the two young lovers.

He approached Buck, shook him, and said, “Son, I’m afraid I’m going to have to place you under arrest on suspicion of rape. Now get your clothes on, and then face that wall over there.”

“Rape! But sheriff, Katy and I are lovers! She’s of age and the sex was consensual.”

“That’s right, Sheriff Hawthorne! Buck didn’t rape me! I gave myself to him willingly!”

“No, son. I’m not arresting you for raping Miss Katy, you’re under arrest on suspicion of raping her brother, Leroy!”

Both Katy and Buck looked stunned as Buck said, “Rape Leroy? Never! He tried to make a pass at me, but I refused him. I’m no fag! Sorry, Katy, but that is what happened. Sheriff, the only person I fucked tonight was Katy! And I can prove it. I used a condom, and threw it in the trash in the bathroom.”

“That’s right, Sheriff. We did have sex, with a condom!”

“Son, I’ve already been in the bathroom. There is some trash in the trashcan, but no condom there or anywhere else in the bathroom. Now, you need to get dressed, Buck, unless you’d prefer going to jail naked! We’re gonna take a DNA sample as soon as we get a court order. If your DNA doesn’t match that of the semen we found, you’ll be released with our apologies.”

Realizing he had no choice, Buck got out of bed and got dressed. He then stood against the wall, as the sheriff handcuffed him and read him his rights. He then took Buck to his patrol car, as Katy followed in tears.

“I believe you, Buck! Don’t worry! They’ll release you, and then we can be together always!”

Buck was taken to the county jail, and placed in a cell until the sheriff could get a search warrant signed by the judge to take DNA samples from Buck.

A few hours later, the sheriff got the judge to sign the search warrant, plus a warrant allowing Buck to be held in jail pending the results of the DNA test. The lab technician took a swab from Buck’s cheek and sealed the swab in a sterile bag. It was estimated by the lab that the results would be complete in about two weeks. Buck took the two weeks in stride. His pa and brothers visited frequently, and Katy made multiple trips to the jail every day. They all felt that when the two weeks was up, that Buck would be a free man.

Two weeks after the DNA test, the sheriff got the report back from the lab. He went to Buck’s cell, and gave him the news.

“Buck, the results are back.”

“So, I’m free to go now, sheriff? You gonna let me out?”

“Buck, according to the lab, the chances of another man being the donor of the semen we found in Leroy’s ass are 1 in 10 billion! It’s your semen, son. Now, why not make it easy on everyone and give me a confession. Tell me why you did it, son!”

“Sheriff, there’s some mistake here! I didn’t rape nobody, and I ain’t no damn fag! I’ve got nothing to confess, because I didn’t do anything!”

“Suit yourself, son. We’re upgrading the charge from suspicion of rape, to rape and sodomy! You’ll see the judge to be arraigned in the morning. If I were you, I’d get me a good lawyer. You’re gonna need one!”

“Sheriff, you know me and my family. We’re just poor ranchers!”

“Well, if you can’t afford one, the judge will appoint you a counsel.”

With this news, Buck’s world began crashing down around him. First, he called his pa to see if he’d help him get a lawyer. But as soon as his pa heard that the DNA was a match, he told his son that he wouldn’t help any fag who had raped another man and hung up on him.

Later that afternoon, Katy stopped by the jail. When Buck told her the news, she became irate!

“So, you really do swing both ways! You DID rape my dear brother! So, tell me Buck? Which sex was more satisfying? Me or my brother?”

“Katy, I DIDN’T DO IT!!!!”

“Right, if you didn’t do it, then what’s your DNA doing in his ass? I was always worried that you might cheat on me, but with my own BROTHER!! I never want to see you again, Buck Olsen! Goodbye!!” And with that, she turned and left the jail.

“Katy, come back! Please!! I didn’t do it!” But she was already gone.

The sheriff came over and said to Buck, “Can’t say that I blame her. It’s pretty rough to hear proof that your boyfriend fucked your brother! Oh, by the way, I just got off the phone with the courthouse. You go before the judge at 9am tomorrow.”

The next morning, at 8:30, the sheriff approached Buck’s cell and ordered the prisoner to turn around. Then the sheriff handcuffed Buck’s hands behind his back, and entered the cell. He then put a set of leg irons on Buck’s ankles. Satisfied that the prisoner was now secure, he took Buck from the cell and drove him to the courthouse for his arraignment before Judge Davis.

Judge Davis looked up from the bench as the bailiff called the case of County of Adams vs. Buck Olsen. “How does the defendant plead?”

