Which manner of death turns you on the most?

• Hnaging

Votes: 147 45.4%
  • Firing Squad

Votes: 40 12.3%
  • Beheading

Votes: 85 26.2%
  • Drowing

Votes: 42 13.0%
  • Motor Cycle accident

Votes: 10 3.1%

• Total voters
I guess I could say beheading, but I'm more into throat-cutting. Slash of the blade, blood cascades down the front of the shirt, that retching gasp for breath, the fear making the victim soak and soil themselves, and then falling over and either suffocating or bleeding out.

Disembowelment is up there for me too, a nice, long slash just under the belly but above the pubis and the guts just spill down his legs.

Very well said Frost and I couldn't agree more. A good throat-cutting followed by blood cascading down the front of the shirt always stirs my loins. Disembowelment with a long slash under the belly allowing the guts to spill down his legs is a great visual, one that I often imagine too.

Apparently I've already voted but I don't remember if I chose hanging or drowning.. Actually, I like both very much but I like specific things and I'm quite picky so it's difficult to choose.
The bottom of things is that it all comes down to feet and if you see them struggling properly (not bad quality videos).

Drowning is a favorite of mine, especially when they're all water-bloated. Yum

Firing Squad. I'm naked, - except for the dog-tags plastered to my chest by sweat, hands tied behind my back.
In the pit behind me are my squad-mates each with three dark-ringed to the center of each man's chest with blood
still trickling out of each man's still heart. In front of me are three men dressed all in black, wearing black ski masks.
Two are kneeling, rifles at their knee, one stands between them, all weapons trained on my bare-chest. My chest
is heaving with each breath and I feel my heart pound against my sternum like a jack-ass kick. At my lower pec
I can see my heart pounding fast and strong, like to say - right here boys, aims them rifles right here. The Officer
shouts his men to order, Three cross-hairs train on the pounding to my lower left pec. Three two-inch, copper
plated rifle round will soon tear through my Proud and Pounding Texas heart !!!

I vote Hanging, Firing squad, Motorcycle accident, and Beheading last. I would like to be in my boots and leathers . Hands tied behind my back with the laces from the side of my leather jacket. Feet tied together with laces from my lace up boots. Fly open dick hanging out. Humiliation of pissing down the front of my leather jeans. Firing squad tied up the same way bullets tearing into my leathers Knees buckling and falling face down with blood oozing out of all the holes in my leathers. I can see being chased by police after killing a drug dealer. I am running our of fuel. I look down at my boots. I start to get a hard on, Thee is a big 18 wheeler in the on coming lane. I open the throttle and drive into the oncoming lane. Plow into the front of the 18 wheeler. Beheading, Caught steeling drugs from a dealer, Hand tied behind back with duct tape. Kneel down chest resting on the saddle of my motorcycle. Head hanging off the other side. Dealers biker gang wacks off head with machete Piss and shit flow into my leather jeans as my body falls back off the bike.

Beheading all the way!!!! Taking the head and fuck his mouth and cover him in cum. Sleep with him and cuddle like a teddy bear, shower with him and fuck him CONSTANTLY.

For me hanging, gas chamber, or electric chair do it. Firing squad and garrote do it as well. For me, a suicide or an execution would be equally satisfactory.

anything directly related to stopping a man's heartbeat whereby the target is to stop that pump in his chest. By the vote that's Firing Squad, a bullet through his heart

personally though I prefer lethal injection. My fantasy of getting a muscular boy with a thick chest and solid 6 pack and strapping him to that gurney so tightly and poking the needle in his arm. The first drug my thoughts isnt powerful enough to knock him out before the second stops his struggling and paralyzes him even his lungs. He's suffocating and he can feel it, he wants his lungs to expand but they just wont. From the gallery you'll never notice this because can't cry out and he cannot express pain or fear but that boy's heart would be pumping so fucking hard that from a fantasy prospective I cum at the idea of being on top of it and listening to the last part of his life and soul struggle as the potassium chloride painfully works it's way towards it and forces it to stop and so completing his murder, humanely and quietly but really, truthfully and honestly anything but

What would you wear for lethal injection?
anything directly related to stopping a man's heartbeat whereby the target is to stop that pump in his chest. By the vote that's Firing Squad, a bullet through his heart

personally though I prefer lethal injection. My fantasy of getting a muscular boy with a thick chest and solid 6 pack and strapping him to that gurney so tightly and poking the needle in his arm. The first drug my thoughts isnt powerful enough to knock him out before the second stops his struggling and paralyzes him even his lungs. He's suffocating and he can feel it, he wants his lungs to expand but they just wont. From the gallery you'll never notice this because can't cry out and he cannot express pain or fear but that boy's heart would be pumping so fucking hard that from a fantasy prospective I cum at the idea of being on top of it and listening to the last part of his life and soul struggle as the potassium chloride painfully works it's way towards it and forces it to stop and so completing his murder, humanely and quietly but really, truthfully and honestly anything but

Autoerotic Asphyxiation often results in interesting bodies and body positions.

Back