i need to bite off his hard cock and slice off his soles and fuck and eat them both!

With him hanging off the tree like that, it pretty much exposed his dick -- did the shooters deliberately tie him to a tree so that his dick would be exposed? Did they force him to strip before they shot him?
regarding the photos, i am 100% sure that this was a sexual crime. if his body was examined, we could find a lot of cum from several hunks in his as and mouth. yes, and since he obviously has a very big cock, he must have been made to ejaculate a lot! why he was finally killed is a mystery. they could have had fun with him for a long time! the fact that he was hung up in this way so that his penis was clearly visible to everyone shows that they wanted to present him as an object of lust. they succeeded because none of us can look at these photos without getting a hardon!

regarding the photos, i am 100% sure that this was a sexual crime. if his body was examined, we could find a lot of cum from several hunks in his as and mouth. yes, and since he obviously has a very big cock, he must have been made to ejaculate a lot! why he was finally killed is a mystery. they could have had fun with him for a long time! the fact that he was hung up in this way so that his penis was clearly visible to everyone shows that they wanted to present him as an object of lust. they succeeded because none of us can look at these photos without getting a hardon!
MASSIVELY HARD AS FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!

Back