“I’m not guilty your honor!”

“Interesting. I figured you’d plead guilty. I do understand the county has DNA evidence.”

“I’m being framed, your honor. I’m not guilty!”

“Very well. The prisoner pleads not guilty. Do you have an attorney, young man, or would you like the court to appoint one?”

“I don’t have any money for a lawyer. I’d be much obliged if you’d appoint one.”

“Very well. The court appoints Calvin Stevens as your lawyer.”

“Your honor, didn’t Calvin just pass the bar? Is there an attorney you could appoint who’s actually tried a case?”

“Mr. Stevens is a duly qualified member of the bar. Take him or defend yourself, son.”

“Very well, your honor. I’ll take him. Don’t look like I’ve got much of a choice.”

Later that day, Calvin Stevens went to the jail to interview his client. The sheriff let them use a private meeting room, although he insisted on Buck being handcuffed to the chair while out of his cell.

“Buck, I’m your lawyer. I’ve gone over the evidence from the county attorney, and it’s pretty damning! They’ve got your semen inside the young man, with a positive match to the exclusion of everyone else on the planet. I recommend that you plead guilty and throw yourself on the mercy of the court. I’ve spoken with the victim, and he’s willing to be lenient, maybe even agree to probation if you plead and meet certain ‘conditions’.”

“Look, Mr. Stevens, I don’t know how my semen got in there. I just know I’m being framed. I didn’t do it, so why should I plead guilty if I’m not?”

“Let’s discuss the semen first. From what I understand the rape kit was still sealed when the crime lab tech opened it, so there’s no question of tampering there. Now who took your cheek swab?”

“Some guy from the crime lab took it. He sealed the swab in a bag and left.”

“That would be Ben Roberts. He’s also the tech who tested the samples. So there’s no way we can challenge chain of custody. I just don’t see how we can successfully challenge it.”

“Mr. Stevens, I still don’t want to plead to something I know I didn’t do. But you said that Leroy had certain conditions he wanted met. What are they?”

“Well, it seems that in spite of the rape, Leroy thinks you can be rehabilitated better on the outside. He wants you to serve a parole of five years, and a condition of that parole is that you live with him in a guesthouse on his family property.”

“WHAT? Mr. Stevens, I don’t know how he did this, but the little fucker framed me after I refused to have sex with him. He doesn’t want to rehabilitate me. He wants me as his personal fucktoy for the next five years! Hell, no! We’re going to trial!”

“Very well, Buck. But you do realize you’re charged with both rape and sodomy? The punishment for that combination could be quite severe! I doubt a jury of your peers would waste even five minutes in the jury room before convicting you. I suggest we waive your right to trial by jury and let Judge Davis hear your case and decide your fate.”

“I agree, Mr. Stevens. Even my family and my girl have turned against me. I just hope Judge Davis is a fair man.”

A week later, the case went to trial. The prosecutor only called two witnesses. First, Leroy Jackson, the victim, testified as to what transpired that evening. He said that the rape had occurred in the bathroom of his family home, and that there was no condom in the bathroom, and that the defendant had not used one during the rape. He was cross-examined by Mr. Stevens at length, but he couldn’t poke any holes in Leroy’s story. Next, the crime lab tech testified as to the DNA evidence. He discussed how it was collected, and the entire chain of custody from collection to testing. He said that he and he alone had handled the DNA through all the stages. His testimony was so solid that Mr. Stevens didn’t even cross-examine him. With that, the prosecution rested.

Now, it was the defense’s turn. Buck insisted on testifying, even though Mr. Stevens urged him very strongly not to. Buck was sworn in, and told his version of events, including that Leroy had propositioned him, and he had refused to have sex with him. With that, Mr. Stevens ended his direct examination, and turned the witness over to the prosecutor for cross-examination.

“Mr. Olsen, you state that you were propositioned by Leroy Jackson, and turned him down, is that correct?”

“Yes, sir!”

“When did you change your mind?”

“What?”

“When did you decide that you would rape Mr. Jackson?”

“ NEVER!”

“Well, you must have! How else can you explain your semen inside the victim?”

“I can’t! I just know that I’m being framed!”

“Someone’s being framed, all right! It’s the good name of Leroy Jackson! Your honor, I think we’ve heard enough of this man’s lies!”

Mr. Stevens turned to Buck as he returned to the defense table and said, “ That’s why I didn’t want to put you on the stand! Now you look even more guilty!”

