Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

Travis Alexander was a 30-year-old Mormon and motivational speaker from Arizona, USA who was murdered in 2008 by
Jodi Arias.

Alexander's friends discovered his naked dead body in a shower of his home shot in the face, throat slit from ear to ear, stabbed 29 times.

Arias changed her account of her whereabouts three times, originally telling police that she had not been in the home at the time of Alexander's death. She later told police that two people had broken into Alexander's home, and that they murdered him and attacked her. Finally, she stated that she killed Alexander in self-defense

Jodi Arias was reportedly so obsessed with Travis Alexander, that after he had broken up with her to date another woman crazy bitch turned to stalking.

Then on June 9, 2008 the dead body of Travis Alexander was found in his apartment in Mesa, Arizona.

Jodi Arias trial began on January 2, 2013.

She’s facing first degree murder charges to which she pleaded not guilty. If convicted, Jodi Arias could become the 4th woman on Arizona’s death row.

Prosecutor Juan Martinez has images recovered from Travis Alexander’s water-logged camera which show the couple having sex together and the victim posing naked in the shower on the day of his murder. The camera also captured images of Travis Alexander after the murder and a seemingly accidentally snapped photo of Jodi Arias dragging his body.

Jodi Arias and Travis Alexander dated for less than 5 months in 2007.

Thanks very much for all the background information , it adds a lot .

I remember when this was in the news, shortly after it happened. I never thought I'd get to see crime scene photos of it like these. Thanks for sharing them! It's funny that she expects us to believe 29 stabs and a throat slitting are consistent with self-defense...haha. I can't even imagine the pain he must have felt when getting knifed. I'd rather take a bullet any day.

WOW! Amazed you got the pics! Were these the one's she took? I think she's necro, who knows what she did with him after killing him.

Fry that bitch
Jodi definitely deserves the death penalty; she is a sociopath and stalker, OMG! WTH? I was sickened by her interrogations; I mean, does she
really think the jurors are going to buy her stories (lies)? I think the interrogating detective was superb, I could not have been that patient; I would reach across the table and bitch slap the shit out of her! I want to be put in a room with her for a few minutes and beat the be-Jesus out of her!

I found a few pictures that Jodi took of Travis before she murdered him. This was the night of his death. Such a loss!Travis1.jpgTravis2.jpgTravis3.jpg

Back