AMAZING!
WOW!
SOOO CUTE AND SEXY!
YAHA REAL CRIME TO KILL SUCH A BEAUTY!
(but... WHAT A LOVELY KILL!)

Wow -- beautiful body, from head to toe. Love those legs, and he has a beefy chest. I'd have to say, he has a really big dick -- if that's how big it is when limp, I can only imagine how big it was when it was hard! I really hope he had some good looking guys sucking it off.

He's young at 22 to be shot. But at least he wasn't a teen, so he had a chance to get out and play with his dick and show it off to all the other guys.

Man, I'd love to play with that dead dick. I bet his ass is just as good!

I bet he loved showing off his dick in the gym. He should be happy that we got a good look at it.

OMFG THIS IS AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of these guys seem to like to wear briefs -- you rarely see them wearing boxers like this cutie. He probably used to wear briefs, but then figured a few years ago that his dick was a bit uncomfortable is such tight quarters, especially when it got hard. So he switched to boxers. And once he switched, he figured he might as well wear the stylish fun kind, like the ones he has one now.

There are a few mysteries in this set, though. How exactly was he hanging from a tree? Did the shooters tie his shorts to a tree branch? Or did a branch catch his shorts somehow? It's hard to tell. Also, in a couple of photos, I see a blue thread tied to one ankle, and possibly to the other. Yet I don't see the thread in the other photos. Did the shooters tie his beautiful legs together before they shot him? With him hanging off the tree like that, it pretty much exposed his dick -- did the shooters deliberately tie him to a tree so that his dick would be exposed? Did they force him to strip before they shot him?

So many questions....But one thing is certain -- he's the first candidate for Cutest Dead Guy of 2013!

Also, in a couple of photos, I see a blue thread tied to one ankle, and possibly to the other. Yet I don't see the thread in the other photos. Did the shooters tie his beautiful legs together before they shot him?

That blue thing looks like some sort of identification label attached to one of these self-locking plastic closures. But he is well ahead of the race for CDG 2013/14/15 etc

A beautiful young man .... he would have had beautiful children.

A real shame!

Back