Skinheadxxx

Thought Criminal
Hey, guys....
I found this site a few weeks ago and, to be perfectly honest with you, I'm not sure if I love it or hate it. I can't stop thinking about the images/videos I have been seeing. There is a part of me that is disgusted by it all....but then there is that growing part of me that has an insatiable need to look. It makes me feel like a crack whore (but cuter!). A few nights ago, whole my bf was slurpin' on me I couldn't seem to get aroused. Then I started picturing putting my dick in a dead cutie's mouth and POW! It was amazing! I guess the question I have is this: am I alone in these feelings, or do others feel the conflict of emotion, too? Am I in good company here???? Thanks for your input.
Garry

You are a necro Garry, welcome to Cute Dead Guys.

You're not okay. Your mind is corrupted by a dark and sickening lust that will never go away. Mine as well just stop asking yourself questions and just enjoy it. :) I wouldn't recommend molesting a real corpse in real life though. Not because it's disgusting, unhygienic and disturbing. But because it's illegal, lol. Well maybe those other things too.

Humans have a natural lust for violence and gore though and it's just stronger in you and mixes into your sex drive. Fun fun!

And of course you're not alone, Meatpie is much worse.

You're Ok, and you're in good company - lots of us have a bit of a conflict about this urge, and yes it can get a tad addictive. If it does get too addictive may be best to cut down for a while, otherwise welcome,and enjoy!

Skinheadxxx: One man's perversion is anotherr man's pleasure. Welcome here ! We're all like moths to a flame. We know that ultimately the brightness will consume us, but we go with such a delicious mixture of trepidation and excitement.

I think you should stop while you can. This obsession can only get worse. I am still trying to find a way to make mine more accessible/acceptable, but I still have no clue.

Accept, Embrace, learn to live with it.

There is noting worse then denying your own identity.
You are who you are, with all your bits and parts.
If you deny your urges, you will only get more frustrated and depressed.

hmmm im not at this stage yet...i wonder if ill ever get there. i mean i think a lot of dead guys/girls are attractive and if my boyfriend died and i had the chance, i would fuck him (thats assuming i was able to get over the grief), but honestly i dont get turned on by looking at corpses...maybe i just havent been around this sort of thing long enough. what do you guys think? did it grow on you or did you always feel the way you do about corpses?

Hello Peehnut,

and welcome to cdg.

The very fact that you are here means you are necro. Every week we get a new member saying "Hi, I don't think I like dead bodies, but I found this website"....

Then they start posting regularly and checking the pics.

ROFL!!!!

If you find dead guys and girls attractive you are a necrophile.

Accept it.

Personally, I was OK until 18 when I started having absolutely sick fantasies about dead naked guys....

I knew it was wrong and tried to cure myself bu fucking more alive ones but I quickly got bored and now I am totally necro.

What one doens't know wont hurt them
But seriously.
Don't rape the dead.
Ask permission xD

Hello Peehnut,

and welcome to cdg.

The very fact that you are here means you are necro. Every week we get a new member saying "Hi, I don't think I like dead bodies, but I found this website"....

Then they start posting regularly and checking the pics.

ROFL!!!!

If you find dead guys and girls attractive you are a necrophile.

Accept it.

Personally, I was OK until 18 when I started having absolutely sick fantasies about dead naked guys....

I knew it was wrong and tried to cure myself bu fucking more alive ones but I quickly got bored and now I am totally necro.

i totally get what youre saying although i dont know that ill ever get past the observation that a dead person was cute/hot in life. i am fascinated by the gore which is how i stumbled upon this site, looking at pics of a dead family with this sites watermark. now that ive checked it out i dont really mind staying. my father died when i was 15 and i gave him cpr well after he was gone and it really fucked me up. i cant go to funerals and the smell of formaldehyde makes me sick in an instant. im trying to get past that by desensitizing myself. pics dont bother me but some videos do, maybe someday i wont freak out next time i go to a funeral..

Last edited:
I love funerals. Sorry you lost your dad so young.

I've been hospitalized for my lust for death. it's alittle overwhelming so I take medication. I went hunting for people when I was 17 but failed and landed in the psych hospital. I love it so much. I'd do ANYTHING to be able to tie down a tall thin guy who has a pretty neck and just slice him from ear to ear and hear him try to breath out of his open bloody neck.. gurgle gurgle gasp gasp.. chest heaving mouth gaping eyes crying.. god damn it makes my pussy wet.. yeah I'm a girl. RARE indeed!

You are not at all rare; I know lots of necro girls.

psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssh

Back