drakator

into castration and ballb
This may be the wrong forum. But does anyone know where I can get the old katharsis,net stuff.

I hope you are not asking about pedo stuff?

What is katharsis.net?
Please tell me meatpie :)

I don't know that's why I asked....there is no longer such a website but I think it was about cannibalism of boys/teens.

Horrible shit, I hope I am wrong.

Young boys and teens is no good...
Those are just babies.. Agreed. Horrible.

Only musky hot sweaty MEN are allowed to turn me on ;)

What is katharsis.net?
Please tell me meatpie :)

Katharsis was an old OLD thing back in the late 90's that ran the gauntlet of everything immaginable that man could do to his fellow man (mostly male) . It was collections of excellent drawings by sickly talented artists , along with related story lines - all of which you could order by mail. - but by no means was it anything 'pedo'! But it's all long gone now.
Some of the drawings are still found on various profiles of members here and elsewhere.

I recall katharsis. Much of it was femdom related, with women killing men. No pedo as far as I recall, but very heavy on gore. Mainly drawings. Some stories. t has been gone now for years.

Katharsis.net was the best gay torture, cbt, castration, killing, snuff and execution pay site in the net by owner John Randell, but he dies by diabetic-disease RIP

I'm sorry to hear that John Randall has died - he seemed a nice guy. And katharsis.net was a good site in its day, if a bit heavy-gore for my tastes.

Yeah, sad to hear it was a good site.

I have thousands of the pictures mostly (never cared for the stories) including many rarities, I'm slowly posting some of Martin. Those who wish to trade, PM me if you have similar.

Back