useless bum

Forum Resident
Well, English isn't my native language. Feel free to make changes:

Part 1:

I live in a rural part of a small town. Yould could call it a cow town. But for the size of the town, there are lots of incidents. Maybe this is because the town is right next to a major city. That was why I started to listen to polce scanner. I collect mementos from the accidents, but I never imagined what I would come across.

I came back from work after 5:00pm, and went for jogging about half an hour. I made a quick dinner, and had a few drinks. I finished the DVD I rent the day before, and there was not much going on. So I casually flipped the swtich of the scanner to see what was going on. The sun was getting dim, but it was not that dark yet.

As soon as I turned the scanner on and adjusted a little, I heard an officer reporting of a motorcycle chase. My scanner is nothing fancy, so I could barely hear voices of the pursuing officer. I am not sure what evidence they had, but it sounded like the officer was chasing a guy on a stolen silver motorcycle. It seemed the guy on a motorcycle was pulling ahead of the officer.

As I mentioned, the scanner is barely audible. It did sound like, they were headling toward my house, but I was not too sure. Then I heard a faint sound of whinning crotch rocket, and police cruiser a few seconds later. I stood up, grabbed a camera and turned its video mode on just in case, and headed toward the door. The motorcyclist must have turned off the head lights because I could see headlights of the cruiser far away, but not motorcycle’s. But the roar was getting louder and louder. The motorcyclist decided to take a left curve and before I knew it, he lost control, and thrown against a tree. Woa! My heart was pumping like it had never been. I was just standing at the porch because this was all blur and never expected anything like this. I wondered what happened to the guy, but frankly, I was more concerned about the police investigation on my property.

The silen of poilce cruiser became lounder and lounder as it approached my house. To my surprise, it took a right curve, and did not seem to ever come back. At any rate, I decided to investigate what happened to the guy on a motorcycle.

There. He was laying about a foot from an oak tree. He did lose control of the silver Suzuki GSX-R 1000, but the bike was not severely damaged. I stopped the engine. I did see the Nazi helmet half way between the Gixxer and the squid. It must have flown away when the motorcycle ejected him. I also saw a NY Mets baseball cap. As I walked toward the squid, I noticed he was twitching rather violently. I remembered that I just cleaned all tools and equipment for deer processing in the shed before the hunting season.

Upon inspection, I found the squid’s face was smeared with his blood. I also saw brain matter coming out of his nose, and there was a hole about 1 inch wide on back of his head. Damn! He was a lugged beauty with strong square jaws. Interestingly, he looked somewhat familar to me. But I had to remove him from the spot quick, so I grabbed his tattoo covered mascuilne arms, and dragged to the shed behind the oak tree. Inside the shed, I grabbed a blue tarp and layed it under the barely alive squid. I almost felt like shooting by the whole sequence of event, the chance of owning dead squid and using it, but I also had to remove the motorcycle from the site. Fortunately, there was a little debris and it was not difficult to pick up the silver Gixxer, and hide it inside the shed.

Before I pulled the squid’s jeans down to his knee, I checked the pocket contents. I wanted to know the name of my meal-to-be. Jake. That’s a pretty hot posery name for a squid. I almost did not, but I was glad to check the front pocket. I found individually packed powdery substance. So this dying tattoo covered piece of shit on a stolen crotch rocket was also dealing. Again, I almost felt like shooting cum because of all of this, and things just kept getting hotter and hotter.

I finally moved on to pulling jeans down, I saw a semi erect dick. He was not wearing underwear, and the crotch area of the jeans was visibly wet with pre-cum. I heard some dudes get pleasure out of challenging authority, and evidently, this squid also enjoyed being in a chase, probably laughing at slow, stupid pigs.

