i know i haven't replied or posted in a while but i think he would qualify for a bonafied case of angle lust. his cock is roch hard boner from the looks of it.

:horny::horny::horny::horny::horny::horny::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load: I say he's CDG of the year 2013 already hands down If you join the secrete room there is MORE of him in 1600x1200 HD size! ask an admin how join!!!!

I found this newpaper clipping:

Adaildo Henriques Sousa Rocha, 22, was found dead in a swamp in the neighborhood of Mandacaru in João Pessoa. The victim was hanging from a tree. The body was located on the afternoon of Monday (7), but police believe the murder occurred during the morning.

According to information from the Military Police, this morning (7), residents heard shots from a firearm inside the swamp known as quarry and then two men on a motorcycle going at high speed.

Popular who were passing by the place they found the young man dead and triggered the police. Several perforations caused by firearms were found on the corpse of the young.

Relatives of Adaildo were on site and confirmed to police that he was involved with drugs and because of that he was not living with their parents. The victim lived in the Community Garden hose, in the same neighborhood where her body was found.

OH. MY. GOD.

Dude is amazing. With the exception of the slightly busted grille, I'd say he's pretty much perfect!! AMAZING pics - thanks!!

wide meaty sole meat to fuck hard and eat!!!! Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jesus Christ, this is the first time ive responded to anything on this great site....this is shear perfection, I wanna smell his arm pits, his pubes and most of all hiss ass hole, his shitty musty odor would be to die for

Back