viditvidit

Forum Newcomer
I'm new here but figured I'd share HOW this started with my man, I've been asked in PM a couple times.

It started innocently enough--my husband is very physical and he had hurt his back and gotten a couple pain killers while it healed. It wasn't real bad but just bad enough for him to go to the doctor (which he never does).

That night, he took his prescribed two pills and we had a bottle of wine and watched some T.V. Before bed he asked me to come with him to give him a massage to try and work the kinks out. I happily agreed, after all I loved rubbing his sexy and muscular back. Unfortunately I got delayed trying to finish something up for work the next day so I was about an hour behind him coming to bed.
When I got there he was on his side in an awkward position. His mouth hung open and his tongue was pressed against his teeth. We had bright red sheets on the bed--his head was off the pillow and there was a dark red drool stain like someone had poured a little cup of water out. I was scared, he looked DEAD. I called his name, then shouted it, and he did not respond. I flipped the lights on and pushed him on his back--he slumped like a sack of potatoes. No response, he just flopped over and his tongue slid back toward the back of his mouth. I remember him making a little gurgling sound. I started to panic them heard him heave a heavy breath. I ran to the bathroom and grabbed the information on the pills--do not take with alcohol. Duh. After calling poison control and checking his pulse and breathing they said I should call an ambulance. I didn't, I don't know why. I just stayed with him and watched him.

He had on boxer briefs and was fully unconvered and I remember sititng there watching that limp body breath in and out and I was turned out. At first I was embarassed by it but there was no denying it. As time passed and he began to breath more normally my desire slowly overcame my fear for his health. I touched him then kissed him. Of course he did not kiss back but I remember pulling his jaw open with one hand and making out with him. I then masturbated and fell asleep.

In the morning he was fine and I recounted the story then, sheepishly, told him how hot he looked. Something about him being so unconscious drove me mad. I confessed I actually masturbated after I was sure he was going to be okay.

He laughed and was actually turned on that I found it hot enough to masturbate to. He said it was wierd but no big deal, I was his husband. He told me, "You know you can have me awake anytime you want!" The day went on as normal then when evening came he suggested he still needed that massage and would take the pills and wine again--but this time he wanted me to have some fun. He said, "If it gets you off then have fun--I need the pills there's no reason for the body to go to waste!" While he didn't mean it in an necro way I remember getting wet when he referred to himself as "the body".

I knew that last night he was already super tired--had been working almost an all nighter and only had a couple hours of sleep. So this second night I made mixed drinks and made his super strong. He took his pills and we finished watching a show. Then he said "Okay I'm going to take my med so and lay down now." Well I knew he had already taken them but being horny makes you do dumb things sometimes. So, I said, "Okay sweetie!" So this night I had doubled his pill dose and about quadrupled his drinks by the end.

So, the process repeated and I snuck in the room about an hour after he went to bed just as before. The room was dark and I stood in the doorway I stood in the doorway for a minute listening for his breathing. When I heard nothing I began to panic again and flipped on the light. This time he has lying crossways in the bed, like he barely even made it there. He was on his stomach with his head buried straight down into the comforter. His legs were splayed apart and I immediately began to get wet---becuase tonight he went to bed completely nude. I called him--nothing. I went to shake him--nothing. I slapped his normally tight butt and it just jiggled lifelessly.

Panic took over again and I started to wrestle his muscular body over to his back. He was completely limp and his limbs flopped about while I tried to turn him. Finally after much work I got him awkwardly on his back with one arm twisted and still trapped beneath him. I stared at his half-open dead looking eyes and listened at his mouth. He was breathing, and I was relieved and SO TURNED ON. I shook his head a bit and played with his lips and tongue. He was gone. I made out with him until his face was wet. I licked his eyelids--nothing. Inside I was going crazy with ecstasy, why was this such a turn on?!

I flopped his body every which way and explored him like I had never done before. I found that if I squeezed up under his jaw just right his tongue would come popping out and I could make him look like a drool-covered mess. Such a strong and confident man, such a sexy man, just a dead little plaything to me now.

Over time our games continued and I acted out many death scenes with his limp body. Every time I would reach orgasm by rubbing on him or using his limp hand to pleasure me. What an amazing fetish I had discovered.

One time I remember dragging his nude body into the kitchen and left him sprawled awkwardly on the floor while I did the dishes. Every once in a while I'd walk over him to put something away and kick his legs or flop him a bit.

This is fully consensual although he has not really seen the collection--the only pictures I showed him were ones of him peacefully sleeping with closed eyes and closed mouth in the bed on a pillow. I started to show one of me playing with his limp penis and he said, "Okay I get it--it turns you on but I really don't need to see more. Just play safe and do what you want, I'm glad it makes you hot."
He is completely straight and was hesitant about letting me share on a gay board. In fact after I posted stuff, that same day he told me to take them all down. Finally we compromised and have a private gallery here, although he has not seen the contents. He wants to show himself to ladies and I just want people to get off on him, whether its a man or woman. :)

It would be hot to have another man to play with, lol. I haven't branched out to anyone but my husband -- but I'm an expert at it, lol.

I suppose you boys probably would not want to be drugged by a girl, but I'd have fun with your body anyway, :p xoxo

Hey, I love your description. I am a gay man in a long term relationship with a man. He passes out completely when hedrinks too much. I have played with his body many times when he was passed out. What a turn on.

Would love to see some of your pics. Your man looks very sexy.

i wouldnt mind a man or woman playing with my drugged body. would enjoy being seduced into a drug scene.

Hot stuff, thanks for sharing.

I have played with completely passed out dudes as well, as you said nothing else in the world is quite like that.

your husband is good looking would love to see more pics of your husband passed out...

I would also love to have a passed out dude to play with their feet!

After many arguments we have taken our galleries down again. Just wanted people to know so they dont keep PMing me :p
Everyone in this fetish community is so wonderful, please don't be angry with our decision.
As soon as we work through how to share I'll let you all know :)

That's too bad, but I understand. Don't want this to cause problems in your home for you. Thanks for what you have shared with us.

After many arguments we have taken our galleries down again. Just wanted people to know so they dont keep PMing me :p
Everyone in this fetish community is so wonderful, please don't be angry with our decision.
As soon as we work through how to share I'll let you all know :)

very unfortunate...we hope you can come to a compromise and share photos in the future...thanks for your stories!

Happy New Years everyone. I love videos of guys passed out or sleeping. The first time I sucked a guy he was passed out and I enjoyed it. I'm sure he did too. I tryed giving a guy sleeping pills too.

Thank you viditvidit for sharing the photos of your husband with us. I only saw the one photo. I wish both of you a very happy New Year and I respect your privacy.

Same here vidtvidit . I respect your privacy and thank you for sharing those photos of your husband. He is the so hot man that all female and male would pay more attention on him. You are so lucky wife. Happy New Year and wish all things goes well.

Back