He was still twitching, but it was not as violently as it was before. I realized the time had come. I put some poweder on my tool. I had never done drug, so I did not know what kind it was or yet alone the right amount that I should use. I guess he was still not dead yet because his asshole somewhat refused to be penetrated. After trying a few more times, I finally invaded inside of the squid’s ass. I could hump Jake, but I stayed just inside of the squid while twiching continued. I could tell Jake the squid really liked to be fucked because I noticed his semi-erect was now fully erect. His pierced nipples also engorged. I just gently embraced my encounter with the hot theiving stud, smelling the body, blood, and shit. I kissed the squid, tasted saliva and blood, and then I moved onto his brain leaking nose. My own brain was consumed with euphoria by being inside of a hot tattooed criminal biker’s shithole, feeling his warm dick on my belly, tasting his blood and brain. Well, I could not control myself any more, and I finally humped as I stroked Jake’s humomgous dick. That apparently did have an effect on him. His shithole tightned up and started to violently shoot a massive amount of his last cum which covered his chest. After shooting cum, his shithole started to loose up. I felt something warm and stinky started to come out as well. Jake’s head dropped a little and I knew he was a goner.

I pulled out my dick and decided to inspect Jake’s shithole. Shit was still coming out of the pink shithole very, very slowly. I pushed his belly to excrete more shit out of his shithole. His tight six-pack was covered with milky cum with a particular sheen. There was no reason to waste these presents from Jake, so I grabbed zipper-lock bags. I first scraped cum out of his hairy body and carefully transferred it to the bag. His shit was a little easier to gather because it was firm. After giving his belly a few more push, I made sure no more shit was coming out of Jake’s shithole.

Nice story!! I hope jake was wearing a sexy leather sport biker jacket.

Part 2.

Even after his death, Jake’s massive dick was still hard. It was also covered with his last cum. I lifted Jake’s body off the ground, and put him on the hot silver Gixxer. I also mounted on the bike, facing Jake’s ragged face. I reached his dick with my right hand and guided it to my butt. Like Jake was, I too was a virgin. It was not too difficult to have the dick head, but I struggled to have Jake completely inside my shithole. Yes, it was painful, and I could barely move my ass at first. But as I kelt slowly moving my ass, pain started to cease and it was taken over by pleasure. God, it felt GREAT to be fucked by this dead posery squid. As I move my ass up and down, I kissed the squid. The posery squid had both lip and tongue piercings. I thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of these cheap metalic jewery along with the unresponsive warm and soft lip and tongue. I also moved my tongue to taste blood and cranial matters that decorated his handsome face.

After a few minutes of humping, I felt something warm started to come out of the dead squid and filling my shithole. It was Jake’s pee. I guess during the humping, my ass must have pushed his bladder too hard. Jake’s pee started to drip from the bike seat made of fake snake skin, and now it was forming a pool underneath the Gixxer. The smell of his pee, mixed with his cum, blood and shit was just overwhelming. There I was on the top of this absolute specimen of good looking low life scum, died in a motorcycle chase. I couldn’t hold it any longer and I shot my first cum. As I shot cum, I felt my ass squeezing hard of the dead squid’s dick. It may be just my imagination, I felt like I was squeezing squid's remaining last man juice. The sensation of having dead squid’s dick was just amazing and it just totally blew my mind. If that was not a pure bliss, I don't know what is.

I really wanted to spend a moment with Jake, admiring his gorgeous face, body art and everything, but I had to move on to my plan on making sausages. I dismounted from Jake, and I learned I was probably right about his last cum.

Last edited:
I guess I forgot to describe what he was wearing. To me a white wife beater or nice Jersey would do, but you can change my story any way you like.

Awesome.

I may add, that Jake should have worn a t-shirt, a nice Sidi leather jacket, blue jeans and black Nike Shox.
And what did you do with him and his bike? bury him in the field somewhere, with all of his gear on?

Someone please tell me, what does "Squid" mean, as used in this thread title?

yeah I agree what does "squid"mean here ??.

Squid - referring to motorcyclists who don't have good common sense in riding, ie lack of skills, or in our case, lack of gear. So instead of wearing all padded leather gear etc, they oftentimes would wear jeans, sneakers, t-shirt, etc

Squid - referring to motorcyclists who don't have good common sense in riding, ie lack of skills, or in our case, lack of gear. So instead of wearing all padded leather gear etc, they oftentimes would wear jeans, sneakers, t-shirt, etc

Thank you for enlightening me (and Ukon)!

Back