With that, Mr. Stevens announced that the defense was resting its case. Following closing arguments for both sides, the judge announced that he was adjourning court for the day, and would announce his verdict in the morning.

Buck was returned to his cell to await his fate. He knew that things looked bad, and that he’d probably be convicted, but he still didn’t understand how he’d been set up. He lay down on his bunk, but couldn’t sleep because of his fears.

The next morning, Buck was taken back to the courthouse to hear the judge’s verdict. The judge looked up from his bench, and after making sure that all were present, ordered the defendant to rise. Buck and Mr. Stevens rose, and the judge asked the defendant if he had anything to say before the judgment was announced. Buck started to say something, but Mr. Stevens shot him a warning look, and he got quiet. Mr. Stevens replied to the judge, “No, your honor. We are ready for your decision.”

“Very well. This court has seldom heard a case where the facts were so one-sided. There is DNA evidence proving that a crime was committed, and also proving that the defendant, to the exclusion of all other people on the planet, committed these crimes. Therefore, the court finds the defendant, Buck Olsen, guilty of the crimes of forcible rape and of forcible sodomy.”

When Buck heard these words, he let out a gasp, and slumped slightly. But Mr. Stevens nudged him, and he composed himself. Then the judge continued reading from his decision.

“The court understands that there was a plea deal offered, which the defendant unwisely turned down. In retrospect, the defendant may rue his decision, but he made the decision, and that deal is off the table with my finding of absolute guilt beyond any doubt, reasonable or otherwise! The defendant has besmirched the good name of the victim, and has caused the victim endless humiliation. And this court believes that humiliation should be part of the sentence. Therefore, the sentence of this court is that the defendant, Buck Olsen, be taken to the town square, stripped naked, and enclosed in the stocks for a period of one week, and that during that week, he be subject to any and all punishments that the people of this community may deem fit. The only comfort to be given the prisoner is that he be given proper food, water and medical attention, but only those necessary to ensure he lasts the week in the stocks. Following the seven days, the prisoner may be released, having served his sentence.”

Judge Davis then adjourned the court, and Sheriff Hawthorne led a screaming and cussing Buck Olsen outside to the town square and the stocks. “This ain’t fair! I didn’t rape that guy! Damn! Won’t someone believe me?”

The sheriff and his deputies unlocked the stocks, and lifted the top part. They then uncuffed Buck’s hands, and forced his head and wrists into the openings in the stocks. The sheriff then quickly lowered the top of the stocks and locked it in place, trapping Buck in the stocks. The sheriff then untied Buck’s shoes, and removed his shoes and socks and placed them in a bin next to the stocks. His pants, including his underwear were removed next and relegated to the bin. That left Buck only wearing his shirt. With his hands trapped in the stocks, the sheriff decided to cut the shirt away with his knife. Finally, the sheriff tied off Buck’s ankles spread-eagle, leaving his ass and balls hanging free and available. Within fifteen minutes of the judge’s sentence, Buck had been stripped and confined in the stocks.

Just beyond the stocks was a barrel filled with rotten fruits and vegetables. Carrots, tomatoes, apples, bananas and others filled it to overflowing. The public was encouraged to take the decaying stuff and throw it at Buck. And to ensure that the rotten produce inflicted maximum punishment and shame, the sheriff took a razor, and shaved Buck’s hair off his head, until he was as bald as an old man. He even shaved off Buck’s pubic bush that Buck was so proud of. Once he was finished, he posted two deputies to guard the prisoner, and ensure that nobody freed him.

Poor Buck was in shock! Here he was, locked in the very set of stocks he had built with his strong hands, hands now powerless to escape his creation. And he had even donated those stocks to the county, never imagining that he would one day be a prisoner in them. His father and brothers had disowned him and his girlfriend had dumped him. He had been found guilty of raping another man, an act that he would never in a million years contemplate doing. He was straight! He’d never look at another man as an object of desire. What else could happen to make it worse?

Buck soon found out. People would come by, day and night, and hurl the produce at him. Fathers and mothers would turn and tell their children that this is what happens when men desire other men, instead of desiring women as God had intended. They would call him fag, gay, and many more epithets too horrible to say. What really upset Buck was when the children would call him those vile names. Buck also recalled that just last week, he and Katy had been walking in this very square, and they had seen two men walking hand in hand and kissing. He also recalled that he had called those men the very names that people were now calling him.

