Octave

Forum Regular
PART I. THE MURDER.

PART. II. THE PREPARATION.

PART III. THE RAPE.​

— 9:00 am. O. died for almost four hours. At first, the man had thought to dismember the body but he changed his mind. He tried to bleed O. in the bathtub but the attempt had not been very successful.

— The man transported O. in his bedroom. He thinks about the young man when he was still alive, sleeping in his bed.

He remembers having removed his baseball jacket, caressed his pink nipples...

...before removing his shoes and his sweaty socks.

— He was so drunk...The man did a lot of funny things with his body.

— But the time for the memories was ended. O. was definitely dead and cold. And Death can't wait.

— He put up the fading body on a plastic bag on the bed, so that he does not soil the sheets whit blood or shit.

— The wound on the throat of O. bleeds still, so he put a basin under the head.

— The man wants to feel O. from the inside. He wants to penetrate him. He unbuttons his shirt, removes his pants, puts down the legs of the corpse on his shoulders and lie down on the flabby pubis of O.

— The contact of the cold flesh of O. give him a huge boner immediately.

— He wants to stretch him out on the body of O. but a he hears a sort of intestinal gurgling.

— A jet of blood splashes in the basin, carrying some clots along.

— While the man gets ready to fuck the corpse, a bell rings. The man finds a telephone in the jacket of O. The young guy received a message from a certain Dehlia.

— The man laughs. " Poor boy. You banged a girl this night. And it looks like she fell in love with you. You would have been a very good boyfriend, but now, you look just like a pig bled to death on the stall. And you start to stink. "

— The man seats between the legs of O. and turns off the phone. " You can wait for him, girl. I hope you have patience."

— The blood does not flow any more. O. is completely emptied.

— Then the man cleans the wound on the throat...

— ...and watch the dead body before moving it.

"Yes, that's just what you are ; a pig on the stail..."

— His face changed in the death ; his tanned face gone grey, the discolored lips, the open mouth, the mid closed and rolled upwards eyes. And his smell is strong ; it is the smell of curdled blood, the smell of cold meat. The smell of bowels.

— The man collects the clothes of O. ; his jeans, his underwear stinking the piss, his shoes, his socks. The view of these objects gives him a new erection.

" Now, I'm gonna fuck you. "

NB : (It's difficult to do a Part. IV. but I'll try.)

Last edited:
Something wrong with the video link,pls check it out,the pics are so hot!Love it!Great job!

Outstanding O. .. Hot body and those feet !! Mmmmmmm
Not sure how ur going to do part IV either, but I look forward to seeing it!!

Totally awesome!!
Makes me :horny: and :load: on you. Thank pal!

seshio: I believe the site has blocked video playing in Asia. I'm not able to view it over here as well.

awesome story!

just can't get enough of your feet! you're such a handsome dude!

Totally awesome!!
Makes me :horny: and :load: on you. Thank pal!

seshio: I believe the site has blocked video playing in Asia. I'm not able to view it over here as well.

thanks for replying.
the video can be played through the proxy,but is there any video about part 2 and part 3,OMG?this cute boy has a pair of trance eyes.fuck yeah!

:stroke: :load:

Back