Now THAT'S an execution! Damn fine video m8:number one:

It is a little too much for me but it does turn me on thinking a fellow CDGer and I are the actors hired to be in the scene... We get put in such a compromising and humiliating situation that turn us on so much yet have to act out the fear... :tooth:

Which movie/documentary is this from? Thanks.

"It is a little too much for me but it does turn me on thinking a fellow CDGer and I are the actors hired to be in the scene... We get put in such a compromising and humiliating situation that turn us on so much yet have to act out the fear..."

Yours were my sentiments exactly. It's all about the acting, and it would be hot to be one of the actors in that scene. All day on the set naked and hung up. Shot after shot, take after take. And hanging there for an hour between shots and takes. Perhaps the director discussing the scene with the executioners over us and between our legs, as if we were simply slabs of meat hanging there.

Intense scene. Well cast with beefy men and very well acted. I felt for the doomed man and almost wished I was in his place taking his pain, feeling his agony.

After watching that it seems ISIS may not have a lock on most savagely behaved people on the planet. Though it's not surprising that religion is at the root of both activities. Super HOT Sunday afternoon distraction though I think a walk in the park might have been better for the children present. Thank goodness TV came along and has been keeping those folks distracted :D

Hey Ritchie :)

I haven't filled you with steel or lead or any other vital mineral supplements for a long LONG time! Coming by after seeing what I just saw, might not have been a good idea Ritchie ;)

i´m with dark , my old friend....

Back