Most of the town took to just hurling insults and rotten produce. But there were a few enterprising individuals who went further. Some would remove their belts and spank Buck’s naked ass. Others would approach Buck and grab his dick and balls and work them until Buck moaned loudly, in a mixture of pleasure and shame, and shot his load. Katy only came by once to see Buck in the stocks, and Buck was shocked to see Reggie Davis, Judge Davis’ son, escorting her. Before his arrest, Katy wouldn’t look twice at Reggie, and yet here she was on his arm, laughing, giggling and kissing him! It just about broke Buck’s heart!

And then there was Leroy! Leroy would only come at night, when Buck was alone except for his guards. He’d pay the guards to go down to the tavern for drinks, leaving Buck unguarded. Then Leroy would take out some produce he’d brought from home, not the rotten fruit but ripe ones. He’d use then to torment Buck. He especially liked carrots, cucumbers, bananas and zucchini. They were all nice and long, and perfectly suited for Leroy’s purposes.

“Buck, I’ll bet you wish you’d have said yes in that bathroom. We could be enjoying each other instead of you locked in these stocks. I must say, you did a great job building them. I bet you couldn’t escape, no matter what I do. Oh, have you met the crime scene tech, Joe? Joe is now enjoying my bed, the bed you spurned. He and I want to see how sturdy these stocks are.”

“What are you talking about, Leroy?”

“This!” and he held up a cucumber. He and Joe then went behind Buck, and Joe grabbed Buck’s ass cheeks and spread them wide. Leroy took the cucumber and very, very slowly began pushing it up Buck’s hole. Buck instantly began screaming, since he wasn’t gay, his asshole had never been violated, and he was very tight. But Leroy and Joe were determined, and soon they were rewarded by a popping sound, as the cucumber passed Buck’s sphincter. In and out, in and out, Leroy worked that cucumber. Very shortly, Buck noticed that his dick was getting hard, and then he began feeling pleasure and felt his hips gyrating. Finally, Buck could hold back no longer, and shot several ropes of hot, thick cum!

Leroy and Joe were laughing their heads off. Leroy turned to Buck, and said, “Man, you sure are some carpenter! You came that hard, and the damn thing’s still holding you! See you tomorrow, Buck!”

Leroy and Joe returned every night, and always used a different fruit or vegetable to fuck Buck’s ass. But they were also busy during the day. Leroy had decided that if he couldn’t have Buck, then no one could. And that meant just one thing, that Buck must die in the stocks. He remembered the judge’s sentence: “and that during that week, he be subject to any and all punishments that the people of this community may deem fit.” But to accomplish his goal, he would need some master carpenters to help him, and he knew just where to find them. He headed out to the Olsen ranch, and met with Mr. Olsen and his other sons.

“Mr. Olsen, your son Buck raped me.”

“I know that, Leroy, and I’m so sorry. I can’t believe that a boy I raised could do such a thing. You know I disowned him, right?”

“So I’ve heard. I think Buck lost his head. What about you?”

“I believe that’s likely. I can’t imagine him doing it. Please accept our family’s apology.”

“Gladly, Mr. Olsen. I just have one small request.”

“What is that, Leroy?”

“I just don’t think it’s right that Buck only spends a week in those stocks, and then gets to go home with no further punishment. I think his punishment should be more long-term.”

“I must admit that I thought it was lenient. What do you have in mind?”

“Well, the judge did say that any punishment the people came up with could be used, remember?”

“Yes, I do!”

“Those stocks Buck built, could they be “adapted”?”

“Adapted how, Leroy?”

“Those stocks entrap his head. Could a skilled carpenter add an upright to the stocks, and thus convert it into a guillotine?”

“I’m sure it could be done, but it would be expensive.”

“Expenses be damned, sir! I’ve got plenty of money. I’ll pay for all the supplies, plus give you and your sons a more than fair price for your labor. I want Buck’s head!”

“But how would we pull it off? We’d need to keep it a secret from Buck, but I’m guessing that you’re gonna want the whole county there, so they have to know.”

“Never mind! I’ll take care of that. We’ll flood the county with posters, except near the square. They’ll announce the date and time of his execution, high noon on the last day he’s supposed to be in the stocks, and state that anyone who informs the prisoner ahead of time will share his fate.”

“Okay, but when are we gonna add the upright to the stocks?”

“Do it the night before. Buck will be sleeping. I’ll make sure that the food and water he gets will be drugged, so that he sleeps soundly that night.”

“Well, I hate to lose one of my sons…”

“Dammit! You’re not losing a son, you already disowned him! Besides, I’ll pay you handsomely. You and your sons can live comfortably for the rest of your lives.”

