Which manner of death turns you on the most?

• Hnaging

Votes: 147 45.4%
  • Firing Squad

Votes: 40 12.3%
  • Beheading

Votes: 85 26.2%
  • Drowing

Votes: 42 13.0%
  • Motor Cycle accident

Votes: 10 3.1%

• Total voters
Hmmmm.. I voted hangings...but firing squads are OK too..then again leathers - if they are quite tight with a hint of a bulge are also :hot:..... :dunno:

hangings is my top vote. Of the five choices, mine in order would be hanging, beheading, drowning, firing squad, motorcycle accident.

None of the Above! For me it has to be burning or roasting! If I have to choose from the above it would be hanging, but I want the hanger to be nude.

Hanging is good, also strangling, stabbing, cut throat. One that I like that I don't come across much is one guy breaking another's neck with his bare hands.

Run through with sword or bayoneted or stabbed and as a 2nd choice beheaded 3rd Firing squad. But probably will not happen .

For myself it's none of the above really. Think am more for the medievil style of exit. A slow dismembering say cock first would be good Or to be hung upside down spreadeagle & be de-cocked then slowly split down the middle would be a way I would love to go. Hmmm so many ideal ways to go. Shame I can only go once really

A killing of one man by another man who shoots or stabs him.

I am also for hangings, love purple lips

I'd actulaay like to be belly stabbed ... but you didn't include that.:sad:

Back