“Well, Leroy, when you put it that way, ok, you’ve got a deal!”

For the next several days, Buck continued to endure abuse and humiliation, blissfully unaware that his family was busy building an attachment to the stocks that would end his young life. He occasionally heard brief comments, like “That poor young man!” or “My, what a beautiful head he has on his shoulders!” That last comment was usually followed by laughter. But Buck couldn’t figure out what was so funny about the comment.

The eve of the day when Buck expected to be released, he ate his last meal heartily. But about an hour later, he became very tired, and fell into a deep slumber. About an hour later, Buck’s pa and brothers showed up with the addition to convert the stocks into a fully functional guillotine. They took about an hour to attach it to the stocks, and while there was a lot of hammering and drilling involved, Buck never stirred from his drug-induced slumber. In fact, he slept until about 9am the next day.

When Buck awoke, he noticed that the crowd of people seemed to be larger than usual, and that the shadow thrown by the stocks seemed different, although he couldn’t figure out why. The crowd also seemed to be eager with anticipation. And even his father, brothers, Katy, Leroy and their father were in the crowd. He hadn’t seen his pa or siblings since the trial ended, Katy had just made the one trip with her new boyfriend, and Leroy and his crime tech boyfriend only came at night.

Around 11:30 am, the sheriff showed up. Buck was surprised at his late arrival, as the sheriff usually brought him his breakfast.

“Sheriff, where’s my breakfast? I’m starving!”

“Buck, since you’re being released at noon, we decided that we wouldn’t feed you breakfast. We figured you can go down to the diner and get something once you’re freed.”

“Wow, sheriff. This county is so poor that they can’t even afford a meal for a prisoner!”

“Now, watch your tongue, boy! You’re still a prisoner, you know!”

“Yes, sir! Sorry! Man, I can’t wait for noon to get here, so I can get some clothes on and stretch these aching muscles. I had no idea how painful these stocks were.”

At about 5 minutes until noon, the sheriff announced that Leroy wished to make a statement. Leroy got up, and read the following: “Ladies and Gentlemen, I know we’ve had fun the past week tormenting my rapist, Buck, here. But all good things come to an end. We all recall that Judge Davis said that we could subject Buck to any punishment that the public wished to inflict upon him. Any ideas for a final punishment for my rapist?”

“The guillotine!” “Yeah, chop off his head!”

Buck couldn’t believe his ears. Still, it must be a sick joke. Where would the townsfolk get a guillotine? But he soon had his answer.

“Excellent suggestion! And we can do it! And we can all thank Buck’s pa and brothers, and Buck himself for building us one!”

What the fuck is Leroy talking about? I didn’t build a guillotine, just these damn stocks I’m trapped in! And then, with that thought, it dawned on Buck. A stocks was similar to a bascule and lunette. All that was required after that was the upright and the blade. And he suddenly became hysterical, shaking the stocks and trying to escape his fate.

“NO! You can’t behead me!!! I’m innocent! Leroy framed me! Help, somebody, anybody!!!”

“Buck, we really were hoping you’d take this like a man. But that doesn’t matter! It’s time to begin the show! Sheriff!”

With that, the sheriff came forward, and Buck saw he was carrying an apple basket. He placed the basket just below Buck’s head. He then read the death sentence, signed by Judge Davis. Normally, he would have asked the prisoner for a final statement, but Buck’s outburst was counted as his final statement. He then invited Leroy, Katie, Mr. Olsen and the Olsen boys to all approach the guillotine. For the first time, Buck saw a platform with a red plunger on it. The sheriff told the others that he would count to three, and that when he got to three, they were to all push down the plunger in unison.

“Ready? Count with me, everybody!”

“ONE, TWO, drumroll please, THREE!” And as the crowd said THREE, the group pushed the plunger. Buck tried to call out a final “NO”, knowing what was coming, but the blade fell so fast that he couldn’t get the words out. The head hit the apple basket, but with the basket being small, and Buck’s head a bit large, it bounced out and rolled on the ground. It landed on its stump, facing the crowd. Some of the women and children screamed and fainted at the sight, but Leroy reached down, and held up Buck’s head by the ears, since there wasn’t any hair to hold onto, and everyone saw Buck’s mouth form an elongated oval just like he was saying no! Buck’s body went unclaimed and was buried in the potter’s field in an unmarked grave, but Leroy claimed the head. He had a taxidermist prepare it with the mouth open, and spent many hours fucking the head for years to come.

Wow you get better and better with each story , thanks and look forward to your next one

Back